OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children

By The Open Mind staff contributor -
- January 9, 2018

Signs of Intuition & Psychic Abilities in Children Child__s_splender_by_razorblade_romances-660x330

By Lindsay
Children as young as three years old (and sometimes even younger, if they’re particularly verbal!) have been known to share stories they remember from their past lives. Not all children remember their past lives, or feel the need to express them. All children are born with a clear channel to Spirit. After all, they’re much closer to having been on the “Other Side” and are still in tune with that energy.
My daughter Evelyn began speaking of memories of her time in “Heaven” when she was about 2.5 years old; things surprised me and lead me to believe she is tuned into the spirit world.My daughter has consistently spoken of “choosing” me to be her mom and has shared some of the reasons why she chose me to be her mom in this incarnation. I’ve written before about how souls choose their parents. Even as someone who practices listening to my intuition & guides daily, her clear channel astonishes me.
If you suspect your child is intuitive, you are likely right. Here are some signs your child is intuitive:

• Able to read others. Intuitive children have great instincts about people – they seem to know who is ‘good’ and ‘bad’ as soon as they meet them. A couple of months ago my daughter met someone who has a history of being a nasty person. Although she’d never met or heard a story about this person, my daughter immediately felt this person’s energy and upon leaving their house said, “I really don’t like (name).” Intuitive kids also have a finely tuned “bullshit meter” – they know instantly if someone is being honest or lying. Nothing gets past my daughter.
  • Sensitive to the energy of others. I don’t have to speak a word for my daughter to know how I’m feeling about any particular topic or in any given moment. If she’s in the same room as me, she seems to just know. These kids can and do absorb the feelings of those around them, and it is our job to teach our empathic children how to protect their own energy.
  • Sleep issues. Intuitive children have trouble quieting their minds and falling asleep. They often have vivid dreams/nightmares and wake often in the night. My daughter is 4.5 years old and I can count on one hand how many nights she’s slept through the night in her life.
  • Overwhelmed in crowds. This comes part and parcel with being an empath and absorbing other people’s feelings. It is overwhelming for sensitive children who are picking up on the energies surrounding them. These kids prefer 1:1 or small groups over busy places. My daughter is always the first one to “melt down”/be ready to leave when we are in busy places.
  • Memories of past lives. Intuitive children sometimes remember their past lives and speak of it as if it just happened or talk about their time in “heaven” or “the sky” (as my daughter puts it).
  • Speak of choosing their parents/family. Intuitive children often have memories of choosing their parents and even why they haven chosen them.
  • Sensitivity to spirits. These children often ‘see’ or ‘speak’  with spirits – “imaginary friends” or even deceased loved ones come to visit these children and they sometimes let us know by talking about them. Don’t be surprised to hear a story about your intuitive child mentioning your deceased parent came around to say ‘hi’!

If you are raising an intuitive child or have one in your life, here are some ways you can support him/her: 

• Stay open to her perceptions without judgment.
  • Try to stay grounded when you hear what he is saying – don’t inflate the story or put words into his mouth.
  • If the child is an empath, realize that she may need your help in learning how to manage the more stressful parts of picking up on other people’s feelings. Plenty of alone time and yes, even meditation, is good for empathic children.
  • In that same vein, help him learn to distinguish between what is “his” and what belongs to others. Help him determine whether what he’s feeling is someone else’s mood, aches, pains, or worries. Gently remind him not to feel responsible for how others feel.
  • Help her feel comfortable with feeling and seeing life through an intuitive lens and let her know she is not alone.
  • Encourage him to develop these skills, just as you would any other talent such as soccer or painting.

This post was republished with permission from thedailyawe.com. You can find the original post here.

Thanks to: https://www.the-open-mind.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum