Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Did The Currency Buyers Drop Dave As Their Spokesman?
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 7:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We're Closer Than You Think! David Shilcock Speaks! REPORT FRAUD! 5013 RELIGIOUS TAX EXEMPT IMPLIES THE BLUE CHICKEN CULT IS A RELIGION! IT AIN'T!!
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 5:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Virgin Orbit debut rocket launch ends in failure
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How To Make Your Own Seed Bank
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» mRNA vaccines, a primer
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ WTF This is Krazy!!! plus MORE
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Electric Blue SLASH Splits the Sky WIDE Open Revealing 'Parallel Universe'
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Celestial Redpill-- Planet X/Nibiru System is the Reason plus MORE
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Tale of Dominic Cummings
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Vows To Bring ‘Criminal’ Anthony Fauci To Justice
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Waited 12 Hours to Cover Biden’s ‘You Ain’t Black’ Comment
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Our Elected Leaders Have Failed Us By Trusting the Experts and Not the Constitution
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare Black Triangle TR3B cruising at low altitude over London, UK
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone: So You Thought You Were Free?
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alice in Wonderland Technique: The Power of Applied Confusion
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Were These Strange Black Objects Surrounding The Curiosity Rover On Mars?
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Hospital Records More Suicides Than Coronavirus Deaths During Lockdown
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Ukraine Scandal Exploding
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyToday at 7:58 am by topspin2

» Dave (the Douchebag) ScHmIdT thinks putting out daily videos by Meta1 is being quiet!!! What a Dumb Bunny he is!!!
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» She said it looked like a PORTAL next to the Sun - Captures Compelling Photo! - "Gateway"
UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE

UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

November 24, 2017

Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River On Nov 20, 2017, Photos, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: November 20, 2017
Location of sighting: Missouri River, Missouri, USA
Source: MUFON #88240

I have reported a UFO like this before, it was a UFO photoed over the ocean near a very rich diamond mine in the arctic. That 2012 sighting was forcibly taken down from my site by unknown hackers, but I soon replaced it again. (Click here to see that old post ). This again is 100% the same type of UFO, again over the water, again with the beams of light below it. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
I received this pic from a friend of a friend that was deer hunting up on the Missouri River. The attached pic I received from my friend was so intriguing I felt compelled to post it to MUFON to see if anyone else witnessed these objects. According to the person I received the pic from, his friend and another guy were making their way back to the boat ramp after a day of deer hunting along the Missouri River. The sun had set approx. 15 mins. earlier. Looking at the bottom of the clouds in the pic you can tell that the sun is reflecting off the bottom of the cloud. This may be just a very cool sun dog-type reflection, but I was having a hard time explaining the chevron shaped group of lights above the cloud, and the 'way too evenly spaced' beams of light coming off what appears to be the sun shining down from the cloud. Notice that the beams are apparently reflecting off the River. Apparently the event only lasted seconds and was gone, but I haven't talked to the person that took the pic personally. The "orange orb" events I mentioned earlier were witnessed by multiple people, but are not documented with pictures, and a completely different event[s]. I'm unsure if the person that took the pic would be willing to talk to anyone about it, but I could ask if you'd like to get more details about the event.
Above photo has added darkness to see the detail better, below are all normal untouched. 

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz