OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’
November 6, 2017 Sean Adl-Tabatabai

Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ Donna-brazile-scared-seth-rich-678x381

Former DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile has revealed she feared for her life following the murder of DNC whistleblower Seth Rich. 
In an extraordinary revelation contained in the excerpts of her new book, Brazile says she became paranoid that shadowy Democratic operatives would blame her for the WikiLeaks release of DNC emails and would murder her as retribution.
Zerohedge.com reports: Her fears only intensified, she says, after the mysterious shooting of former campaign staffer Seth Rich, who the authorities said was killed during a robbery, though many so-called conspiracy theorists have speculated about a possible Democratic plot to kill Rich for his role in leaking the stash of DNC emails to Wikileaks.
Brazile’s anxiety eventually spiraled out of control, to the point where she feared for her own life while serving as interim chairwoman of the DNC.

Brazile describes her mounting anxiety about Russia’s theft of emails and other data from DNC servers, the slow process of discovering the full extent of the cyberattacks and the personal fallout. She likens the feeling to having rats in your basement: “You take measures to get rid of them, but knowing they are there, or have been there, means you never feel truly at peace.”
Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. She wonders whether Russians had placed a listening device in plants in the DNC executive suite.
At first, Brazile writes of the hacking, top Democratic officials were “encouraging us not to talk about it.” But she says a wake-up moment came when she visited the White House in August 2016, for President Obama’s 55th birthday party. National security adviser Susan E. Rice and former attorney general Eric Holder separately pulled her aside quietly to urge her to take the Russian hacking seriously, which she did, she writes.
While she doesn’t elaborate on her reasons for suspecting that Rich’s death may have been a homicide, just the fact that Brazile says she, too, suspected that something nefarious might’ve been afoot is reason enough to take a second look at Rich’s death.
Of course, if it’s true that Rich was killed as punishment for leaking the emails, then that would of course invalidata most of the evidence supporting the Russia interference narrative that has been propagated by the Democrats and their partners in the intelligence community.

Thanks to: http://yournewswire.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Why Would Donna Brazile Be in Fear For Her Life if Seth Rich’s Death Was Just a Random Late Night Mugging?

November 5, 2017 by Jim Hoft

Things that make you go, hmm…

On July 10, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC about a block from his apartment. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ Hilly-Seth-Rich-300x169
Via Wikipedia: Earlier that night he had been at Lou’s City Bar, a sports pub 1.8 miles from his apartment, in Columbia Heights, where he was a regular customer. He left when the bar was closing, at about 1:30 or 1:45 a.m. Police were alerted to gunfire at 4:20 a.m. by an automated gunfire locator. Within approximately one minute after the gun shots, police officers found Rich with multiple gunshot wounds, in a conscious and breathing state.[33] He was transported to a nearby hospital, where he later died. According to police, he died from two shots to the back… Rich’s mother told NBC’s Washington affiliate WRC-TV,
“There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything… They didn’t finish robbing him, they just took his life.”
NBC 4 reported on the murder:
Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.
Seth Rich’s father Joel told reporters, “If it was a robbery — it failed because he still has his watch, he still has his money — he still has his credit cards, still had his phone so it was a wasted effort except we lost a life.”

https://youtu.be/8vLAeTN960Q
The Metropolitan police posted a reward for information on Rich’s murder.
Donna Brazile: They Wanted To Kill Me ‘Like Seth Rich’ Seth-rich-bloomingdale_02
In August Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for information on the murder of DNC staffer Seth rich.
Julian Assange also suggested in August that Seth Rich was a Wikileaks informant.
Via Mike Cernovich:

For months DC officials have played down the murder of Seth Rich. The corrupt and evil liberal media has ignored the story.

On Saturday new excerpts were released from Donna Brazile’s book “Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House.”
Donna Brazile said she was haunted by the mysterious death of DNC staffer Seth Rich. Brazile was so paranoid about snipers shooting her dead that she made a habit of shutting the blinds.

If Seth Rich’s murder was just a random mugging in the middle of the night as the Democrats and media suggest — Why was Donna Brazile in fear for her life?

MORE HERE: http://thegatewaypundit.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum