OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! Jerzy511

POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 30-Nov-2017 19:40:16

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! Fraud-alert-general

Subject: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS
Date: Thu, November 30, 2017 7:31 pm

ZAP says:

POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! Tumblr_n9t7fwUljm1r90377o1_500
HI ALL

WE ARE THERE BUT NOT QUITE THERE. IT TURNS OUT I WAS RIGHT, AND THEY ARE HANGING ON TO THE MONEY FOR ONE MORE DAY UNTIL THE CLOSE OF BOOK FOR THE MONTH FOR THE BANK. AND OUR MONEY IS THERE AND JUST ITCHIN TO GET OUT INTO OUR HANDS. OUR LAWYER HAS BEEN THERE THROUGHOUT THE DAY PUSHING, BUT THESE GUYS ARE TOUGH AND DUCKING INTO OTHER OFFICES TO AVOID HIM. THE GAMES ARE REAL AND IT WILL BE TOMORROW BEFORE THESE BANKSTERS RELEASE OUR FUNDS.

POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! Giphy

SO DESPITE MY BEST EFFORTS TO NOT DO THIS AGAIN, I HAVE TO. I AM ASKING FOR LIFE ONE MORE TIME FOR ME AND MY TEAM. WE HAVE HUNG AS LONG AS WE COULD WAITING FOR THIS, AND WE ARE ALREADY BEYOND THE BREAK POINT AGAIN. TOMORROW THEY WILL SEND THE MONEY OUT, AND BECAUSE IT IS THE WEEKEND NONE OF US WILL SEE IT UNTIL MONDAY SO WE ARE ABSOLUTELY AT LIMIT BECAUSE OF THE WAIT. THEY PROMISED ON MONDAY TO TODAY, AND WE NOW SEE THE PROGRESSION UNTIL THE END OF MONTH BOOK CLOSE AND WE ARE GROANING DOWN TO OUR FEET.

POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! Farmers-Bank-Fraud-Alert-e1454516215488

HOW CAN THEY DO THIS? BECAUSE THEY CAN AND THEY DO.

SO HERE IS MY HAND IN MY HAND AND VERY HUMBLY ASK ONE MORE TIME FOR LIFE FOR US. I MAY HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE HOSPITAL FOR ANOTHER DAY OR TWO FOR MORE TESTS, AND WILL NOT BE AROUND TO DO ANYTHING SO I AM ASKING NOW. FOOD, SHELTER AND MEDICINE ARE REQUIRED.

POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! Scam-smart

OH AND ON ANOTHER TOPIC, I DID RECEIVE A VERY LATE NIGHT CALL FROM THE ASSISTANT TO THE ATTORNEY THAT IS HANDLING SOME OF THE CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS. THEY ARE MOVING VERY FAST NOW OVER THE WEEKEND TO CLOSE SOME INITIAL FILES, WITH PAYMENTS SCHEDULED FOR NEXT WEEK. THIS IS AS REAL AS IT GETS NOW, AND THERE WILL BE MANY WITH MONEY WAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS FROM THE LOOKS OF IT. GOOD TIMES AHEAD OF US ALL AND LOTS OF WORK TO DO.

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESSINGS TO ALL.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! Giphy
POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Reader: "Names! We want names!"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 1-Dec-2017 02:07:07
In Response To: POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS (hobie)

(Thanks, W. :)

Reader W. writes:

Re: POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BA....

Names! We want names! Enough of this faceless banksters screwing things up nonsense.

Zap needs to start getting the names of the people cockblocking his efforts so we can go on social media and use it to bully them into submission. It will be difficult for them to continue this if we are constantly raising a stink about it to the point they can't leave their homes unless it's to release the funds ASAP.

We already know what next week's Poofness message will be; the banksters f'ed us again, please send money to help us through the weekend. It's way, WAY past time for us to continue playing nice with these people. The only solution is embarrassing them over and over again till they get the hint we won't stop till they do what's right and GET IT DONE!

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! 200

robert18

POOFness for NOV 30: THE BANK AND AGAIN BANKSTERS or My #1 excuse to squeeze the dummies for donations! 200

robert18

...and to those conceivable individuals who could have been stupid and so naive I have a quick suggestion: as thisd mother f...r babkowski zap jerzy where or from whom is he steeling money from to cover lawyers expenses ???????. That's all I have to say this time. Rest is what you see in the pictures above. What a fucking bold con fucker he is this babkoeski zap jerzy.... bullet in his head for taking people for idiots, that's the best!!!. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum