OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Top 8 Sky Events in 2022
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptyYesterday at 5:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If hospitals had utilized the Zelenko protocol with intravenous vitamin C and vitamin D, then covid-19-associated deaths would be virtually nonexistent
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptyYesterday at 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Bezos' new startup company aims to cheat death
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptyYesterday at 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Declaration Now Backed by More Than 17,000 Doctors and Medical Scientists Around the World
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Croatian MP Confronts Macron Over His Vaccine Mandate ‘Death Penalty’
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC’s Natural Immunity ‘Bombshell’ Catches CNN Completely Off-Guard, Sends It Scrambling for Answers
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptyYesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» There's actually a lot of good news.
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Texas Judge Blocks Biden’s Vaccine Mandate for Federal Employees Nationwide
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptyYesterday at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We need to reexamine the ‘mass grave’ reports from the Canadian residential school
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Government No Longer Requires Hospitals To Report Daily Covid Deaths
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Mandates for Canadian and Mexican Truck Drivers at the Borders Started Today – Supply Chain Disruptions to Get Worse?
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptyYesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arizona Sues Biden for Threatening to Withhold Relief Funds Over State’s Anti-Mandate Requirement
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unidentified animal baffles experts in Pennsylvania
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonga volcano eruption creates mysterious and puzzling concentric ripples in Earth’s atmosphere
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-118: Ghislaine Maxwell Atlantis The Craze In The HotZone
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Austria, Now Spanish Police Declares Resistance to Covid Tyranny
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study challenges evolutionary theory that DNA mutations are random
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 16 Defendants Named, Nuremberg Trials 2.0 Coming Soon?
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fed Study on Digital Currency
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data thru 1/14/2022
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Some Of My Experiences
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » NEIL the conman KEENAN » NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They?

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | We Can Still Smile – Can They?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE |
We Can Still Smile –
Can They?
October 30, 2017 / Keenan Team | GroupK 
I want to thank everyone for their interest and involvement in the ‘healing computer’ technology. Whether you are owners or clients, one way or another you all have brought many smiles to our faces. The incredible testimonies from 3rd party treatment clients are truly hopeful and inspiring.
Although we would much prefer to have already delivered more machines as well as having been able to offer expanded healing services to you, our team is now working tirelessly to create better and more convenient opportunities. By bringing the healing computers directly to you in various regions throughout the world, we hope to lessen travel challenges.
Thanks to Larry and Nancy’s recent research questionnaire to determine  people’s preferences, as well as finding the best places to set up seminars and healing appointments, we will continue to study more efficient methods to better serve you.
I personally wish everyone the very best and pray that whenever I meet you, no matter what your age, you are still playing sports. Hahaha.
Originally, it looked like there were not going to be any new machines available for awhile, but I’ve managed to arrange for two to be available right now, and more will be forthcoming later this month. A word to the wise: Put in your order now before it’s too late.
Questions about the Accounts (GCA) will be answered in a new post. There still remains a lot more work that needs to be done in terms of the Accounts.
Therefore, I will be traveling soon to deal directly with the principals. There are many ways to skin a cat, and we intend to have their full attention when we are there.
Yes, it has been a wild and wooly ride with many a “fleecing” going on behind the scenes at times. Sometimes it’s been surprising to find that we’ve had to fight our own people along with the Cabal.
In the near future I will have a lot to address regarding our own people. I plan to make them accountable – even tearing them up for the nefarious things they’ve recently said. I recommend they’d best find a hole to hide in!
Again, thanks to our great people. I’m glad to hear that so many of you are doing great.
Neil Keenan & Group K
Note: To those of you who have enquired regarding the other advanced technologies we are working to release, (such as free energy and water purification, etc.) please know that your requests for further detail have been noted. We will be in touch with you in due course once we have further information to share.

https://youtu.be/LiL4-FdzHUE

Thanks to: http://neilkeenan.com

Neil is scamtastic eh?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum