OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Renowned Virologist Warns of Health System ‘Collapse’ Due to Covid Vaccine Complications
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Northern Territory, Australia Police Detective Sergeant Resigns: “I Can No Longer, in Good Conscience, Continue to Be Part of This Descent Into Totalitarian ‘Rule by Law’ in This Territory.”
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mass Vaccination Was Supposed to Restore ‘Normalcy.’ So Why Are Excess Deaths on the Rise?
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer, Big Pharma Ramp Up Lobbying to Sink Law Aimed at Protecting Whistleblowers
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 1:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 9 LINK - The final episode
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Remdesivir Recall
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Alec Baldwin on ABC, Cuts Galore
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 11:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pilot films mystery lights over South China Sea
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Lights Seen In Skies Above Middle Tennessee
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» At Least 3 Children Die and 120 Hospitalized in Vietnam After Receiving Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine – 4 Adults Die from Vero Cell Covid Vaccine
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Outraged Mother Says 13-Year-Old Son Was Vaccinated Without Her Consent
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Attorney Leigh Dundas Gives Updates on Current Legal Actions Regarding Vaccine Mandates
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Attorney Reiner Fuellmich on Nuremberg 2.0: Justice will Not Come Through the Courts but by the People Rising Up
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Here We Go Again — COVID 3.0
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 1:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Report Shows Nearly 300 Athletes Worldwide Collapsed or Suffered Cardiac Arrests after Taking COVID Vaccine This Year – Many Died
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Images Show Ash-Covered Ghost Towns On Spain's Canary Islands
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal judge halts Biden jab mandate for federal contractors in all 50 states
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Microplastic contamination found in all 30 tested Oregon waterways, environmental group says
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F Kennedy Jr. Bombshell: CIA-Led “Military Response” To Plandemic Was To Usher In Worldwide Totalitarianism
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» SECRET SPACE: The Hunt For The Elusive Planet Nine
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Basketball Player Ben Madgen Diagnosed with Pericarditis After Second Shot
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC’s Legendary Chief Virus Investigator Found Dead
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett

The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett

Randy Maugans & Emily Moyer with guest, Sonia Barrett Website: http://www.therealsoniabarrett.com/
Sonia Barrett is well known for her unique insights on the actual workings, both physical and metaphysical, of this reality. Her work bridges the gap between science and spirituality in a simplified format that addresses the programming, beliefs and concepts by which we have lived our lives both individually and collectively. In her own words:
“Recognizing our spiritual and perceptual boundaries and comfort zones is a major factor in our quest for answers. In general, we are unaware of what we don’t know and the distance widens even further when we are affixed behind a barrier of limiting beliefs. Reality is a great science that has know boundaries, only those we create for our comfort. There is no right or wrong way to grow but it can be of tremendous assistance in recognizing the limitations which hold us bound.”
Sonia is the author of the ‘The Holographic Canvas: The Fusing of Mind and Matter’ as well as several other titles. She i also the creator of the award winning documentary ‘The Business of Disease.’

https://youtu.be/EMnACFqmwno

Thanks to: http://www.phoenixisrisen.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum