OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Insanely Dark Story Behind “Poltergeist” and its Young Star Heather O’Rourke
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robot shocks with how human-like it is
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Melbourne, Australia — Dec 4th, 2021: Massive, Spirited Protest Against Medical Tyranny
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden admin agrees to pause COVID shot mandate for healthcare workers. Fact Is they had no choice!
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: ‘Now Or Never’, The Great ‘Transition’ Must Be Imposed – By Alastair Crooke
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Two German Footballers Collapse ‘Suddenly & Unexpectedly’ During the Same Match
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Stick Your Vaccine Mandate Up Your A**' Anthem Spreads
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The FDA Slaps Major Warning About Pfizer Drug as Vaccine Reactions Come Under Scrutiny
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Burning triangular object flying over South Carolina
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Afraid To Publish Vaccine Heart Inflammation Study & Risk Funding Loss From Big Pharma
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 6 LINK
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» One of Florida’s Biggest Hospital Systems Suspends All Covid Vaccine Mandates
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Research Determines Link Between Air Pollution and Mental Illness
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surprised? Pfizer, BioNTech Say Jab for New ‘Omicron’ Strain Ready in 100 days
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pacific Ocean garbage patch is immense plastic habitat
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unvaccinated Sit-In Shuts Down Panera in NYC
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 2:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We’ve Only Just Begun To See The Benefits Of The New Surge In Homeschooling
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 2:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Introduces Bill to Force FDA to Release Pfizer Documents Within 100 Days, Instead of 55 Years
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaxxers Triggered After Country Music Legend Reveals He Won’t Get Vax
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Time to Free Leonard Peltier, America’s Longest Serving Political Prisoner
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury

Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

microaggressor

microaggressor

https://youtu.be/Ea39dHj01yc

Last edited by microaggressor on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha I cracked up when he said that! pretty funny

Avebury

I hate to rain on your authoritarian parade but art, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Hitler wanted to squash "degenerate" art as well.
Why do the far-right get so butt-hurt over art?

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:I hate to rain on your authoritarian parade but art, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Hitler wanted to squash "degenerate" art as well.
Why do the far-right get so butt-hurt over art?

There you go again with that liberal logic lunacy. Hitler hated degenerate art. Sane people dislike degenerate art, therefore sane people are like Hitler. Here's some more. Hitler liked to pass gas in public. Little ave likes to pass gas in public. Little ave is like Hitler. A   Nattering nincompoop of negativity

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

If you "boys" are deliberately trying to drive people from this site with your ridiculous verbal dueling you are doing a bang up job!!!

This week you have been in top form I must say and the perfect example of why many sites no longer ALLOW interaction and have READ ONLY sites!!  So if the handful of you children DO NOT STOP taking swipes, calling names and ruining the reading experience of the hundreds of others that come here daily I will consider changing this site up.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING YOUR BS ON EVERY THREAD!!! SO KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF!

Ventura66

I agree purpleskyz 100%...............most of us just want to come here and read........this was a wonderful place to frequent..........until pubescent Avebury showed up.........so I have a suggestion that might just work for all parties involved..............so listen up men.............

From this point on, I will no longer respond to Avebury..........I am going to shun him.........pretty soon if nobody responds to him..........he will just go away............shunning worked in the old days..........and it will work again.........nobody wants to feel unimportant...........even Avebury..........and shunning will give him the chance to move on to another site...........so from this point on............no more Avebury...........bye-bye.........my keyboard will no longer respond to Avebury...........

Thank you so much purpleskyz for all that you do in making this a great place to spend time..........we are truly blessed to have this site, and to have you running the show...........just wanted to give you a little shout out.............thanks again...............Mark Williams.......Cypress TX

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:tup:
Thanks Mark.
Healthy discussion is always welcome but there is nothing healthy nor helpful with these interactions and I appreciate your suggestion of putting those that bait on ignore.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum