Purple, All of the people I know are convinced of this RV, or at least a Global reset. Some of the "connected" people say that its just a matter of time and the light will win, "it has to" as they say. "Light always covers the dark". Here is what I know:
1 .Helpers"lightworkers" are among us. Many many helpers..
2. There is activity in the financial system, globally, and has been for years.
3. There are among us many many ETs. I have talked to them, I have touched them, and I dined with them. I do not know if they are the light or the dark, or how many variations of them exist. They are very secret. They are as easy to spot as a raincloud.
4. Nothing we have been told about ourselves or our past is 100% correct. All information is controlled.
5. There is an entity that exists, that EVERYONE who knows is so scared of, that the very mention of the existance of this being puts total fear into them, a sight that must be seen to be appreciated. They will nod to agree, but will not go there.
6. The Dinar was a well layed plan by the elite to remove money from the middle class, among others. Iraq does not now, nor has it ever had any control over the value, its release, or any input into it. These people (GOOROS) who say that Iraq needs this or that to release the dinar are absolutely wrong, although I believe some have good intentions.
7. Purple, everything we do as humans on this planet is monitored or logged for use at a later date. The system in place is beyone the comprehension of most, including myself. All personal information in the United States of America is in a database.
What do I think of this......hmmmmmm...let me think....think the CREATOR!!!! Our existance on this planet is to learn something. When we leave here we are going to a place that is so beautiful, so awesome, it is beyond description. Concentrate on helping your neighbors, educating your children, and telling the system, NO THANKS....Feed the hungry, house the poor............ Love, Compassion and Humanity.....and let the cards fall where they may. And make sure you have plenty of good coffee in the house...LOL....