OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ‘Geo-Political Fallout’, Medvedev Weigh’s In – By Joseph P. Farrell
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 4:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Isn’t the Trump Administration Cooperating — and Benefiting?
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Declassified Documents - Collection
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 2:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The military put an ICBM transport in Lexington, Kentucky. Twitter user just posted picture of it.
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 2:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Tech Billionaires Are Buying A Lot Of Farmland pt 2, It's Amazing No One Noticed!
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 2:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» THIS WOMAN PULLS APART A COVID SWAB TO SHOW YOU HOW THE FIBERS [NANOBOTS?] ARE ALIVE AND MOVING.
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 2:23 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» DATA-DUMP ADRENOCHROME PAPER TRAIL
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 2:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Huge actionable intelligence haul from Marine raid on CIA HQ
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 2:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Be Prepared for a Possible Seed Shortage
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 2:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» JUDGE DENIES EPA’S MOTION TO DISMISS CASE
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 2:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Agent Orange: Bone-Chilling Photos Of The War Crime The US Government Got Away With
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 2:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dr. David Martin Releases ‘The Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier” | 205 Pages, 22 Years of Research
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 1:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dark Journalist: X Crisis in World Affairs
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone: 'On Saving Fellows From Themselves'
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Light Pillar Over Carnikava, Latvia
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scotland recorded 33 UFO sightings in 2020
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Next Marijuana Boom Could Be Even Bigger Than The Last
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA-approved anti-parasitic drug ivermectin can kill the coronavirus within 48 hours, reports new study
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Injury Reporting Systems ‘Utterly Inadequate,’ Independent Researchers Say
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Side-effects of second dose of vaccine are even worse than from the first dose'
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» THEATER OF THE ABSURD: Most Popular President In U.S. History To Be Inaugurated In Secret Behind Giant Wall Guarded By Thousands Of Soldiers
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cleansing is begun… The Light of Life enters
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» INAUGURATION DAY: One last hoax for the Road
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Causes of the Great Rejection by Commoners
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Wake Up People! "Prepare Yourself for What is Coming"
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Milk thistle promotes liver function
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The CIA Hired Remote Viewers To Obtain Information About Extraterrestrials Visiting Earth??
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is the Loch Ness Monster an ancient sea turtle ?
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» William Thompson CDC Whistleblower
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HOT TOPICS » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury

Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

microaggressor

microaggressor

https://youtu.be/Ea39dHj01yc

Last edited by microaggressor on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
ahahaha I cracked up when he said that! pretty funny

Avebury

I hate to rain on your authoritarian parade but art, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Hitler wanted to squash "degenerate" art as well.
Why do the far-right get so butt-hurt over art?

microaggressor

microaggressor
Avebury wrote:I hate to rain on your authoritarian parade but art, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Hitler wanted to squash "degenerate" art as well.
Why do the far-right get so butt-hurt over art?

There you go again with that liberal logic lunacy. Hitler hated degenerate art. Sane people dislike degenerate art, therefore sane people are like Hitler. Here's some more. Hitler liked to pass gas in public. Little ave likes to pass gas in public. Little ave is like Hitler. A   Nattering nincompoop of negativity

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
If you "boys" are deliberately trying to drive people from this site with your ridiculous verbal dueling you are doing a bang up job!!!

This week you have been in top form I must say and the perfect example of why many sites no longer ALLOW interaction and have READ ONLY sites!!  So if the handful of you children DO NOT STOP taking swipes, calling names and ruining the reading experience of the hundreds of others that come here daily I will consider changing this site up.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING YOUR BS ON EVERY THREAD!!! SO KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF!

Ventura66

I agree purpleskyz 100%...............most of us just want to come here and read........this was a wonderful place to frequent..........until pubescent Avebury showed up.........so I have a suggestion that might just work for all parties involved..............so listen up men.............

From this point on, I will no longer respond to Avebury..........I am going to shun him.........pretty soon if nobody responds to him..........he will just go away............shunning worked in the old days..........and it will work again.........nobody wants to feel unimportant...........even Avebury..........and shunning will give him the chance to move on to another site...........so from this point on............no more Avebury...........bye-bye.........my keyboard will no longer respond to Avebury...........

Thank you so much purpleskyz for all that you do in making this a great place to spend time..........we are truly blessed to have this site, and to have you running the show...........just wanted to give you a little shout out.............thanks again...............Mark Williams.......Cypress TX

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
:tup:
Thanks Mark.
Healthy discussion is always welcome but there is nothing healthy nor helpful with these interactions and I appreciate your suggestion of putting those that bait on ignore.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum