Latest topics
» Crop Circles 2020 - Lauragais, France - 30 May 2020
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave "The Jailed" Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Team Must Confirm Compliance Or Face Additional Court Orders!
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» JailBird Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Robert Dunlap Says The SEC IS Harassing Them - Newsletter! (LMAO!!!)
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Man describes 'UFO air battle' encounter
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 5 Dark Knight Satellite & 2 UFOs Rectangles, 2 Triangles Invisible (2 Pyramids) in Arkansas plus MORE
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Covid Lockdown is Terrorism
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mind of Media
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Google Earth User Claims He Found Entrance to Area 51
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» The way Toward Peace
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's Going On? Comets SWAN, Lemmon, NEOWISE, ATLAS, ENCKE and More
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 8:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt - warrant executed
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 11:12 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt arrested- Meta 1 Coin STILL post ing YouTube vids!
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 11:10 pm by RamblerNash

» UFO News ~ Sightings From North America Of UFO Orbs Flying In A Triangular Formation plus MORE
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 3:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did the Simpson's Predict George Floyd's Death?
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Venus Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire"
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 1:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: June
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Giant Ancient OOPArt Found In Java?
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Groups Infiltrated w/paid Bad Actors- All assets deployed plus MORE
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 1:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - UFO's, Consciousness, and Meditation
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun

Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun

The following footage is a compilation of the mysterious cigar-shaped Light UFOs which appear not only in our atmosphere but also near the Sun.

The video starts with such an object captured by a witness who has submitted his sighting to MUFON and stated:

“I was about to get into my car when I looked up and saw a white rectangular object. Not sure why I happened to look up at that moment.”

“At first I thought it might be a reflection from a spider web, from tree to tree, but realized it was not. It was way above the tree line, and it moved around (back and forth (as seen in the video).”

“I was baffled and so I took a video thinking maybe I was seeing a reflection from the sun. But it showed up on the video as well. Unfortunately, I had to leave so I don't know what happened to the object.”

The video continues with several Light UFOs captured from different locations including a 2012 image captured by NASA's sun observation satellite Stereo Behind and shows besides a mothership an EMV in front of the huge craft.

EMV – Electro Magnetic Vehicle.

At first glance it looks like these objects are particles of the sun but after analyzing a number of these objects which are characterized by a shiny dot surrounded by four dots these objects are EMVs from an unknown origin.

An in-depth analysis on these objects has been carried out by the late BeePeeOilDisaster in 2011, proving that these EMVs are of alien origin.

Image bottom left is the original NASA image of a EMV captured near the Sun
Image bottom right is BeePeeOilDisaster's edited image of the same EMV.

It should be noted that after his publications about these EMVs, BeePeeOilDisaster has been threatened by a certain organization; all his publications on these EMV’s were suddenly blocked as well as the original NASA links showing the clear EMV were removed.

https://youtu.be/KOGYwhYwXoE

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum