OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» If hospitals had utilized the Zelenko protocol with intravenous vitamin C and vitamin D, then covid-19-associated deaths would be virtually nonexistent
Co-Creation EmptyToday at 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Bezos' new startup company aims to cheat death
Co-Creation EmptyToday at 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Declaration Now Backed by More Than 17,000 Doctors and Medical Scientists Around the World
Co-Creation EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Croatian MP Confronts Macron Over His Vaccine Mandate ‘Death Penalty’
Co-Creation EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC’s Natural Immunity ‘Bombshell’ Catches CNN Completely Off-Guard, Sends It Scrambling for Answers
Co-Creation EmptyToday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» There's actually a lot of good news.
Co-Creation EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Texas Judge Blocks Biden’s Vaccine Mandate for Federal Employees Nationwide
Co-Creation EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We need to reexamine the ‘mass grave’ reports from the Canadian residential school
Co-Creation EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Government No Longer Requires Hospitals To Report Daily Covid Deaths
Co-Creation EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Mandates for Canadian and Mexican Truck Drivers at the Borders Started Today – Supply Chain Disruptions to Get Worse?
Co-Creation EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arizona Sues Biden for Threatening to Withhold Relief Funds Over State’s Anti-Mandate Requirement
Co-Creation EmptyToday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unidentified animal baffles experts in Pennsylvania
Co-Creation EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonga volcano eruption creates mysterious and puzzling concentric ripples in Earth’s atmosphere
Co-Creation EmptyYesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-118: Ghislaine Maxwell Atlantis The Craze In The HotZone
Co-Creation EmptyYesterday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Austria, Now Spanish Police Declares Resistance to Covid Tyranny
Co-Creation EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study challenges evolutionary theory that DNA mutations are random
Co-Creation EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 16 Defendants Named, Nuremberg Trials 2.0 Coming Soon?
Co-Creation EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fed Study on Digital Currency
Co-Creation EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data thru 1/14/2022
Co-Creation EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?
Co-Creation EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Some Of My Experiences
Co-Creation EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Evidence That US Government Targeted Red States With Deadly Batches of Vaccine plus "How Bad is my Batch" link
Co-Creation EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » Co-Creation

Co-Creation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Co-Creation Empty Co-Creation Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

Co-Creation Rainbow-tree
Co-Creation

Lately, I have noticed that the creator puts everything I need out on the canvas (painting) for the day. Thought the canvas is blank, Creator gives me the brushes, paints, easel, chair, water, lunch and sets it all up with a beautiful view for me to just paint what I see, what I feel into being. So simple, but most days I do not even notice I am so caught up with what I think I need. If I needed groceries I could just paint them into existence. Like the ancient people painting the buffalos on cave walls with arrows through them, conjuring the food their people needed already dead and all they need to do is walk out of the cave and find where it lays, honor the buffalo and pack it home to the people, that easy, effortless. Each day I pray to the Creator to assist me to understand this, to guide and aid my hands to paint that which I need, that which others need, that which my Mother Earth needs and all beings upon her. I know Creator does not care if the image on the painting looks like the image in my head, Creator knows what I am getting at, it is about meeting Creator halfway, working with Creator, to create as a co-creator for the good of all, for all my relations. As co-creator I am responsible for all life here on earth that does not have the hands to paint, it is up to me to communicate with the tree beings to understand their needs and to get an image in my head to paint onto the canvas for their good. Co-creating with Creator the holographic images into the mind field and painted onto physical, emotional canvas effortlessly bringing into this reality what the image bares.

In Service to All My Relations, She Walks Among Stars

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum