OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update Empty Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 am

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Thought this was pretty good - so posting. (received in my private email, so I do know who wrote it)

Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update by someone who wishes to remain anonymous:

http://www.okieoilman.net/t17599-update-from-okie-1-27-2012-740pm-cst

1. The Re-valuation rate is being loaded into the world’s bank computers – and/or,

2. ATM machines around the world that contain US dollars, are being reloaded with new US Treasury Bills that are presumably backed by metals and gold, making them Basil III (standards) compliant worldwide in readiness for the revaluation of all 165 national currencies.

3. Regarding things that float:

The announcement of the Dinar Re-valuation [Okie may be suggesting] that it will be a FLOATING RV and not a “FIXED RV.” Fixed RV rates can only be changed every 60 or 90 days. A floating RV can go up and down hourly or by the second, or hundredth of a second as is true in Forex trading. The Dinar rate will vary up or down based on events and currency values generated by other nations outside Iraq – such as commodity pricing, gains and losses in national productivity (as when earthquakes or volcanoes harm productivity here and there).

http://www.okieoilman.net/t17599-update-from-okie-1-27-2012-740pm-cst

zibby

zibby

Wow ty Goldpeg, you rock!!

http://andromedancounsil.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ok - I have to admit that I am not awake yet - But GoldPeg9 - How did you get that interpretation out of his post???

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Admin

Admin
Admin

Tell your annonymous buddy... thank you... as with almost everything in life, am sure that it can be interpreted many ways... :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

8) So true Miskebam!!! And, truely, thank you for that little reminder!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Miskebam wrote:Tell your annonymous buddy... thank you... as with almost everything in life, am sure that it can be interpreted many ways... :)

Indeed!

I thought it was good too - in that I don't remember anyone else writing down what they thought OKIE actually meant. Not for a while now, anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum