OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

AN INJURED PARTY BY CORPORATE GREED...KEY HYUNDAI..NO MONEY REQUESTED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

topspin2

I am asking for a bit of help. For those of you who know me, you know that I have often stood up to the system, mostly because I cant stand them and their corporate crowd. They have lied and cheated us, our parents and our grandparents….My G/F's father is 92 and requires assistance with certain things. He has several helpers that come throughout the day. One if them is named Jillian. She is sweet Jamaican woman, with an infectious smile. She works weekends as is attending school during the week. She is the proud mom of 2 boys, and arrived about 3 years ago. Here is her situation. When she decided to attend school to get her nurses degree, she need transportation. She went to the local car dealer, Key Hyundai in Vernon Ct. She went with her entire savings of $2950 in hopes of getting some reliable transportation as the school is not on the bus schedule and she needs to be home for her boys. Her part time income is $1000.00 a month...So here's what she got:

A 2014 Honda Civic 4 door EX….There is a dent on the right side and a torn back seat. It has 42000 miles… Kelly Blue book suggested retail from a dealer is about $12,000.00.

They sold her an additional service contract for $1125.00, GAP insurance $818.00, Dealer conveyance for $549.00 in addition to the sales and local taxes.

They ''FOUND” her a credit company, CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION, that gave her a rate of 18.99% over 5 years, the highest legal rate in Ct because she has not purchased anything before and has no credit rating.

So here's the numbers:
TRADE IN VALUE TO Key Hyundai is $7500.00...This is a kelly blue book estimate on the car value for trade in..So let assume they paid that for the car.

The sold her the car for $18965.00!!!

66 total payments of $489.49 a month for the 66 months plus her down payment of $2950======
SHE MAKES $1000.00 a month!

A WHOOPING FINAL COST OF $35,256.34 for the car…

Now we all know car dealers are hustlers. Did they do anything unlawful, I believe they did, Her command of the English language is fair, You say things to her and she doesn't totally understand the meaning of the words you say. So there is not doubt she was taken advantage of, and in an unlawful manner. We will pursue this in the courts. But for the time being, please, call them, ask them if this is a standard practice, do they discriminate and exploit immigrants...And we all know the answer to this.

KEY HYUNDAI
21 HARTFORD TURNPIKE VERNON CT 06066
860-643-2700

My contact:
Johnathon Mirow
Business Mgr
860-643-2700 x 213

I went in to talk to Mr Mirow. He blamed the credit company and when I said he was also to blame he got upset. I went to take one of his cards and he jumped across his desk to stop me. He grabbed my hand and then told me to get out....No working with him....

Thank you very much to any and all who take the time to get involved. We are looking for just restitution for all expenses incurred. Thanks again…..

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks tops! I will share this far and wide and ask others to do so also if they would. This is criminal and I feel bad for this poor lady.

topspin2

Thanks Purps...Its really disturbing to me that this exists and is often unnoticed. These hard working folks are used and abused by the corporate greedy gangsters, many without the knowledge that there is a remedy if they are willing to do the work. I am contacting attorneys now looking for someone to take the case. We shall see...After a discussion with her it was plain to see she didnt know what she was getting into...A language barrier....

ANENRO

Your friend got ripped off.

First, Hyundai offers a 100,000 / 10 year bumper to bumper warranty. So, no need for extended warranty needed.

Credit Unions will provide a loan at a much lower rate. Credit Unions compete against banks and banks are in the business to steal from customers.

Most used car department in dealerships make commission of the excess money stolen from the inexperienced buyers.

COSTCO offers a buyer's program that will pre-arrange the purchase transaction from authorized local dealers. Use their services if you wish to save money.

And to close, do your homework before you walk into a dealership floor. The "floor salespeople" are in the business to bump the sales price and get the most money from the walk-in victims. 

Do not be a victim!

Last edited by ANENRO on Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum