OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/09/save-time-money-and-energy-make-your-own-wool-dryer-balls.html

SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2012 · 73 COMMENTS
How would you like to never buy another fabric softener product again AND cut your laundry drying time in half???

Would you believe me if I told you these little woolen gems can do that?

Wool Dryer Balls save you money, energy and time by cutting the dryer’s drying time and by eliminating the need to buy softeners. When you use 4 balls in your dryer, you can cut your dryer time by 25-50%!

SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS Wool-dryer-balls-11

HOW IT WORKS:

The balls circulate and separate the clothing and get the warm dry air right down to the core of the laundry load! The more balls you add, the faster the drying time. They also soften your clothes through gentle friction of the felted wool fibers against your clothing fibers. And as if that weren’t enough…..they LAST for YEARS!

I immediately fell in LOVE with this idea when I saw in on The Sleepy Time Gal. They couldn’t be simpler to make (all you need is some wool yarn, and a pair of pantyhose) and I just LOVE how PRACTICAL they are! I actually think these would make a wonderful gift! (Making mental note.)

Have I convinced you yet? Good! Let’s get started!

How to Make a Wool Dryer Ball:

Start with a skein of 100% WOOL yarn. (This cost me about $5 and I got four balls out of it.)

[img]http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/wool-dryer-balls.jpg[/img}

To start your ball, wrap the yarn around your fingers about 20 times and then slip it off and wrap the yarn around the middle of that circle you just made about 20 more times.

SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS Wool-dryer-balls-2

Now pinch the beginnings of your yarn ball together and keep wrapping! Make sure you wrap it nice and tight.

SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS Wool-dryer-balls-4

Pretty soon you will have something that looks like this. Tuck the end of the yarn under some of the other strands of yarn to secure.
Repeat above steps until you’ve made 4 or more balls.

SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS Wool-dryer-balls-6

Now you are ready to give them the “felting” treatment. You are going to need one leg of a pair of pantyhose or tights. Put the first ball into the toe of the pantyhose and secure it there with a piece of embroidery floss or acrylic yarn. Do NOT use wool yarn, you don’t want this to felt.

Toss the pantyhose “snake” into the washer (the hotter the water the better) and then into the dryer (again, the hotter the better. Speeds up the felting process.)

SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS Wool-dryer-balls-8
This is how they will look after the first felting. The fibers have fused and it’s much smoother and tighter.

This is how they will look after the first felting. The fibers have fused and it’s much smoother and tighter.

SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS Wool-dryer-balls-10

At this point you can do another layer of yarn and “felt” again if you want a larger sized ball. I chose to leave mine as is. Keep in mind they will get slightly smaller over time as they continue to felt.

SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS Wool-dryer-balls-13

You just made your own wool dryer balls! Go ahead, give them a spin! If you want, you can even add a couple of drops of essential oil to the balls before you throw them in the dryer. I used 1 – 2 drops of lavender on each one and my clothes came out smelling sooooooo nice!!! I think the scent should last through several loads!

SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! MAKE YOUR OWN WOOL DRYER BALLS Wool-dryer-balls-12

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum