Latest topics
» Fall Of Cabal missing video 5
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 9:13 pm by RamblerNash

» Fall of Cabal PT1-10
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 6:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Ocean Cleanup - From Trash To Treasure - Keeping Track of the Plastic
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Dominic Cummings & The Media Hysteria
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Egypt Osiris Mystery Nobody wants to Address
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Silicon Trees & Dragon Feathers Smurfs Chickenosaurus Lochness Argentina Congo Jurassic Ice Age
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» a history of lies
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Pre-1600’s Built for Giants
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Record Decline In Profits In Q1, Waves Of Bankruptcies Incoming, How Consumer Spending Has Changed
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alan Watts ~ How To Clean Up Your Neagative Karma
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Did The Currency Buyers Drop Dave As Their Spokesman?
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave (the Douchebag) ScHmIdT thinks putting out daily videos by Meta1 is being quiet!!! What a Dumb Bunny he is!!!
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Fraud) Says There Is A Fourth Person To Release The Currency Exchange!
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists solve 'missing matter' mystery
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAY 27: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 5-25-20… Khazarian Mafia’s COVID-19 Power Grab Fails, Bill Gates Now a Dead Man Walking
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Time Reversals & Parrallel Universes…In Antarctica – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» So… the tracing app is voluntary, but you can’t go out without it?
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G from the guy installing it
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Narwhal sounds, new research
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer with MUFON Director Jan Harzan
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon 8kun-Russia Fail/Cuomo Immunity [Brennan] plus MORE
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Blasts Out a Solar Flare & Coronal Mass Ejection
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES

ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES Empty ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:22 am

ymoilman2

ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES

Posted By: RobDaven [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 22-Sep-2012 23:31:49

Audio Version here
My mind is literally blown. I have researched earth changes for over a decade now, and as I see everything spiral out of control I am learning faster than I can actually write or podcast about it.
Alternative 3 is a film from ITV that was only shown once in the UK, then banned. It was then shown in Austraillia once and then banned. The only place in the world that still even will show the film on TV is Japan.
Here is the subsequent article Olav Phillips wrote on Alternative 3:
By Olav Phillips
Paranoia Magazine
(With permission from Olav & Paranoia)

In June 1977, Great Britain was rocked by the airing of a television program so controversial it was aired once and only once before being banned. It was then shown in Australia where the reception prompted yet another ban.

Finally, it was optioned by NBC in the United States only to be roundly rejected by its Broadcast Standards and Practices department: it was too dangerous to be aired on mainstream network television and represented a major risk to the network.
Since then, the program has lived on in infamy and has been the source of many a raging debate about its legitimacy and ramifications. Called Science Report: Alternative 3, it is the most dangerous television program in the world.

So let’s start in the beginning with a grainy 10th-generation copy of a strange TV show aired in the UK in the late 1970s, Alternative 3 being the final episode. I saw it in the mid-1990′s and experienced a paradigm shift, like a hydrogen bomb going off.
Until then, conspiracies hadn’t much interested me, though I had followed the machinations and governmental cover-ups around UFO’s. In Alternative 3, I saw such a grand plan, such a long-term vision, that I had to know more. I researched it again and again to deduce the theory I have today.
Read the full article here; http://conspiracyhq.com/alternative-3-end-game-of-the-new-world-order/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum