OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Insanely Dark Story Behind “Poltergeist” and its Young Star Heather O’Rourke
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyToday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robot shocks with how human-like it is
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Melbourne, Australia — Dec 4th, 2021: Massive, Spirited Protest Against Medical Tyranny
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden admin agrees to pause COVID shot mandate for healthcare workers. Fact Is they had no choice!
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: ‘Now Or Never’, The Great ‘Transition’ Must Be Imposed – By Alastair Crooke
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Two German Footballers Collapse ‘Suddenly & Unexpectedly’ During the Same Match
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Stick Your Vaccine Mandate Up Your A**' Anthem Spreads
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyToday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The FDA Slaps Major Warning About Pfizer Drug as Vaccine Reactions Come Under Scrutiny
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Burning triangular object flying over South Carolina
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyToday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Afraid To Publish Vaccine Heart Inflammation Study & Risk Funding Loss From Big Pharma
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 6 LINK
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyToday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» One of Florida’s Biggest Hospital Systems Suspends All Covid Vaccine Mandates
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Research Determines Link Between Air Pollution and Mental Illness
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surprised? Pfizer, BioNTech Say Jab for New ‘Omicron’ Strain Ready in 100 days
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pacific Ocean garbage patch is immense plastic habitat
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unvaccinated Sit-In Shuts Down Panera in NYC
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyYesterday at 2:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyYesterday at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We’ve Only Just Begun To See The Benefits Of The New Surge In Homeschooling
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyYesterday at 2:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Introduces Bill to Force FDA to Release Pfizer Documents Within 100 Days, Instead of 55 Years
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyYesterday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaxxers Triggered After Country Music Legend Reveals He Won’t Get Vax
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyYesterday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Time to Free Leonard Peltier, America’s Longest Serving Political Prisoner
tRump is Israel's puppet. EmptyYesterday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz





Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com










Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » tRump is Israel's puppet.

tRump is Israel's puppet.

+2
Ventura66
Avebury
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:43 pm

Avebury



Noam Chomsky on why Israel is a Sacred Cow for America

Andrew Cheetham

tRump is Israel's puppet. Download-58



https://youtu.be/4QxWD41m7KM

https://www.davidicke.com/article/440684/noam-chomsky-israel-sacred-cow-america

2tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Ventura66



Well Hillary would be like a puppet on steroids.........

3tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Avebury



Which proves my point that you are part of the "anyone but Hillary" crowd while I am looking for a real leader.
You would champion Himmler in a arrogant belief that only YOU know how evil Hitler was.
Hillary sucks, just like tRump but you are so desperate to justify years of twisted conspiracy theories that you would blindly support a sexual predator, who supports a pedophile (Roy Moore) because anyone with a D next to their name MUST be worse than that...
You don't care about anyone but yourself which is why you are a tRump fan-boy.

4tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:28 pm

ANENRO



Avebury, so.....when are you going to run for president?


With your talent, our nation will be much better....


("If you are not part of the solution, then, you are part of the problem".)

5tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:08 pm

WilliaminUSA



Avebury, my friend. I hope you had a good thanksgiving and I wish you peace. We disagree on a  lot of points but we are blessed to share opinions without being killed, unlike Seth Rich, a lot of folks in Waco Texas, Vince Foster and the list goes on.
Both sides of the aisle are filled with pedo's and murderers.
i used to like chomsky until he trashed the 9/11 truthers. IMO bottom line: steel melts at a much higher temperature than jet fuel burns, end of story. So chomskey drank the same kool aid that amy goodman and many other gate keepers do. 
You might consider reading Edwardo Galiano, Isabel Alliende (sp?) and others from South America who realize the dems and repugs are both criminal organizations and see the leadership of this country for what it almost always was and continues to be.
Both sides of the aisle are scum and have been for a very long time. In my 63 years I have had one real president and He took a bullet in Dallas.
*nixon and kissinger helped destroy so many countries. The love of my life was threatened at gunpoint by kissinger's thugs and 5 of Her friends were murdered in South America.
*bush's are a  family of pedophiles, mass murderers and satanists
*clinton became president because he looked the other way at Mena airport and oliver north's adventures. How did that (hopefully) aids ridden vermin manage to rape so many woman while being governor and president? Oh that's right vermin like gloria steinham and hillary were running defense for him. 
*hillary and gloria steinham excused billy boy's rapes and sexual abuse. I support woman's rights but steinham is a piece of worthless hypocritical shit. What is lower than a woman selling out other woman...only hillary.
*madelain abright...the death of 500,000 Iraqi children was "worth it"
*dubya....what can you say about an abject moron who jokes to the "haves and have more's" about looking under a  chair for WMD's.
*obama, how the F does a mass murderer (26,000 drone strikes???) win the nobel peace prize?
*the clinton's did nothing in Haiti other than set up a low tax, low wage manufacturing site for their friends.
*lolita express?????????????????????????????????????? WTF?

I do not support Trump but if all of the above hate him I question that. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend but if all of the people and organizations that I consider evil hate him I have to wonder. Maybe he's just the fly in the ointment, who knows. Again, my friend, Avebury, this is not an endorsement of Trump only a condemnation of everyone else as I sit on the sidelines and see what plays out.
Peace brother Avebury.

6tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:52 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Well William you've hit the nail on the head; "  Maybe he's just the fly in the ointment, who knows ".  I'm not endorsing trump either, but I support him in that I believe his mission is to do exactly what he's doing, Stir the shit, Drain the swamp !  Will that solve all the problems? not likely but it may be a start. Avebury, you say your looking for a real leader.. I ask why do you need a leader? Be your own leader as we all should. Chances are that if your following someone or anything, your not on your path. I don't want anyone to follow me but I'm grateful for those by my side.





'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

7tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Avebury



My dear friends,

Changing our idea about ourselves, changing our way of being in the world, is a big order. But is it impossible?

A reader here posting as “Raphael” makes some interesting observations regarding the North Korean/U.S. standoff. Among them: “Men appear to love war, women appear to admire men who love war, and new generations are always born who, knowing nothing about war, think it is the most exciting and glorious game that there is to be played. The principal source of conflict between individuals or nations is, in my view, a drive to dominate, which seems to be deeply ingrained in all mammals. There cannot be any peace when individuals compete furiously to get on top of one another to determine who will be boss, who will be the alpha male or female, who will have authority and power over others…that’s basically what it comes down to, and it is not very intelligent.”

This leaves us wondering. Can anything be done about this seemingly “ingrained” human behavior? My answer is yes. We are more capable now than ever before of considering, embracing, and sharing ideas and understandings that would have been completely out of reach for our species just a few generations ago, given our then-limited mental capacities and technological capabilities. But humanity’s collective mind is more mature now, and our technologies have expanded. We carry knowledge of the world in the palm of our hand, and we spread ideas around the world with the touch of a screen.

All we need to do now is change the ideas that we spread. All we need to do today is place into the global slipstream a new and spectacularly beneficial (and therefore, spectacularly attractive) meme for all of humanity to consider.

A “meme” is defined as an element of a culture or system of behavior that is passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation. So what we are talking about here is transforming society by nongenetic means.

If we are not content with waiting for new and more beneficial behaviors to be passed from one generation to the next through the agonizingly slow process of mutation or adaptation, we can now opt for the blindingly fast process of imitation.

That’s where you and I can come in. If enough of us agree to be exemplars, models, embodiments for the rest of humanity of how all of humanity can experience itself peacefully if it chooses to, we could change the world in less than a generation.

What this would take, of course, is leadership. True leadership is not saying “follow me.” True leadership is saying, “I’ll go first.” We would have to be first to put aside our tribalism and our need to be “right” at any cost. We would have to embrace a spiritual understanding that we are not separate from each other at all, but emerge from the same essence and return to the same eternality; that we are part of a never-ending and ever unified energy flow, much as a wave is part of the ocean, rising, expressing, and flowing back to its source.

If enough of us at the grass roots level demonstrated such behaviors, our world leaders sooner or later would follow suit, because they know they need the support of those who follow them to stay in power. So the key question for us on this day is simple: What behaviors are we cheering on, and what behaviors are we displaying, encouraging others to imitate?

Love,

Neale Donald Walsch

8tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:31 pm

MartyM

MartyM

:tup:





'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

9tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:11 am

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:My dear friends,

Changing our idea about ourselves, changing our way of being in the world, is a big order. But is it impossible?

A reader here posting as “Raphael” makes some interesting observations regarding the North Korean/U.S. standoff. Among them: “Men appear to love war, women appear to admire men who love war, and new generations are always born who, knowing nothing about war, think it is the most exciting and glorious game that there is to be played. The principal source of conflict between individuals or nations is, in my view, a drive to dominate, which seems to be deeply ingrained in all mammals. There cannot be any peace when individuals compete furiously to get on top of one another to determine who will be boss, who will be the alpha male or female, who will have authority and power over others…that’s basically what it comes down to, and it is not very intelligent.”

This leaves us wondering. Can anything be done about this seemingly “ingrained” human behavior? My answer is yes. We are more capable now than ever before of considering, embracing, and sharing ideas and understandings that would have been completely out of reach for our species just a few generations ago, given our then-limited mental capacities and technological capabilities. But humanity’s collective mind is more mature now, and our technologies have expanded. We carry knowledge of the world in the palm of our hand, and we spread ideas around the world with the touch of a screen.

All we need to do now is change the ideas that we spread. All we need to do today is place into the global slipstream a new and spectacularly beneficial (and therefore, spectacularly attractive) meme for all of humanity to consider.

A “meme” is defined as an element of a culture or system of behavior that is passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation. So what we are talking about here is transforming society by nongenetic means.

If we are not content with waiting for new and more beneficial behaviors to be passed from one generation to the next through the agonizingly slow process of mutation or adaptation, we can now opt for the blindingly fast process of imitation.

That’s where you and I can come in. If enough of us agree to be exemplars, models, embodiments for the rest of humanity of how all of humanity can experience itself peacefully if it chooses to, we could change the world in less than a generation.

What this would take, of course, is leadership. True leadership is not saying “follow me.” True leadership is saying, “I’ll go first.” We would have to be first to put aside our tribalism and our need to be “right” at any cost. We would have to embrace a spiritual understanding that we are not separate from each other at all, but emerge from the same essence and return to the same eternality; that we are part of a never-ending and ever unified energy flow, much as a wave is part of the ocean, rising, expressing, and flowing back to its source.

If enough of us at the grass roots level demonstrated such behaviors, our world leaders sooner or later would follow suit, because they know they need the support of those who follow them to stay in power. So the key question for us on this day is simple: What behaviors are we cheering on, and what behaviors are we displaying, encouraging others to imitate?

Love,

Neale Donald Walsch


I think I'm going to throw up!

10tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:14 am

Avebury



Maybe you could mail it to PJW?

11tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:09 am

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:Maybe you could mail it to PJW?

Now that would be childish! That's something a mentally ill liberal would do.
Here's proof:

12tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:13 am

Ventura66



Sadly Avebury did not take my advice and pick up a box of stool softeners............so would it be appropriate to label him a constipated liberal Democrat ???............will Hillary run again in 2020, and if so will she be doing it from behind a 30 foot wall, while wearing an orange jumpsuit ???? these are interesting times we are living in now...........

13tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:21 am

Avebury



You have deluded yourselves, "bigly."
(I use only the "best" words...)

14tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:05 am

Ventura66



So Avebury.............please enlighten us if you will............what do you propose we do ???

15tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:44 pm

Avebury



Put down our egos and our "might makes right" mentality.
Explore your spirituality where I hope you find that we are ONE being, exploring/ indulging in a separation experience that is illusionary relative to the unity from whence we came.
Focus on our individual responsibility, to the whole.
"That which you do to the least of us, you do to me."

16tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:10 pm

Ventura66



Jesus H Avebury..............a word of advice............don't ever become and evangelist........because it would only be you and the janitor, after your sermon was over............sheesh.........now what you just posted above.........sounds nothing at all like you...........where is that angry pissed off Libtard that we have come to know and love ???

17tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:39 pm

microaggressor

microaggressor

Ventura66 wrote:Jesus H Avebury..............a word of advice............don't ever become and evangelist........because it would only be you and the janitor, after your sermon was over............sheesh.........now what you just posted above.........sounds nothing at all like you...........where is that angry pissed off Libtard that we have come to know and love ???



:tup:

18tRump is Israel's puppet. Empty Re: tRump is Israel's puppet. Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:41 pm

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:Put down our egos and our "might makes right" mentality.
Explore your spirituality where I hope you find that we are ONE being, exploring/ indulging in a separation experience that is illusionary relative to the unity from whence we came.
Focus on our individual responsibility, to the whole.
"That which you do to the least of us, you do to me."

 Why do schizophrenia and hypocrisy come to mind

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum