OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Neuralink chip to offer 'superhuman hearing'
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for AUG 5: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Power Line being hit by lightning in China or was it a UFO?
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA’s Curiosity Rover Marks Eight Years of Mars Exploration
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ INCREDIBLE UFO FOOTAGE OVER BRAZIL plus MORE
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – Little Kids With BIG Hearts
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» At least 1,200 disappearances reported across Latin American country since the start of coronavirus pandemic in March.
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock & Corey Goode BUSTED!
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mars will Appear Super Close to the Moon + Venus Orion Sirius Aldebaran & The Pleiades Star Cluster
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» PROJECT BLUE-BOOK INTERVIEW: Grays Are Humans From The Future 1101001 STOP THE EVIL MESSIAH :)
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Four Explosions Within 24 Hours: Here's What Happened in Lebanon, China, North Korea, and UK
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Piercing the Corporate Veil
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - Booby Dunlap Meta 1 Coin Legal threats
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 7:14 am by Carl Spackler

» Dave Schmidt - Meta 1 Coin - Sgt Shultz 2020!
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 12:21 am by RamblerNash

» Meta 1 Coin - Robert Dunlap more empty lawsuit threats vs. Coin website today
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyToday at 12:05 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Tomorrows Program From Arizona! - Will He Discuss The SEC Lawsuit Again?
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by RamblerNash

» How The ‘Great Reset’ Is Targeting Our Children & Plans To ‘Reimagine’ Humanity
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 7:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 182,771 sealed indictments being “Unsealed”???
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 7:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Revealed: the CIA's nuclear-powered bird drone
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 6:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Explosions Rock Beirut
The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett

The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Holocanvas & Transmuting A I ~ Sonia Barrett

Randy Maugans & Emily Moyer with guest, Sonia Barrett Website: http://www.therealsoniabarrett.com/
Sonia Barrett is well known for her unique insights on the actual workings, both physical and metaphysical, of this reality. Her work bridges the gap between science and spirituality in a simplified format that addresses the programming, beliefs and concepts by which we have lived our lives both individually and collectively. In her own words:
“Recognizing our spiritual and perceptual boundaries and comfort zones is a major factor in our quest for answers. In general, we are unaware of what we don’t know and the distance widens even further when we are affixed behind a barrier of limiting beliefs. Reality is a great science that has know boundaries, only those we create for our comfort. There is no right or wrong way to grow but it can be of tremendous assistance in recognizing the limitations which hold us bound.”
Sonia is the author of the ‘The Holographic Canvas: The Fusing of Mind and Matter’ as well as several other titles. She i also the creator of the award winning documentary ‘The Business of Disease.’

https://youtu.be/EMnACFqmwno

Thanks to: http://www.phoenixisrisen.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum