OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact Astral1

https://youtu.be/bGrNAb7li-U

Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact Photo
UAMN TV
Published on Nov 29, 2017

Psychical research encompasses many strange areas and this video investigates a variety of phenomena, from apparitions, mediumship, poltergeists, paranormal surgery and reincarnation, as experienced by ordinary people. Each case has been investigated on its own merit and been exhaustively researched. However challenging the phenomena presented may be to the prevailing cultural worldview, the fact remains that people are having these anomalous experiences, often unwanted, and in some cases frightening. Tricia J Robertson is a former president of the Scottish Society for Physical Research (SPR) and a lecturer at the University of Glasgow for the Department of Adult and Continuing Education. Tricia presents the mounting fascinating evidence, based on her own research and the scientific studies of others, that consciousness does indeed survive the death of the body, summing up some of her co-authored three published papers with the late Professor Archie Roy on a five year study of the “transfer of mediumistic information”. Recorded at Truth, Mysteries and New Frontiers [Glastonbury Symposium] http://www.glastonburysymposium.co.uk/ Subscribe to UAMN TV for more new releases in 2017

WilliaminUSA

Thank you Purps for this good information.
I totally believe in and have experienced after life communication (ALC) with my fiance and I offer the following three (of many) things that occurred that convince me that ALC is possible. I spoke to or met with several mediums and this is what happened:
MEDIUM 1: Every morning after my fiance transitioned I would tell her "Ti Amo mi amor". The medium did not know this nor even that Her primary language was Spanish. On my first (of several) phone conversations with this medium, she made contact and said S (my fiance) was there and had something to tell me: "Ti Amo mi amor". The medium went on to say that my brother (J) and my mother and others were there to greet S. The medium did not know I had a brother, let alone a deceased brother, nor did she know my mother also passed. 
MEDIUM 2: This was in a Spiritualist church. This medium was very direct and pointed at me and said J (my brother)was here and mentioned him by name. Than the medium went on to describe how S and I communicated through very detailed writing. S had aphasia and could not speak for several years and we only communicated through writing and this kept out relationship alive.

In addition to the mediums S began to reach out to me shortly after Her transition in the form of white feathers. They would appear in my path or float out of the sky when I was feeling depressed. Whenever I encountered them I felt a beautiful peace. I researched this and found it was a very common way for the Transitioned to reach out to us. Recently, through a series of synchronicities, I was watching a video of a Julian Lennon interview. In it he said than a few years before he was murdered John Lennon told Julian that is anything ever happened to him he would reach out to Julian with a white feather to let him know everything was OK. Julian dismissed this thinking it was just strange. Many years later Julian was in a hotel in Australia and the manager told him there were 30 or so aboriginal Australians in the lobby that wanted to speak to him. They asked him to bring light to their struggle and presented him with a white male swan feather which blew him away. He knew it was the sign John mentioned and as a result he started the white Feather Foundation where some  proceeds from all of his work goes to help indigenous and ecological causes.

There have been many other occurrences of different contacts in the form of electrical interference, lights, radios, clocks going on or off and many other things. S is in contact with me every day and She guides me, along with other guides, when I need help. In turn I do my best to help others to return the love She continues to show me. There is no death, only transition and we can still be in contact with our loved ones.
Peace.

WilliaminUSA

It seem important to me to try to keep this thread alive. A lot of people are grieving the loss of a loved one, human or animal and and I know that we can stay in touch with them. There are proven methods. For myself I continue to study, research and practices exercises in the form of meditation, dowsing and receive messages from my fiance and occasionally others.
Every day I become a little better at receiving and She gets a  little better at sending and I am guided and feel Her love on a daily basis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum