OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Meta 1 Coin Investors! Contact Info For Dave's "Illegal Detainment"
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 10:02 pm by Carl Spackler

» While the world was distracted
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by bs4ever

» Yowie researcher recalls his first encounter
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz on the Fundamentals -- How We the People, Owning the Land, Can Reject Banks & Debt
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Rubbing Elbows with Jizlaine? lolz plus MORE
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Near Fireworks At Parma, Ohio, July 4, 2020 plus MORE
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Weird! The Black UFO Ring Passes And Zigzags Quickly Near Moon
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 516 : Ben and Bo Financial & Geopolitical Update
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 7-6-20... Bilderberg Founder Ex-Queen Beatrix Offers Vladimir Putin Huge Bribe to Steal Global Wealth
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Bubonic Plague Cases Send Mongolian Region Along Russian Border On Lockdown
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Banksy & the Rise of Outlaw Art
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hula of the Stars is telling the stories
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders ‘Destruction’ of Epstein Evidence
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ghislaine Maxwell: No Mugshot and Her Name is Not on the Inmate Search Website
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Just Erupted: Solar Prominence Eruption and Coronal Mass Ejection (CME)
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - GIMME SHELTER
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed!
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:59 pm by Carl Spackler

» Dave Schmidt - Meta 1 Coin scam - he claimed diplomatic immunity?
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Meta 1 Coin Launch Is Just Another Sales Gimmick! - Dave Schmidt Still In Jail
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:10 pm by RamblerNash

» Earth Sky in RARE form! Enjoy...
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow

gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
Hello friends and everyone! My name is Vanessa and the other day I saw a post on my local neghborhood page that a car belonging to Alesander Littlebow was vandalised. All of his windows were smashed (picture provided) gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow 24561080_1507667772.2791_funddescription

Alesander needs help if you can help. He woke up one morning to take trash out and noticed that all the windows to his van were completely broken. He has never done anything to anybody and helped people all his life and that happened to his vehicle, his only way of transportation. He is a Vietnam veteran and served his country well and disabled and on SSI. He is asking if there is any one out there who could help.gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow 24561080_1507667701.6256_funddescription

All funds will go directly to Alesander Littlebow to help replace his only vehicle windows. The estimated repair costs were quoted as $2,200. As a community I know we can pull through and help a fellow neighbor out. Anything helps you guys even hitting that share button! Much thanks. 

Cash donations are welcome too, please message Alesander littlebow on facebook for further details. Or message me so I can send you his phone number.

https://www.gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair

microaggressor

microaggressor
I was gonna donate, then I saw he was wearing a kitty cat for a hat! That's when I put my wallet back in my pocket

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum