OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What's the Distraction? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What's the Distraction? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What's the Distraction? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What's the Distraction? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What's the Distraction? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What's the Distraction? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What's the Distraction? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What's the Distraction? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What's the Distraction? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What's the Distraction? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What's the Distraction? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What's the Distraction? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What's the Distraction? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What's the Distraction? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What's the Distraction? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What's the Distraction? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What's the Distraction? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What's the Distraction? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What's the Distraction? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What's the Distraction? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What's the Distraction? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What's the Distraction? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the Distraction?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's the Distraction? Empty What's the Distraction? Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:17 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Sooooo the world is going completely mental on the crypto industry and yes I am invested but still doesn't stop me asking questions about why the frig did I not hear anything really about cryptos 2 months ago and now it's all I see and hear? Hmmmmmm the banks are trying to get on board which kinda defeats the purpose of a crypto, pharmaceuticals have been mentioned it's getting chaotic!  

If I make some money out of this and I will, great, I haven't invested enough to lose anything that is going to make me fall into a pit of depression but I have made a good profit on what little I have invested so it's no biggie to me.

My question is WHAT IS THIS ALL TAKING OUR FOCUS OFF? Hmmmmmmm........

What's the Distraction? 821209

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

2What's the Distraction? Empty Re: What's the Distraction? Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:32 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Nan

Supply and demand, who creates the trend creates the market

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/08/investing/bitcoin-tulip-mania-bubbles-burst/index.html

https://www.investopedia.com/features/crashes/crashes2.asp

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

3What's the Distraction? Empty Re: What's the Distraction? Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:45 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah I have been watching and if anyone goes on twitter or facey or whatever and talks about a coin it will pump so if you smart you will get out because  then it will dump big time. Very market driven and very hype driven!

But my point is what is this mania covering up, purplez and I were talking and it's like the dinar all over again!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

4What's the Distraction? Empty Re: What's the Distraction? Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:05 pm

MartyM

MartyM

I see your point Nann and it's a very good question. However it's really not quite the same as the RV thing. IMO (OMG I'm beginning to talk like a guru.) anyway IMO the thing with the Crypto's is more a matter of Control. TPTB cant control crypto's. If they cant control it they cant tax it. But ultimately if it cant be controlled or manipulated it must be destroyed. This of course is the plan underway now but also in the process they will suck every bit of profit they can. What remains to be seen, is who will hold out the longest? The millions of 'little guys' holding cryptos or the 1% holding massive quantities of coins to try and manipulate then destroy the market. It's a very volatile and fickle market and certainly not for the faint of heart... Either way it goes for Cryptos, BlockChain Technology is here to stay and who knows what that will evolve into, because ultimately that's what's really the issue that TPTB are struggling with that they can't control and it's driving them crazy... like I care. lol

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

5What's the Distraction? Empty Re: What's the Distraction? Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:33 pm

~Ann~

Well... I got into Bitcoin very early, so it's been ALL good for me.  My advice is: keep it simple.  Don't carp for the hype.  I stick with BTC because, (1) It is the one people look to for the value of other coins  (2) It is well established and moves up and down on a fairly predictable pattern.  You can build your holdings by buying the dips and selling some of it at the peaks.  Just be sure that when you sell, you keep the $$ on hold for your next buying opportunity.  The other newer alt coins are going to go through a shake out period and I think, unless you like to gamble, it's best to wait awhile to see which ones have legs.  Just MHO.

6What's the Distraction? Empty Re: What's the Distraction? Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:14 pm

MartyM

MartyM

For sure Ann.   What's the Distraction? 1292150244

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

7What's the Distraction? Empty Re: What's the Distraction? Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:34 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Gut feeling

Like Guru Marty ;-) said

If they can't tax it what do they do?

Hijack it and claim it's the way forward under their guidance of course

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum