OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» They Can’t Hide the Truth Any Longer about COVID Jabs
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyToday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» SIXTH property insurer declares bankruptcy after Hurricane Ian
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hurricane Ian Recovery Update, Day 5
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Is Sending a Rotorcraft to Titan in 2027. Here's Where It Will Land.
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Preparing to Publish Study on 4 Potential Adverse Events Following Pfizer Vaccination
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dutch Government Obstructs Excess Mortality Research
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyToday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is going on in the skies above America? Mysterious Lights Spotted In The Sky Near Sacramento
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyToday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space Force Takes Over All Military Satellite Communications
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyToday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deutsche Bank Settles with Investors in Case Regarding Epstein
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyToday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Sues CNN for $475 Million for Defamation
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Dark Data' Is Leaving a Huge Carbon Footprint, And We Have to Do Something About It
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» In hurricane chaos, Florida’s Ron DeSantis emerges a leader
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyYesterday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Filter For Drinking Water Can Capture Pollutants And Microplastics To Make It More Potable
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bus driver in Turkey dies from cardiac arrest aka SADS (sudden arrhythmic death syndrome)
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Withholding Autopsy Results On People Who Died After Getting COVID-19 Vaccines
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» After U.S. Soldiers Were Told to Go On Food Stamps, Congress Finds Another $12 Billion for Ukraine
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tracked and Traced: The Rise of the Digital Beast
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Pfizer Effect’
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyYesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Metrolink and Amtrak Suspend Service Between LA and San Diego Indefinitely Due to the Ground Shifting
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian News Discussing Biden’s Cognitive State
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyYesterday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The OpenVAERS Red Box Report
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Thousands of People to Form Human Chain Around U.K. Parliament to Demand Freedom for Assange
Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 12:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » ILLUMINATI AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman Mqdefault

https://youtu.be/DXfslydeaPE

microaggressor

microaggressor

Wow, I was going to post this article, but I thought you would characterize me as kind of phobiac, racists, misogynist, or something.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahaha no I would not... though I don't like gay bashing this transgender craziness is an engineered takeover and the nutbag that thinks he now identifies as a six year old girl is creepy AF!
Seems that the feminizing of males and vice versa is statistically off the charts these days even by the gay communities perspective. So is it the water? The vaccines? The hormones in the food? How are "they" doing this and why is what I want to know.

microaggressor

microaggressor

" How are "they" doing this and why is what I want to know."

I believe it's to gain attention. Political
correctness has opened the door for some nitwits to validate their mental illness. It's like a child acting up to get attention even though they know their going to get a spankin.

terbo56

terbo56

Micro, maybe this degenerate has three penises, one for urinating, and one for having sex....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yeah but I am talking about the explosion in the numbers.
I watched an interesting doc on Netflix that was about the 2 first gender reassignment surgeries in the UK. One was a royal and this was in the 50's. So this agenda has been long in the making.
As I have said before I have many friends in the gay community and even they are surprised at this exponential increase in trans-everything. I think that speaks volumes.

microaggressor

microaggressor

[quote="terbo56"]Micro, maybe this degenerate has three penises, one for urinating, and one for having sex....[/qu

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman Aaa11

What's the third one for?

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman Aaaa10

terbo56

terbo56

Peepee puffers like Obama!! lol! cheers2

terbo56

terbo56

Micro, where are ya??

microaggressor

microaggressor

terbo56 wrote:Micro, where are ya??

I'm at my house dining on breakfast burritos from Carl's Junior.

Avebury

I'm pretty sure "micro" was visiting this senator:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/11/16/lawmaker-resigns-after-inappropriate-behavior-with-man-in-his-office/amp/

microaggressor

microaggressor

I'm pretty sure "micro" was visiting this senator

Liar, he's not my type! Here' another liar being serenaded by the Rock. Your hero hillary, 2 pees in a pod.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman Giphy

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman 1jp-LP

microaggressor

microaggressor

For my friend Avebury, that snowflake, safe space, Demorat.

microaggressor

microaggressor

Is that me woopin ave's ass? I don't punch snowflakes, I slap 'em till they cry like a school girl AKA sissy!

terbo56

terbo56

Micro, here's a little secret- Look at all the vegetable and fruit stands-You CANNOT explain things to a 'watermelon or a grapefruit', let alone, a 'turnip, or a blue hubbard' squash- :bat boy:Even if you try to beat it into their heads-

Avebury

Keep jerking each other off...you seem happier when you stroke each other.

terbo56

terbo56

Your mother must be proud....You don't talk fit to eat- Do you kiss your mama with that mouth? Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman 3209671710

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman Il_fullxfull.151291017_large

PLEASE.... be respectful and kindly stay on the threads topic. The insults serve no one and your point can be made without those.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Interesting point on the mass feminazation of the planets young males is how this is being accomplished. Some suggest it is hormones being added to vaccines. Just today I read an article claiming soy products are also being used. I will see if I can find that article to post. Soy Boy...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Truth About Soy Boys
Posted on November 17, 2017 by Mountain Republic

Why are straight men so effeminate these days?
Is soy food turning men into massive pussies?
Is soy the silent killer of actual manhood?
Is soy food lowering testosterone and male sperm count?
Are we losing a generation of young men to soy?
Source: YouTube

https://youtu.be/FTSvLKY7HEk

Here is one of this mornings videos.

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:Keep jerking each other off...you seem happier when you stroke each other.

A medley of good morning kisses from the fellas at OOM to you Little avebury.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman Giphy

Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman 1686750091

terbo56

terbo56

Indeed, Purpleskyz, I'm hearing that LOUD and clear!!! Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman 1628498548 cheers2

Avebury

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.indystar.com/amp/874340001

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

cool! I hope they take them all down. I just read that 3 judges have been found guilty of child trafficking also. Or are they just sacrificial lambs with business as usual?

terbo56

terbo56

They ALL should be arrested, charged, hung, and castrated, and then right before they start to lose consciousness, pelt them with big rocks, before they die- Do this to All of them when the time comes, and put it 'live' on national TV, on ALL channels so we ALL can watch what these ahos deserve!-

microaggressor

microaggressor

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum