Latest topics
» WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 7:43 pm by topspin2

» POOPness for MAY 29: A PLACE TO CALL HOME - OH POOR ME SEND ME MONEY SUCKERS
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 5:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United Nations Launches Website Promoting ‘New World Order’ Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is there evidence that blood types and personality traits are connected?
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 5:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Feds GDPNow Plummets To -51.2%, 47% Small Businesses Expect To Close Permanently, Spending Collapse
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Women Gets Her Contact Tracer Certificates and Tells All
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» WHAT TheirMEDIA WILL NOT TELL YOU the PLAN Unrolls on Schedule
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 5:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Proxima b is more Earth-like than we thought
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Live: SpaceX Crew Dragon launch 2nd attempt
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Catching up on oceans, rivers and research during COVID-19
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS/Go Army
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 2:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» #QTard Drama Theater - Escape plus MORE
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Was Wuhan Lab Locked Down When Outbreak Began?
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Kendrick: I’ve Signed Death Certificates During Covid-19. Here’s Why You Can’t Trust Any of the Statistics on the Number of Victims
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA cuts live feed after showing alleged Black Knight Satellite
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» RIOTS - someone is supplying rioters with pallet loads of bricks can you guess (((who?))) plus MORE
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Principlies of Propaganda by Goebbels
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 8:22 am by nairatmya@hushmail.com

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 5:03 pm by Carl Spackler

» Former Minnesota Police Officer Derek Chauvin Arrested in Death of George Floyd!!! FINALLY!!!!
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious UFO Captured Before Disappearing over Lima (Peru) plus MORE
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada

Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada

I didn't witness this myself as I am submitting this for a friend. He and his father were hunting in a remote area of northern Canada. They had a hunter's camera set up for assessing game. The camera is motion actuated and takes three pictures a minute when it detects movement.

The camera took the pictures of the strange lights in the night. You can see that the lights are situated in the sky portion of the image, and that the landscape has not moved so there was no camera movement - that would rule out traces made by the moon on a moving camera. The camera was affixed to a post.

The light was sufficiently bright to illuminate trees in the landscape, and we can see that the trees are not moving so there was no camera movement in the night sequence as well.

Although they didn't witness the object, the father did see a bright light in the night when he momentarily woke up during the night. Another unrelated person who was in the area that week end also reported seeing a bright light in the sky.

Although I do believe we are not alone in the universe, as it is a statistical impossibility, I must admit personally I am a bit skeptical about UFOs and aliens. However in this case I fail to have an explication for these light traces. I don't believe a bird or firefly could have made these. Perhaps you have already seen similar things and have an explanation, so what do you make of this? Mufon case file 87060.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum