OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FDA Suddenly Pulls Monoclonal Antibody Treatment EUAs: ‘They are Not a Substitute for Vaccination’
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyToday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Olympic Gymnast dies right after Covid Vaccination – and the Media says: “Anti-vaxxer dies from Covid.”
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyToday at 2:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile in Wisconsin...
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyToday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truth is Not a Conspiracy
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – Dan Price
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We The People
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyToday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Father, Whose Doctor Said the Vaccine Could Kill Him, Denied Life-Saving Care For Not Taking Covid Jab
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyToday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Planet Lockdown: A Documentary
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Military Vaxx Data Rocks DC: Catastrophic Injury Toll Exposed at Sen Johnson Hearing
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS & Vaccines: What Media Will Never Tell You! by DH Jetson/TS Caladan
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers Detect Rare 'Missing Link' Black Hole in Our Closest Galactic Neighbor
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Being Prepared for a False Flag Alien Invasion
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Fiery Red Orb Over Brazil & Triangular Shaped UFO Over California plus MORE
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘How do you even trust them?’: Aaron Rodgers fires back at Biden after president orders QB to ‘get vaxxed’
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Toronto man says Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine KILLED his healthy, athletic 17-year-old son
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Truckers’ Freedom Convoy to Ottawa Is Underway
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 1:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 100s of Published Reports of Post-Vaccine Medical Distress (Part 1)
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 1:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lawyers Worldwide Sue Govts at International Criminal Court for COVID Crimes
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Domenico Biscardi Whistleblower Doctor Found Dead
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» City Suspends Vaccines for Children After 10-Year-Old Girl Suffers Heart Attack Following Pfizer Jab
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quadruple-Vexed Israel Breaks World Record in Coronavirus Cases
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» COPS VIOLENTLY BREAK UP KENNEDY VACCINE FREEDOM RALLY IN BRUSSELS
DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL Saturday, September 15, 2012

DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL Saturday, September 15, 2012

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL
Saturday, September 15, 2012

I have just been informed that more reports of Debt Forgiveness of 1st Note Mortgages in California. The complete note is being paid off by Global Settlements. A large number of mortgages were with Chase Bank.

Owner will get the title free & clear.

Check out Debt Forgiveness with NESARA

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:44 PM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WHEW HEW!!!!!

I think this is really happening! Somebody pinch me!!!!!

Like I just said if I had not heard it with my own ears from the BoA rep I would be skeptical but this is just so many verifications now that I am almost hopeful!!!

topspin2

...............almost hopeful!!! Now that is proceding with caution...LOL

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahaha I really, really want to believe..... but I think I am going to keep an open mind and see how it proceeds. The info is coming in like a nice wave. I want to see a tidal wave of info first.

What's your take on this topspin?

Anyone else have any insight?

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Hey! This is good news! Even if they haven't done it, with it being plastered on line, it sure will make them look bad if they try any more ugly things to people! I just hope that all of the banks across the country will be doing this.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

That is what I am hearing HL. I am happy to be alive at this time. I can almost feel the change in the air. Super charged. :)

DEBT FORGIVENESS FROM CHASE --- MORE INTEL   Saturday, September 15, 2012 4224242810 ....ommmm...... breath deep breaths..... ommmm...

topspin2

Purple, All of the people I know are convinced of this RV, or at least a Global reset. Some of the "connected" people say that its just a matter of time and the light will win, "it has to" as they say. "Light always covers the dark". Here is what I know:

1 .Helpers"lightworkers" are among us. Many many helpers..
2. There is activity in the financial system, globally, and has been for years.
3. There are among us many many ETs. I have talked to them, I have touched them, and I dined with them. I do not know if they are the light or the dark, or how many variations of them exist. They are very secret. They are as easy to spot as a raincloud.
4. Nothing we have been told about ourselves or our past is 100% correct. All information is controlled.
5. There is an entity that exists, that EVERYONE who knows is so scared of, that the very mention of the existance of this being puts total fear into them, a sight that must be seen to be appreciated. They will nod to agree, but will not go there.
6. The Dinar was a well layed plan by the elite to remove money from the middle class, among others. Iraq does not now, nor has it ever had any control over the value, its release, or any input into it. These people (GOOROS) who say that Iraq needs this or that to release the dinar are absolutely wrong, although I believe some have good intentions.
7. Purple, everything we do as humans on this planet is monitored or logged for use at a later date. The system in place is beyone the comprehension of most, including myself. All personal information in the United States of America is in a database.

What do I think of this......hmmmmmm...let me think....think the CREATOR!!!! Our existance on this planet is to learn something. When we leave here we are going to a place that is so beautiful, so awesome, it is beyond description. Concentrate on helping your neighbors, educating your children, and telling the system, NO THANKS....Feed the hungry, house the poor............ Love, Compassion and Humanity.....and let the cards fall where they may. And make sure you have plenty of good coffee in the house...LOL....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Spot on topspin! I 100% agree with all you have said.

Side note: A couple of weeks ago, a little old man pulled into the lot at my office. It was raining and dark outside and I watched this man pull very slowly in to the lot. He just parked in the middle of the isle and came in to ask directions to the Sears Outlet that is one door down from my location. I gave him the info and he walked very slowly to the car, started to pull out then stopped and came back in. He walked back through the rain to tell me how nice I was. Then he said... "I don't get a chance to say that very often". He smiled and left going in the opposite direction as the outlet store. I have been thinking much about this exchange. When he left I said to myself ..... I was just visited. I really think I was too.

Thanks for your response and all that you bring here topspin. :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum