OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Sacha Stone - Institutional Child Trafficking Part 3 - SHARE WIDELY -
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Monsanto Found Guilty of Chemical Poisoning in Landmark Case
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Skid Row homeless encampment in downtown Los Angeles in the rain
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Johnson and Johnson Has Paid $BILLIONS in Criminal Settlements and Never Produced a Vaccine Before – Why Would We Trust Them for a New Experimental COVID Vaccine?
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3/08/2021 - Gnostic Illuminati Targets Bloodline Elite 2021 Offensive Begins
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Royal Conflict: Buckingham Palace vs. Hollywood
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyYesterday at 7:34 pm by bs4ever

» Sean Stone Goes Full Cringe - Is this Really the Great Awakening?
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyYesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Woo Rules!
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Rio de Janeiro, Brazil plus MORE
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The People of Ireland Say 'No More' to the Lunatics Running the Asylum
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supreme Court Sides With Biden, Dismisses Trump Administration’s Pending ‘Sanctuary City’ Cases
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Families Burn Masks Outside State Capitol To Protest Lockdowns — Liberals Melt Down
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyYesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry cray cray Cassidy - The Whole Lie and Nothing But the Lies
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» The U.S. Economy Is Rigged
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» eROSITA X-Ray Telescope Spots Enormous Supernova Remnant
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Healthcare Workers Rebel Against Covid Vaccine En Masse
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bioethics and the New Eugenics
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyYesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» The 2020 Worldwide Corona Crisis
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: 1265 DEAD 25,212 Injuries Following Experimental COVID mRNA “Vaccines”
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Best of TS Caladan Video
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 11:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gab’s Torba Looking Into ‘Buying Our Own Bank’ After 4th Bank Ban In 4 Weeks
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Spider Bytes
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » EARTH CHANGES » NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming"

NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
NASA Warns of Imminent Flip: "Earth’s Poles About To Flip – Worldwide Blackouts Coming" Pole-shift

https://youtu.be/T6L7WLZngo8

MartyM

MartyM
Sooo the sky is falling and there's not a damn thing we can do about it... But we can Prepare. Really?? It might have been nice to hear even a hint as to HOW the hell anyone might possibly prepare... No, not even a hint?   Thought so.
  I've heard this for years, still waiting. For now this is on my list of, "Oh well, Shit happens, just let me know when...or not."

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

topspin2

"I've heard this for years, still waiting. For now this is on my list of, "Oh well, Shit happens, just let me know when...or not."

Marty, I have met with some Los Alamos scientists who are preparing for this. They say its going to happen, its just a matter of time. They said when it does occur, it will happen so fast that there is nothing anyone can do...No where to hide. Me...hmmmmmm. I look at the stats...Camera's from Philly north....3 letter agencies moved out of DC to Denver...There is something up, just have to take a guess.....So, we wait...

Last edited by topspin2 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

bs4ever

bs4ever
topspin2 wrote:
it will happen so fast that there is nothing anyone can do...No where to hide. 

The energy generated by a slosh of global water would create tidal waves how big...in miles?

I have heard the same Tops

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

MartyM

MartyM
So I guess we're in agreement... Que Sera,Sera !   (Whatever will be, will be).

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

topspin2

Indeed we are....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum