OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ghislaine Maxwell, to Walk? Motion for Retrial Officially Filed AfterShock Juror Admission
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyToday at 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer to Roll Out Omicron Shot in March
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Denial of Natural Immunity ‘Unprecedented in Modern History’
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event – Film by Sacha Stone
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» MEATLOAF DIES - IS HE ANOTHER VICTIM?
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Globalization of Human Rights Violations: “The Right to Live a Dignified and Decent Living”
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyToday at 2:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» INTERNATIONAL COURT LOOKS INTO COVID19 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - GENOCIDE REVEALED
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyToday at 2:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Truckers for Freedom Organize Huge Protest Against Vaccine Mandates & Supply Chain Shortages to Come
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyToday at 2:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» British Medical Journal: ‘Pharma Must Release of All Vaccine and Treatment Data Immediately’
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyToday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply chain nightmare approaching as Canadian cross-border vaccine mandate goes into effect for U.S. truckers
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyToday at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Adrienne Pan: 43-year-old CBC Edmonton radio host disappears from social media for months, dead after post-Moderna “serious illness”
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyToday at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Czech Prime Minister Ends Vaccine Mandates: ‘We Do Not Want to Deepen the Rifts in Society’
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyYesterday at 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former White House Physician Demands Biden Take Cognitive Test After Weird Presser Breakdown
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ghislaine Maxwell files for a RETRIAL
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Curiosity rover finds possible evidence of life on Mars
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyYesterday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  US Airlines: ‘Dangerous 5G Rollout Will Grind Commerce to a Halt’
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Parents Outraged Over Photo of Teacher Taping Mask to Child’s Face
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pandemic Narrative Undergoes Radical U-Turn
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NHS Doctor Tells Patient NOT to Take Covid Vaccine Because They Will Be PULLED Soon
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maine Doctor Loses License, Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation for Treating Covid Patients with Ivermectin, ‘Spreading Covid Misinformation’
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyYesterday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The doctor who quit her job after being suspended for promoting ivermectin, criticizing mandates sues Houston Methodist
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Stats thru January 15th, 2022
ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD EmptyYesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD

ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD Empty ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:25 pm

topspin2

Those pesky liberals...And yes, its official, the left cheated and is about to get caught. Unless, that is, they can kill the those responsible for the leaks....

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/37094145/secretary-of-state-launches-investigation-into-voter-fraud-concerns-in-senate-special-election

2ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD Empty Re: ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:11 pm

topspin2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCWDCkSKuOE

3ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD Empty Re: ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:01 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Enter George Soros- AGAIN.......

4ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD Empty Re: ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:38 pm

WilliaminUSA

If this makes any sense, I think I am learning to see from a spiritual viewpoint. Manay of these people are ugly. I'm no Adonis, I'm depressed, overweight with bags under my eyes from the loss of the love of my life. I have a photo which no one will ever see of my beloved as She was transitioning. 58 fucking pounds, less than a 12 year old, but She was magnificently beautiful to me.

soros, hillary, madaline albright, madonna, these people display, most things along with things named bush, these things represent a putridness that is beyond my comprehension. like the stench of not death and transition but the decay and stench of the physical.

Lately I'm seeing who people are and were, and will be, This is something my beloved talked to me about. It's to see an old man or woman and their age and difficulties, and beauty than to see the lack of love in others and see a living corpse.

My eyes are failing. Does this make any sense? I actually see people a block away and unless I recognize their clothing or movements I don't know who it is. But as they come closer I see them yet way before I've seen who they are inside, spiritually. Does this make any sense, because I'm struggling with it. My eyesight is becoming compromised but in another way is becoming much sharper.  

Does this make any sense?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum