OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gym Bans People “Who Received the Experimental Covid Vaccine”
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant Black Triangle Near Suns Surface
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newly Declassified FBI File on Kurt Cobain Implicates Wife in His Murder
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyToday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC ‘Corrects’ Number of Reported Deaths After COVID Vaccines by Dumping Foreign Reports
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wildfires have erupted across the globe, scorching places that rarely burned before
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12 Virologists Are Blacklisted, Censored And Banned From Speaking On Any Mass Media About Covid-19 'Vaccines', Pandemics, Or Viruses
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Study Puts the Nail in the Coffin of the Myth that ‘Marijuana is a Gateway Drug’
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  John McAfee drops pending
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyToday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2021 - Nun's Walk, Nr Tufton, Hampshire. Reported 20th July.
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyYesterday at 7:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mitch McConnell Issues Vaccine THREAT - Tells Americans To Get Vaccinated OR ELSE
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyYesterday at 6:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Richard Dolan's UFO Chronicles YouTube TV Series Announcement
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyYesterday at 1:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ A blue UFO spotted in the sky of Germany plus MORE
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyYesterday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Countries with Dicks in Space Vs Countries with Universal Health Care
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Perseverance Begins Search for Signs of Ancient Martian Life
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian MP Says Unvaccinated People “Need to be Controlled and Restricted”
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» After outrage, Tennessee stops outreach campaign enticing minors to get COVID-19 jabs
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal Judge Rules Students Can Be FORCED To Get COVID Jab
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Whistleblower Catherine Austin Fitts w/ ‘Dark Journalist’ Daniel Liszt on the Central Banking Reset Plan
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyYesterday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Lindell Offers $5 Million Reward to Any Cyber Expert Who Can Prove His Voter Fraud Data Invalid
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» WAYNE ROOT: I’m Not Anti-Vax, I’m Pro-Vax. But What if This Experimental Covid Shot is Killing People? Don’t Americans Have a Right to Know?
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doorway to underground base on Mars ??
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden ‘Pulled a Hillary’: Sent Government Info Under Fake Email Name to Hunter Biden
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » QUESTION EVERYTHING - DISCERNMENT REQUIRED » RICHARD DOLAN » Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret.

Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway
on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s
secret.

Historian Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret. Picture-1168

By GLR ANdReA - Posted on 16 September 2012

Historian
Richard Dolan on the UFO phenomenon, interviewed in Norway on 9/11/12:
“There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret.”

Posted on September 15, 2012

“I
do believe that we are being visited . . . I don’t know if these beings
are from outer space, or from earth, or where they’re from. Twenty
years ago, when I started researching this topic, I was more
conservative, and I sort of fell into this.”

Here’s what we can say for sure: There’s something going on. It’s important. And it’s secret.”

It’s
a pretty logical conclusions that they are beings from space. But
there’s a lot of strangeness to UFOs. That makes some people wonder if
it’s even stranger than outer space. Do these beings come in and out of
our reality? Or do they just live here? I think that’s the case. These
beings have been here for a long time.

If
I were an alien, and I didn’t want any hassles, I’d create a secure
environment, under the ground, under a mountain, under the ocean floor.
. .

Dolan goes on to tells detail fascinating stories . . .

http://exopermaculture.com/2012/09/15/historian-richard-dolan-on-the-ufo-phenomenon-interviewed-in-norway-on-91112-theres-something-going-on-its-important-and-its-secret/

Thanks to: http://soundofheart.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum