OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?

Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Reader Question -- Was Obama born in Kenya?  Benjamin%2BFulford%2BGeo-Political%2BUpdates

Related Benjamin Fulford -- February 5th 2018: Nazis align with White Dragon as isolated Satanists continue their death throes

Source - Benjamin Fulford

Hi Ben,

In your latest newsletter your CIA source said Obama was born in Kenya. Is it true? I heard he was born in Indonesia as Barry Soetoro.

Sincerely,
VP

Hi VP,

Obama wrote in his own book, Dreams of My Father, that his father was a World War 2 veteran. Yet when he made his birth certificate public, it said his father was 25 when Obama was born in 1961. That means his father was 9 when World War 2 ended. My sources say his real father was Frank Marshall, an American communist activist.

BF

Hi Ben,

Based on your latest newsletter and the news, I have become quite pessimistic regarding the good changes. It looks like the USA does not want to accept and go public with their loss. They will never accept the position of loser. But they are that. They will never go public with 9/11 truth and the things related. They do not want to look like idiots in front of the world. It was very well seen during the Trump’s State of the Union speech, where all these politicians acted like actors in a theatre with great show. This is never going to be an honest and fair transition.

And as you mentioned, the Chinese are also happy with the current situation, so who on earth will actually perform these very important changes? Everything is being done in secret. All these arrests you mention are (maybe) happening in secret. However, without the publicity, the world cannot change.

As I said, Americans do not want to portray themselves as the worst nation—the most criminal country in the history of our planet, but they are that. Just look what they are doing to the Russians and Syrians in Syria. But without the public admission of reality nothing will change. Do you agree?

Sincerely,
VP

Hi VP,

Despite everything, I still think that the U.S. is inevitably headed for a collapse. That is because it is the most indebted nation in the history of the planet. As after the fall of the Soviet Union, the U.S. is already going through a period of turbulence. In the end, a healthier, safer United States will be born.

In any case, the advice I gave to the Asians is to think of the U.S. as a dangerous, dying beast. Rather than pick a fight with it, avoid provoking it and let nature take its course. That is happening now.

Also, I know that there is a majority in the U.S. military-industrial complex who are sick and tired of what the U.S. has degenerated into, and they want to be the good guys again.

Anyway, to sum up, I am still an optimist, but I understand there will be turbulence in the U.S. as the old beast dies. The whole world, though, wants a healthy, sane, and socially responsible U.S. to emerge at the end of this process.

BF

Thanks to Justin at: http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum