OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Interview with Charlie Wards Son
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» About That Gas Thing...
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fatalities Climbing
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/10/2021 - Without a Moral Compass the West Cannot Win
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eat These 7 Mushrooms to Live Longer
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE from Voting Machines
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ohio Lottery to Give 5 People $1 Million Each to Encourage Vaccination
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» YIKES! McYuk’s & Uber Going To Help White House Encourage Vaccine- Hesitant Americans
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Let’s demand a recount…but NOT of the Election
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Gas Shortage Funny Business
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Changes Rules for Counting Breakthrough Cases, as More Fully Vaccinated People Test Positive
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why are Magnets Sticking to the COVID Vaxxed?
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Looked like a B I G Planet behind the Sun!
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine woman puts a magnet on her arm and it sticks
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» IT’S HAPPENING: Forensic Audit of 2020 Election Results Requested in Michigan
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK, Jr. and Retired Trauma Surgeon Dr. Eileen Natuzzi Have a Chat
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Haven't the Children Been Through Enough?
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. McCullough, a professor of medicine sounds off.
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» BRILLIANT! Gov. DeSantis Files Lawsuit Against CDC For Economic Damage To Florida Businesses
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOMEBODY ELSE IS ON THE MOON: NASA Has Kept a Secret For a Whole Generation
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Evil Spawn Chelsea Clinton Makes Demands of Evil Vatican... Figures
Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » #QTARD DRAMA THEATER ARCHIVES » Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn

Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Jaguar-2016

Robert Mueller was the HIT MAN that George Bush Sr ordered to try and take down The Don, (Refer: Don Corleone of The Godfather III and consider the Tatiliagni Family to be a combination of the Rothschild, Bushes, Clintons, Obamas, British Royalty, The Pope, Vatican and even the Saudi Arabia Elite along with the Rockefellers. Donald Trump is the HARD BON to chew in the BAD MEAT of the Cabal mentioned here.)

32Good News from Q-Anon & Jim Stone Analysis of Q and Flynn  - Page 2 Empty My posts and your appreciation Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Jaguar-2016

microaggressor wrote:
terbo56 wrote:Jaquar2016- Thank you- Your posts are very informative, and the information that they contain is EYE opening, and ARE very much appreciated- I follow this explicitly, as these are things that everyone should know, to keep updated on what is going on around us- Thanks again for bringing this!! The information that you afford to ALL here, will protect our interests as time goes on, and will lead all of us in the right direction- Thanks again-
That's a big purple thumbs up from your's truly!

:tup:
Awesome! I appreciate when someone agrees with my ideas. I just think differently than any ordinary / normal person would do!

terbo56

terbo56
So do I, and there's nothing wrong with someone's agreements, disagreements or opposing views, and for the record, I think along the same lines as you! No worries, and thanks again for the informative info that you afford to all of us, to keep everyone up to speed!

Jaguar-2016

Super!

Jaguar-2016

Terbo, if you want to KNOW about the Vatican's real role in the Elite's movements, then follow the "Rabbit Hole" via the FOUNDATION-X money, Royal Bank of Scotland, a "Benaami Account" in the name of Yohannes Riyadi, world's richest man (Fake) and how they have been stealing $5 TRN each term of the past 6 Presidents, i.e. Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, W-Bush, Obama. That Foundation-X FUND now stands at a staggering $75 TRN, where could they PARK it without anyone asking for it to be Audited? The Vatican!

Jaguar-2016

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=pkEmnvwd8IA

Jaguar-2016

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum