OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Research Determines Link Between Air Pollution and Mental Illness
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 5 LINK
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surprised? Pfizer, BioNTech Say Jab for New ‘Omicron’ Strain Ready in 100 days
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pacific Ocean garbage patch is immense plastic habitat
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unvaccinated Sit-In Shuts Down Panera in NYC
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 2:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We’ve Only Just Begun To See The Benefits Of The New Surge In Homeschooling
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 2:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Introduces Bill to Force FDA to Release Pfizer Documents Within 100 Days, Instead of 55 Years
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaxxers Triggered After Country Music Legend Reveals He Won’t Get Vax
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Time to Free Leonard Peltier, America’s Longest Serving Political Prisoner
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» One Year Ago Today: Biden Says COVID Vaccines Won’t Be ‘Mandatory’
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 2:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disturbing Confrontation Inside Australia’s ‘Gold Standard’ COVID Internment Camp
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rover to investigate mystery cube-shaped object on the Moon
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 2:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Users Freak After Ghislaine Maxwell Matches Suspect Sketch for Madeleine McCann Disappearance
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptyYesterday at 1:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Data - thru 11-26-21 Sadly Includes 5-Year-Old that Died 4 Days After Pfizer Shot
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Launches War on the Unjabbed: “The USA Must Vaccinate the World”
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Slaps “Unsafe” Label On American Heart Association mRNA Vaccine Warning
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Faces Statewide Mandatory Water Restrictions as Drought Worsens
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaii under blizzard warning as 12 inches of snow and winds up to 100 mph expected
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Citizens Resist Vaccine Passports, Take Over Shopping Mall
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Submit Your Public Comments to the U.S. Government Against Its Vaccine Mandates
ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CHANGING ENVIRONMENT & NATURE » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES

ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

ALTERNATIVE 3: THE ELITE FLEE EARTH CHANGES

Posted By: RobDaven [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 22-Sep-2012 23:31:49

Audio Version here
My mind is literally blown. I have researched earth changes for over a decade now, and as I see everything spiral out of control I am learning faster than I can actually write or podcast about it.
Alternative 3 is a film from ITV that was only shown once in the UK, then banned. It was then shown in Austraillia once and then banned. The only place in the world that still even will show the film on TV is Japan.
Here is the subsequent article Olav Phillips wrote on Alternative 3:
By Olav Phillips
Paranoia Magazine
(With permission from Olav & Paranoia)

In June 1977, Great Britain was rocked by the airing of a television program so controversial it was aired once and only once before being banned. It was then shown in Australia where the reception prompted yet another ban.

Finally, it was optioned by NBC in the United States only to be roundly rejected by its Broadcast Standards and Practices department: it was too dangerous to be aired on mainstream network television and represented a major risk to the network.
Since then, the program has lived on in infamy and has been the source of many a raging debate about its legitimacy and ramifications. Called Science Report: Alternative 3, it is the most dangerous television program in the world.

So let’s start in the beginning with a grainy 10th-generation copy of a strange TV show aired in the UK in the late 1970s, Alternative 3 being the final episode. I saw it in the mid-1990′s and experienced a paradigm shift, like a hydrogen bomb going off.
Until then, conspiracies hadn’t much interested me, though I had followed the machinations and governmental cover-ups around UFO’s. In Alternative 3, I saw such a grand plan, such a long-term vision, that I had to know more. I researched it again and again to deduce the theory I have today.
Read the full article here; http://conspiracyhq.com/alternative-3-end-game-of-the-new-world-order/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum