OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO NEWS ~ Black UFO spotted in New York City plus MORE
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO sighted by NASA on Mars
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Salk Institute Study on Certain Ingredients
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare Mineral Can Remove Harmful Toxins & Heavy Metals With Just 30 Seconds a Day
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Shunning
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyYesterday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Donnel Baird
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senior NHS Board Member Warns: Stop The Genocide Or Our Children Are Next
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» $1.2 M reward offered for proof COVID-19 virus exists
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctic Pine Island Glacier is not doomed
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Real life X-Files: Government UFO sightings exposed
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyYesterday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» BRILLIANT: Florida will fine any business or school $5,000 each time it requires a “vaccine passport” or proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Frequency Change: A Deeper Look at COVID Vax Transmission Phenomenon
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyYesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Synthesize New Two-Dimensional Material
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TESS Detects Bright, Long-Lasting Gamma-Ray Burst
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Set to Authorize Pfizer Vaccine for Adolescents, But Some Experts Question Need, Ethics
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater- QAnon Is Freaking Out Over Bill and Melinda Gates’ Divorce
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX Moon Mission IS OVER! NASA Suspends Contract after Recent MUSK-BEZOS Spat on Twitter!
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyTue May 04, 2021 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange lights emerging over the sea in South Carolina
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyTue May 04, 2021 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» May the Forth
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Violated Law to Inflate COVID Cases and Fatalities
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scottish Inventor creates Road surfacing Out of Waste plastics
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Deleting the Reset’, The Imminent Struggle Ahead
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » #QTARD DRAMA THEATER ARCHIVES » Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING

Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING Follow-the-white-rabbit-men-s-t-shirt

https://youtu.be/-DT8cvlp44c

https://youtu.be/hidUaSGVhJ0

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/aV2xcCxaoTQ

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Q-Tube Update: The “Q” Cult is Becoming a Problem—Lt. Col. Roy Potter [video]
Q Anon Updates 01/11/18 - LATEST Q-RELATED NEWS: BREAKING Caution-300x261
Why do Humans do this? Why do they have to have someone to worship outside themselves? Why are they so fiercely loyal to an unknown, unseen, un-vetted entity to they point they will attack others who don’t share their passion?
Some patriots are so enamoured with the QAnon Phenomenon that they are now causing the division I warned about.
Col. Potter had a problem with the “DEFCON 1” breadcrumbs, as did I, and once he stated his position he was attacked.
I have to say that when I shared the Dark Journalist/Joseph Farrell view of Q, I expected more back-lash so perhaps folks are waking up and sitting on the fence and becoming more critical thinkers. Congrats, my friends.
NO ONE knows how this will all pan out, and we WON’T know until everything is over, so we’d best put our emotions on hold and just WATCH. Question, wonder, ponder, surmise, guess, but watch out for those cabal land mines.
I wholeheartedly agree with Col. Potter on this. QAnon is becoming a cult; and many who question are being ostracized, ridiculed and attacked. Sound familiar? Is it the old saviour complex again? It’s childish to attack people who question and exactly the formula the cabal uses.
Isn’t it time we learned the lessons presented in the past and ceased to fall into the same traps?
Whether we follow Q or not, take it seriously or not, or defend them or not—we needn’t let it divide us, or distract us. We are all free to take the information for what it means to us individually.
“Question” is what we do in the Truth Media. And we have every right to do that. I want nothing to do with cults or attacks.
Thank you to Col. Potter for putting the caution signs out before folks start bitter wars over Q and Questions about Q.  Both videos are excellent, in my opinion, but today’s for sure (the second one) if you’re strapped for time.  ~ BP

https://youtu.be/OVZfxcNmAos

https://youtu.be/X5OWr5RkXsg

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum