10 Rh Negative Blood Type Facts
Thanks to: http://www.thrombocyte.com
Rh Negative Blood Type
1. The Rh negative blood type is not a ‘mutation’.Rhesus factor, referred to as the Rh factor, is a protein in the human blood. The term is derived due to the first discovery of the protein substance in the blood of Rhesus monkeys. The fact that a number of people lack this factor is a puzzling phenomenon that tends to defy the evolution story arising the question on where did they come from?
2. A disadvantage to pregnancy.In situations where a couple have different rhesus factor blood types, it puts their children at risk. This happens most especially when the child picks up the rhesus factor from the father that differs from that of the mother’s. It leads to a build up of antibodies in the mother’s blood that causes it to fight or react to pregnancy of the second child resulting to death.
3. Rh negative blood type is rare.In reference to whole of the world’s population, only about 15% lack the rhesus factor. The remaining 85% are Rh positive, making them more favorable. Lacking Rh factor can lead to problems especially in cases where blood transfusion or organ transplant is needed urgently.
4. More prone to allergies.People with the Rh negative blood type are more prone to be affected by allergies, especially food allergies. This results in having them being more picky when it comes to food preferences.
5. Better natural resistance to particular disease.Studies show that the 15% of humans who lack the rhesus factor are gifted with natural resistance to HIV, small pox and bubonic plague. By being resistant to these diseases, it means that they are less susceptible to suffer from them as opposed to those with the Rhesus factor.
6. Lack D antigen.This is a very important factor especially for pregnant women. Blood that lacks the D antigen tends to reject it’s own unborn baby especially if the baby is Rhesus positive. It is commonly referred to as ‘hemolytic disease’ or death of the unborn. This is a major disadvantage for people who belongs to the Rh negative blood group.
7. Lack protective antigen.Rh negative blood type lacks an antigen that perpetuate the release of antibodies in the event of an invasion by viruses and bacteria. This specific antigen is found on the surface of the erythrocytes exclusively in Rhesus positive blood type individuals. This explains the weakness in Rhesus negative people against several types of diseases and illnesses.
8. Do better at high altitudes.Rhesus negative people have a greater oxygen capacity thus are more adaptable to higher altitudes like the mountains. This seems to explain a story about a tribe in China who dies when relocate to lower altitudes. Fascinatingly, they do not require the adjustment most would require when moving to higher altitudes.
9. Unknown Origin.It is assumed that Rhesus negative blood type is specific to group O which is the purest type of blood and the rarest. It is still unknown to date where the negative factor came from. There is a theory that tells it is a product of connected bloodline from prehistoric humans to present day people.
10. Higher occurrence in whites, most noticeably Europeans.Generally, there are about 40 – 45% of Europeans who belong to the Rh negative group. There are only about 3% of African people and about 1% of Asian or Native American individuals who belong to the Rh negative group.
Thanks to: http://www.thrombocyte.com
Yesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz
» State Farm Will No Longer Accept New Applications for California Property Insurance Due to Wildfires, Inflation, Historic Construction Costs
Yesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz
» Proof that Only the Good Die Young
Yesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz
» McYuck’s Is in Deep, Deep Trouble as Biggest Fast Food Chains in America Face Collapse
Yesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz
» Biden and McCarthy reach a final deal to avoid US default and now must sell it to Congress
Yesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz
» The True Story of Benghazi.
Yesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz
» Memorial Day 2023: Note on a White Stone Cross.
Yesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz
» Stanford professor says aliens are 100% already on Earth living among us and have ‘been here a long time
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz
» Retired Doctor Wins Court Stay Against Medical Board For COVID-19 Narrative Challenge
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz
» You can prove that vaccines cause autism in one VAERS query
Yesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz
» AI & The Hard Problem of Consciousness
Yesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz
» Crop Circle 2023 - Broad Hinton - 28/05/23
Sun May 28, 2023 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz
» Missing 411, David Paulides Presents Cases from Oregon and Vancouver BC
Sun May 28, 2023 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz
» Mystery as doctor, 49, vanishes and his car is found abandoned in a park in the Ozarks
Sun May 28, 2023 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz
» David Martin Exposes Timeline of Biggest Democide in Recorded History
Sun May 28, 2023 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz
» The gift of clairvoyance is not always a desirable gift
Sun May 28, 2023 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz
» Fluoride Lawsuit Against EPA: Alleged Corruption, Shocking Under Oath Federal Statements
Sun May 28, 2023 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz
» Body Language: Macron & Sunak domination games
Sun May 28, 2023 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz
» DIRTY SHOTS: DNA Contamination and Cancer-Causing Agent SV40 Found in mRNA Vaccines
Sun May 28, 2023 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz
» Watch: Ex-UN Executive Director Exposes Disturbing Links Between Oligarchs, Pedophilia & Missing Children
Sun May 28, 2023 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz
» Divisive Societal Collectivism Is a Primary Driver of Total Control Over the People
Sun May 28, 2023 12:53 am by PurpleSkyz
» Unveiling the Privacy Perils of Amazon Sidewalk
Sun May 28, 2023 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz