OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting 22228107_10214889684544051_8574885216578322371_n

Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting

A FB friend sent me a couple videos…raw footage of the Vegas shooting. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She wanted to get the info out there but neither of us had ever made a video before. I downloaded a few video editing apps and gave it a try. So this is my first video! I know it’s nothing fancy but it took me HOURS. I have a new respect for good Youtubers. Oh and subscribe to my new channel….my last one was terminated not long ago after my third strike.
A girl named Ashley Galavez uploaded two different videos onto her YouTube channel of her and her husband during the “Vegas shooting”. She claims the first one is from her phone, and the second video is from her husband’s phone. Their two videos both show the moment they came across the victim “Tina Frost”….only each video shows a different take of what’s supposed to be the same scene. 
In the first video she’s shot in the face…but in the second video she’s been electrocuted on the fence. Both scenes begin with Ashley saying “Hey what happened to that girl right there?” In the second video you can even see the director directing the scene as it happens. See for yourself. And Ashley doesnt seem like the sharpest tool in the shed because in her Youtube comments under each video she admits that the “victim” in both videos is Tina Frost.
Check this out….

https://youtu.be/HJPWrKPmHmM

Thanks to: https://50shadesofpissedoff.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum