OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race Blue-Rays-790x381
Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race

By Dylan Harper - Dec 7, 2017

Blue Ray Beings would never be anchored on our planet directly. This is because they are so powerful and close to the Creator, and our planet is not quite ready yet to receive them. 
They are much harder to find than Indigo or Rainbow children. They really are the rarest of the rare. The Ray 1’s i.e. those whose Monad ray is Ray 1 are also immensely powerful due to their proximity to God and are a direct representative of his will and wisdom and his almighty power.
When the spark first leaves God, it is carried onwards through creation on monad ray. A Monad Ray turning into a Blue Ray 1 being when they finally join their soul family. One way to ascertain if someone on earth is a Blue Ray 1 being is by cross-checking their names and birthdates.
Both of their totals should come to 1 separately. That is the reason why it is usually advised to people to stick to their birth certificated credentials.
Another way to identify these beings is by noticing their traits and habits. They tend to be loners, as in they would sooner be found standing by themselves than being part of a group of rowdy teenagers.
But this doesn’t mean that they are meek. In fact, they are one of the most powerful people on the planet. The locality or country of their birth is usually one with a lot of conflicts and problems and they thrive in the challenging environment.
Many of those who read this would already know that most of the life forms on this planet did not originate here. Most of the people that you meet and see around most probably belong to the Pleiades.

But the Blue Ray 1’s are not among them. They come from Sirius. Most of the souls cannot survive on Sirius; therefore not many dwell there.
The Blue Ray 1 beings are deeply cherished by the likes of Lords and Archangels and therefore are also protected furiously. These beings carry light within themselves and therefore need extra protection lest they attract darkness and its many followers.
The blue ray beings are also expert alchemists and carry the fire of transfiguration, the violet fire within them. This is one of the reasons why they move around a lot and always leave behind the chaos.
As mentioned before, these beings tend to be alone. They seldom take on partners and once they have reached a certain point in life, start distancing themselves even from family and friends.
This is actually one of the ways in which they are protected. Being in the company takes a lot out of their inner light and strength.
Also, no one who comes in contact with them is able to resist their power and end up harboring resentment and jealousy.
Since it is not possible for the great masters to protect them from all of this, all the time, they tend to remain isolated, already minimizing the chances of such interactions.
These beings are the founders and forefathers of our race and are close to divinity itself. And they always have the company of these great masters even if in the material world they might seem lonely.
by Conscious Reminder

Thanks to: http://dreamcatcherreality.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

microaggressor

microaggressor

"One way to ascertain if someone on earth is a Blue Ray 1 being is by cross-checking their names and birthdates.
Both of their totals should come to 1 separately."

What in the name of Sam Hill is that supposed to mean?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

the numerical # of the name equals 1. :)

Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race Numerical_values_chart

my number is 6.

microaggressor

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:the numerical # of the name equals 1. :)

Blue Rays: The Founders And Forefathers Of Our Race Numerical_values_chart

my number is 6.

What? That makes no sense at all. How do you apply a numerical value to a name?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

take each letter of your name and then add the number of the top column.
example:

M I C R O                    A G G R E S S O R

4+9+3+9+6 = 31         1+7+7+9+5+1+1+6+9= 46
OR 3+1=4                  OR 4+6=10 OR 1
                 4+1=5

So the number for your name here is 5

Tell me you truly have never actually heard of numerology? :)

microaggressor

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:take each letter of your name and then add the number of the top column.
example:

M I C R O                    A G G R E S S O m

4+9+3+9+6 = 31         1+7+7+9+5+1+1+6+9= 46
OR 3+1=4                  OR 4+6=10 OR 1
                 4+1=5

So the number for your name here is 5

Tell me you truly have never actually heard of numerology? :)

Of course I've heard of numerology. How does that equate to an assumption that I know how it works? I've heard of astrology, but that doesn't mean I know anything about the signs and what they mean. Nowhere in the article is numerology mentioned.

You're just playing games anyway. If an a is equal to one the first letter in the alphabet, and c is equal to three the third letter in the alphabet and so on. How is m equal to 4, the thirteenth letter in the alphabet?
What does this mean? "One way to ascertain if someone on earth is a Blue Ray 1 being is by cross-checking their names and birthdates,"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh my touchy...
how am I playing games micro?

WilliaminUSA

Thanks Purps for the good information. I've been thinking about numerology lately and revisiting it. 
This might be of interest there is a guy Stan Tenen who studied the Old Testement through numerology, geometry and other means and came up with some remarkable stuff. It's the Meru foundation, you can google him or Meru. The really amazing thing is that he works with a torus, (torus; torah--interesting) a little hand model of a torus that wraps around his hand and he found that by shining a light on it from different angles the shadows create all of the letters of the Hebrew alphabet. Don't know if that makes sense. He found this through meditation. 
www.meru.org

WilliaminUSA

Micro,
How is m equal to 4, the thirteenth letter in the alphabet? 

13=1+3=4 All numbers are reduced to single digits.

microaggressor

microaggressor

WilliaminUSA wrote:Micro,
How is m equal to 4, the thirteenth letter in the alphabet? 

13=1+3=4 All numbers are reduced to single digits.
Thanks William!

WilliaminUSA

hey Micro,
you have great awareness of a  lot of stuff and we all can share and learn!
numerology, geometry, etc are weird but incredible. please check out www.meru.org
Peace brother

microaggressor

microaggressor

WilliaminUSA wrote:hey Micro,
you have great awareness of a  lot of stuff and we all can share and learn!
numerology, geometry, etc are weird but incredible. please check out www.meru.org
Peace brother

Thanks again!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum