OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

tRump is Israel's puppet.

+2
Ventura66
Avebury
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:43 pm

Avebury

Noam Chomsky on why Israel is a Sacred Cow for America

Andrew Cheetham

tRump is Israel's puppet. Download-58

https://youtu.be/4QxWD41m7KM

https://www.davidicke.com/article/440684/noam-chomsky-israel-sacred-cow-america

2tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Ventura66

Well Hillary would be like a puppet on steroids.........

3tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Avebury

Which proves my point that you are part of the "anyone but Hillary" crowd while I am looking for a real leader.
You would champion Himmler in a arrogant belief that only YOU know how evil Hitler was.
Hillary sucks, just like tRump but you are so desperate to justify years of twisted conspiracy theories that you would blindly support a sexual predator, who supports a pedophile (Roy Moore) because anyone with a D next to their name MUST be worse than that...
You don't care about anyone but yourself which is why you are a tRump fan-boy.

4tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:28 pm

ANENRO

Avebury, so.....when are you going to run for president?

With your talent, our nation will be much better....

("If you are not part of the solution, then, you are part of the problem".)

5tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:08 pm

WilliaminUSA

Avebury, my friend. I hope you had a good thanksgiving and I wish you peace. We disagree on a  lot of points but we are blessed to share opinions without being killed, unlike Seth Rich, a lot of folks in Waco Texas, Vince Foster and the list goes on.
Both sides of the aisle are filled with pedo's and murderers.
i used to like chomsky until he trashed the 9/11 truthers. IMO bottom line: steel melts at a much higher temperature than jet fuel burns, end of story. So chomskey drank the same kool aid that amy goodman and many other gate keepers do. 
You might consider reading Edwardo Galiano, Isabel Alliende (sp?) and others from South America who realize the dems and repugs are both criminal organizations and see the leadership of this country for what it almost always was and continues to be.
Both sides of the aisle are scum and have been for a very long time. In my 63 years I have had one real president and He took a bullet in Dallas.
*nixon and kissinger helped destroy so many countries. The love of my life was threatened at gunpoint by kissinger's thugs and 5 of Her friends were murdered in South America.
*bush's are a  family of pedophiles, mass murderers and satanists
*clinton became president because he looked the other way at Mena airport and oliver north's adventures. How did that (hopefully) aids ridden vermin manage to rape so many woman while being governor and president? Oh that's right vermin like gloria steinham and hillary were running defense for him. 
*hillary and gloria steinham excused billy boy's rapes and sexual abuse. I support woman's rights but steinham is a piece of worthless hypocritical shit. What is lower than a woman selling out other woman...only hillary.
*madelain abright...the death of 500,000 Iraqi children was "worth it"
*dubya....what can you say about an abject moron who jokes to the "haves and have more's" about looking under a  chair for WMD's.
*obama, how the F does a mass murderer (26,000 drone strikes???) win the nobel peace prize?
*the clinton's did nothing in Haiti other than set up a low tax, low wage manufacturing site for their friends.
*lolita express?????????????????????????????????????? WTF?

I do not support Trump but if all of the above hate him I question that. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend but if all of the people and organizations that I consider evil hate him I have to wonder. Maybe he's just the fly in the ointment, who knows. Again, my friend, Avebury, this is not an endorsement of Trump only a condemnation of everyone else as I sit on the sidelines and see what plays out.
Peace brother Avebury.

6tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:52 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Well William you've hit the nail on the head; "  Maybe he's just the fly in the ointment, who knows ".  I'm not endorsing trump either, but I support him in that I believe his mission is to do exactly what he's doing, Stir the shit, Drain the swamp !  Will that solve all the problems? not likely but it may be a start. Avebury, you say your looking for a real leader.. I ask why do you need a leader? Be your own leader as we all should. Chances are that if your following someone or anything, your not on your path. I don't want anyone to follow me but I'm grateful for those by my side.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

7tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Avebury

My dear friends,

Changing our idea about ourselves, changing our way of being in the world, is a big order. But is it impossible?

A reader here posting as “Raphael” makes some interesting observations regarding the North Korean/U.S. standoff. Among them: “Men appear to love war, women appear to admire men who love war, and new generations are always born who, knowing nothing about war, think it is the most exciting and glorious game that there is to be played. The principal source of conflict between individuals or nations is, in my view, a drive to dominate, which seems to be deeply ingrained in all mammals. There cannot be any peace when individuals compete furiously to get on top of one another to determine who will be boss, who will be the alpha male or female, who will have authority and power over others…that’s basically what it comes down to, and it is not very intelligent.”

This leaves us wondering. Can anything be done about this seemingly “ingrained” human behavior? My answer is yes. We are more capable now than ever before of considering, embracing, and sharing ideas and understandings that would have been completely out of reach for our species just a few generations ago, given our then-limited mental capacities and technological capabilities. But humanity’s collective mind is more mature now, and our technologies have expanded. We carry knowledge of the world in the palm of our hand, and we spread ideas around the world with the touch of a screen.

All we need to do now is change the ideas that we spread. All we need to do today is place into the global slipstream a new and spectacularly beneficial (and therefore, spectacularly attractive) meme for all of humanity to consider.

A “meme” is defined as an element of a culture or system of behavior that is passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation. So what we are talking about here is transforming society by nongenetic means.

If we are not content with waiting for new and more beneficial behaviors to be passed from one generation to the next through the agonizingly slow process of mutation or adaptation, we can now opt for the blindingly fast process of imitation.

That’s where you and I can come in. If enough of us agree to be exemplars, models, embodiments for the rest of humanity of how all of humanity can experience itself peacefully if it chooses to, we could change the world in less than a generation.

What this would take, of course, is leadership. True leadership is not saying “follow me.” True leadership is saying, “I’ll go first.” We would have to be first to put aside our tribalism and our need to be “right” at any cost. We would have to embrace a spiritual understanding that we are not separate from each other at all, but emerge from the same essence and return to the same eternality; that we are part of a never-ending and ever unified energy flow, much as a wave is part of the ocean, rising, expressing, and flowing back to its source.

If enough of us at the grass roots level demonstrated such behaviors, our world leaders sooner or later would follow suit, because they know they need the support of those who follow them to stay in power. So the key question for us on this day is simple: What behaviors are we cheering on, and what behaviors are we displaying, encouraging others to imitate?

Love,

Neale Donald Walsch

8tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:31 pm

MartyM

MartyM

:tup:

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

9tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:11 am

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:My dear friends,

Changing our idea about ourselves, changing our way of being in the world, is a big order. But is it impossible?

A reader here posting as “Raphael” makes some interesting observations regarding the North Korean/U.S. standoff. Among them: “Men appear to love war, women appear to admire men who love war, and new generations are always born who, knowing nothing about war, think it is the most exciting and glorious game that there is to be played. The principal source of conflict between individuals or nations is, in my view, a drive to dominate, which seems to be deeply ingrained in all mammals. There cannot be any peace when individuals compete furiously to get on top of one another to determine who will be boss, who will be the alpha male or female, who will have authority and power over others…that’s basically what it comes down to, and it is not very intelligent.”

This leaves us wondering. Can anything be done about this seemingly “ingrained” human behavior? My answer is yes. We are more capable now than ever before of considering, embracing, and sharing ideas and understandings that would have been completely out of reach for our species just a few generations ago, given our then-limited mental capacities and technological capabilities. But humanity’s collective mind is more mature now, and our technologies have expanded. We carry knowledge of the world in the palm of our hand, and we spread ideas around the world with the touch of a screen.

All we need to do now is change the ideas that we spread. All we need to do today is place into the global slipstream a new and spectacularly beneficial (and therefore, spectacularly attractive) meme for all of humanity to consider.

A “meme” is defined as an element of a culture or system of behavior that is passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation. So what we are talking about here is transforming society by nongenetic means.

If we are not content with waiting for new and more beneficial behaviors to be passed from one generation to the next through the agonizingly slow process of mutation or adaptation, we can now opt for the blindingly fast process of imitation.

That’s where you and I can come in. If enough of us agree to be exemplars, models, embodiments for the rest of humanity of how all of humanity can experience itself peacefully if it chooses to, we could change the world in less than a generation.

What this would take, of course, is leadership. True leadership is not saying “follow me.” True leadership is saying, “I’ll go first.” We would have to be first to put aside our tribalism and our need to be “right” at any cost. We would have to embrace a spiritual understanding that we are not separate from each other at all, but emerge from the same essence and return to the same eternality; that we are part of a never-ending and ever unified energy flow, much as a wave is part of the ocean, rising, expressing, and flowing back to its source.

If enough of us at the grass roots level demonstrated such behaviors, our world leaders sooner or later would follow suit, because they know they need the support of those who follow them to stay in power. So the key question for us on this day is simple: What behaviors are we cheering on, and what behaviors are we displaying, encouraging others to imitate?

Love,

Neale Donald Walsch

I think I'm going to throw up!

10tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:14 am

Avebury

Maybe you could mail it to PJW?

11tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:09 am

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:Maybe you could mail it to PJW?

Now that would be childish! That's something a mentally ill liberal would do.
Here's proof:

12tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:13 am

Ventura66

Sadly Avebury did not take my advice and pick up a box of stool softeners............so would it be appropriate to label him a constipated liberal Democrat ???............will Hillary run again in 2020, and if so will she be doing it from behind a 30 foot wall, while wearing an orange jumpsuit ???? these are interesting times we are living in now...........

13tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:21 am

Avebury

You have deluded yourselves, "bigly."
(I use only the "best" words...)

14tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:05 am

Ventura66

So Avebury.............please enlighten us if you will............what do you propose we do ???

15tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:44 pm

Avebury

Put down our egos and our "might makes right" mentality.
Explore your spirituality where I hope you find that we are ONE being, exploring/ indulging in a separation experience that is illusionary relative to the unity from whence we came.
Focus on our individual responsibility, to the whole.
"That which you do to the least of us, you do to me."

16tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:10 pm

Ventura66

Jesus H Avebury..............a word of advice............don't ever become and evangelist........because it would only be you and the janitor, after your sermon was over............sheesh.........now what you just posted above.........sounds nothing at all like you...........where is that angry pissed off Libtard that we have come to know and love ???

17tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:39 pm

microaggressor

microaggressor

Ventura66 wrote:Jesus H Avebury..............a word of advice............don't ever become and evangelist........because it would only be you and the janitor, after your sermon was over............sheesh.........now what you just posted above.........sounds nothing at all like you...........where is that angry pissed off Libtard that we have come to know and love ???

:tup:

18tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:41 pm

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:Put down our egos and our "might makes right" mentality.
Explore your spirituality where I hope you find that we are ONE being, exploring/ indulging in a separation experience that is illusionary relative to the unity from whence we came.
Focus on our individual responsibility, to the whole.
"That which you do to the least of us, you do to me."

Why do schizophrenia and hypocrisy come to mind

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum