OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Denver Voters Pass Nation’s First “Magic Mushroom” Psilocybin Decriminalization Initiative
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyToday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Lockdown Protests Erupt In Beijing, Xinjiang
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Angry Yet? Why Not?
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'APOCALYPTIC SOUNDS' ACROSS AMERICA...
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Balenciaga Bondage Bears
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Demand for Unvaccinated Blood Soaring
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 11/26/22
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyYesterday at 1:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Series of Five New Moon Supermoons will Appear on the Celestial Stage
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FEMA WHISTLEBLOWER: PLANDEMIC 2 IS COMING SOON
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» V-Safe Part 1&2
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyYesterday at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Third tragic marathon this year; media blames weather
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Option B’, The Dilemma Of The Vaccinated
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Family SHOCKER – Is This the END?
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Teen’s Death 3 Weeks After Pfizer Vaccine Triggers Investigation
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - A New Sun
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Orion Theory Dates Pyramid Construction-10,000BC?
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Leonard Peltier’s Family & Advocates Call for His Release with 1,103-Mile Walk to DC
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-COVID Vaccine Authorities Continue to Die or Become Disabled After Mocking the Unvaccinated
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Accused of “Corona Insanity”: Swiss Doctor Locked Away in Mental Asylum for Speaking Against COVID Laws, April 2020
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is FTX Tied to Pedophile Blackmail Networks?
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Housing Market Obliterated: Pending Home Sales Post Record Drop As Deal Cancelations, Price Cuts Hit Record High
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

»  HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CONSPIRACY THEORIES & ENDURING MYSTERIES » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow

What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow 160120_me_shady-dna-crop-promo-xlarge2
Date: January 19, 2018Author: 50 Shades Of Pissed Off  0 Comments  
What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow Dna_fb
The high value of RNA preserved specimens begs the question, are doctors performing unnecesary procedures to collect/sell them?
This is bombshell information from Enterthe5t4rz.
Ever notice that they don’t take wisdom teeth or tonsils out anymore? Probably because they’ve found a better way to extract DNA from us..probably at birth.
They stored the DNA from everyone’s tonsils and wisdom teeth. Those procedures were completely pointless.

https://youtu.be/qf5Zt4H5op0

And I’ve ALWAYS wondered if ancestry. com wasn’t setup by the powers that be themselves. Ever since a friend of mine told me about how she’d sent in her DNA to them to find out what all she had in her (what nationalities) I had alarm bells ringing in my head like “Say what?” Now who do we know thats obsessed with bloodlines and DNA? That’s right…the elite. I’ve always thought it was dangerous to willingly submit a DNA sample to ancestry.com. Check out this video.I think this goes even farther than we know.
The elite would LOVE to have all of our DNA on file in order to determine who lives and who dies. They are totally obsessed with bloodlines and DNA. In the video this guy shows how ancestry. com’s aerial view shows a pyramid in the middle and is right next to Utah’s big NSA center and a whole bunch of other federal buildings. Coincidence?

https://youtu.be/ujEldfQib8I

Thanks to: https://50shadesofpissedoff.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum