OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» THE GREAT RESET: The Club Of Rome & The Rise Of The “Predictive Modelling” Mafia
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Kafka-esque’, A Light In The Darkness
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fired Referees Speak Out After Suing NBA Over Vaccine Mandate
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyYesterday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Wow!’ Fauci ‘Can’t Recall Practically Anything’ in 7-Hour Deposition
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dozens of earthquakes swarm Hawaii as the world's largest volcano erupts
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blasting the Ocean with Noise: how Sonic Pollution and Sea Mining will destroy Marine Life
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Calhoun’s “mouse utopia” experiments are now coming true
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyYesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES: Chinese Lockdown Protests Intensify In Rare Display Of Defiance
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyYesterday at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fauci Blames Trump For China’s COVID Cover Up
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lab Grown Lunacy
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyYesterday at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Joe Biden’s Transgender DOE Appointee is Charged with a Felony
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyYesterday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proof Jabs Cause Heart Attacks and Strokes
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyYesterday at 1:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mauna Loa Erupts
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 9:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» First-ever archive center of UFO material to be set up in the US
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 11/28/22
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» CONFIRMED – COVID is Man-Made & Fauci, Bill Gates, Daszak & Moderna are responsible
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» HEADS UP: Tsunami wave simulation for central Puget Sound, Wash.
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Vitamin D associated with 25% or more decreased risk of COVID death, study finds
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11 Professors Demand University of California End COVID Vaccine Mandates Or Accept Legal Liability For Jab Injuries
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The “Multivalent” Universal mRNA Flu Vaccine & Mandatory Vaccination Bill Passes In British Columbia
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer CEO, who said online “misinformation” is criminal, is found guilty of “misleading” vaccine statements
Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CONSPIRACY THEORIES & ENDURING MYSTERIES » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting

Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting 22228107_10214889684544051_8574885216578322371_n

Footage Emerges of Crisis Director “Directing” Scene During Vegas Shooting

A FB friend sent me a couple videos…raw footage of the Vegas shooting. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She wanted to get the info out there but neither of us had ever made a video before. I downloaded a few video editing apps and gave it a try. So this is my first video! I know it’s nothing fancy but it took me HOURS. I have a new respect for good Youtubers. Oh and subscribe to my new channel….my last one was terminated not long ago after my third strike.
A girl named Ashley Galavez uploaded two different videos onto her YouTube channel of her and her husband during the “Vegas shooting”. She claims the first one is from her phone, and the second video is from her husband’s phone. Their two videos both show the moment they came across the victim “Tina Frost”….only each video shows a different take of what’s supposed to be the same scene. 
In the first video she’s shot in the face…but in the second video she’s been electrocuted on the fence. Both scenes begin with Ashley saying “Hey what happened to that girl right there?” In the second video you can even see the director directing the scene as it happens. See for yourself. And Ashley doesnt seem like the sharpest tool in the shed because in her Youtube comments under each video she admits that the “victim” in both videos is Tina Frost.
Check this out….

https://youtu.be/HJPWrKPmHmM

Thanks to: https://50shadesofpissedoff.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum