OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO NEWS ~ Black UFO spotted in New York City plus MORE
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO sighted by NASA on Mars
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Salk Institute Study on Certain Ingredients
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare Mineral Can Remove Harmful Toxins & Heavy Metals With Just 30 Seconds a Day
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Shunning
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyYesterday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Donnel Baird
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senior NHS Board Member Warns: Stop The Genocide Or Our Children Are Next
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» $1.2 M reward offered for proof COVID-19 virus exists
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctic Pine Island Glacier is not doomed
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Real life X-Files: Government UFO sightings exposed
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyYesterday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» BRILLIANT: Florida will fine any business or school $5,000 each time it requires a “vaccine passport” or proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Frequency Change: A Deeper Look at COVID Vax Transmission Phenomenon
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyYesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Synthesize New Two-Dimensional Material
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TESS Detects Bright, Long-Lasting Gamma-Ray Burst
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Set to Authorize Pfizer Vaccine for Adolescents, But Some Experts Question Need, Ethics
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater- QAnon Is Freaking Out Over Bill and Melinda Gates’ Divorce
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX Moon Mission IS OVER! NASA Suspends Contract after Recent MUSK-BEZOS Spat on Twitter!
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyTue May 04, 2021 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange lights emerging over the sea in South Carolina
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyTue May 04, 2021 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» May the Forth
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Violated Law to Inflate COVID Cases and Fatalities
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scottish Inventor creates Road surfacing Out of Waste plastics
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Deleting the Reset’, The Imminent Struggle Ahead
Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update

Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update Empty Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 am

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9
Thought this was pretty good - so posting. (received in my private email, so I do know who wrote it)

Interpretation of Okie OM latest Update by someone who wishes to remain anonymous:

http://www.okieoilman.net/t17599-update-from-okie-1-27-2012-740pm-cst

1. The Re-valuation rate is being loaded into the world’s bank computers – and/or,

2. ATM machines around the world that contain US dollars, are being reloaded with new US Treasury Bills that are presumably backed by metals and gold, making them Basil III (standards) compliant worldwide in readiness for the revaluation of all 165 national currencies.

3. Regarding things that float:

The announcement of the Dinar Re-valuation [Okie may be suggesting] that it will be a FLOATING RV and not a “FIXED RV.” Fixed RV rates can only be changed every 60 or 90 days. A floating RV can go up and down hourly or by the second, or hundredth of a second as is true in Forex trading. The Dinar rate will vary up or down based on events and currency values generated by other nations outside Iraq – such as commodity pricing, gains and losses in national productivity (as when earthquakes or volcanoes harm productivity here and there).

http://www.okieoilman.net/t17599-update-from-okie-1-27-2012-740pm-cst

zibby

zibby
Wow ty Goldpeg, you rock!!

http://andromedancounsil.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Ok - I have to admit that I am not awake yet - But GoldPeg9 - How did you get that interpretation out of his post???

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Admin

Admin
Admin
Tell your annonymous buddy... thank you... as with almost everything in life, am sure that it can be interpreted many ways... :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
8) So true Miskebam!!! And, truely, thank you for that little reminder!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9
Miskebam wrote:Tell your annonymous buddy... thank you... as with almost everything in life, am sure that it can be interpreted many ways... :)

Indeed!

I thought it was good too - in that I don't remember anyone else writing down what they thought OKIE actually meant. Not for a while now, anyway.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum