OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - The Cult of Lucifer
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Family Fined, Kicked Off Their Own Land For Living In RV
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What We Know And Don’t Know About The Events Of January 6th
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Case for Closing Public Schools… Indefinitely
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up for A Mass Deception of Epic Proportions?
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» North and South Dakota State Legislatures Pass Bills to Invalidate All Unconstitutional Biden Orders
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 2:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3-1-21… “Middle East Power Struggle Tip of the Iceberg”
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness February 27, 2021
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Balance
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chant these Ganesh Mantras on Tuesdays to remove hurdles from your path
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Movement
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nothing more absurd than this can be believed
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carl Jung: How The Media // Internet Reinforces Shadow Projection | Psychology & Philosophy
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual individuality / Physical heredity
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Exploring Ghost Mines of Utah in 1869 (Silver City)
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Experts Call For Immediate Ban Of Entire Class Of Chemicals Damaging Babies’ Brains
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 12 Residents Die After First COVID Vaccine in Wales Nursing and Dementia Care Centre
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» New mammogram guidelines for women recently vaccinated for COVID-19
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette & Jannie have a discussion with Bryan Hummel in regards to restoration of land
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TARTAR PHONIC TECH
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» EXPOSED: World Bank Coronavirus Aid Comes With Conditions For Imposing Extreme Lockdown, Reveals Belarus President
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Syria Attack: An Actual Impeachable Offense
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden STILL Won’t Publish Schedule, Visitor Logs, nor Hold a Presser
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HOT TOPICS » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings

North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012 21:36:39
I say we start with everyone in D.C. who voted for the Patriot Act and NDAA, maybe then the criminals in Washington would start doing what is right for society as a whole and not just pass laws that enrich the corporations..

Jordon
~~~~
A Republican lawmaker from North Carolina is seeking a return to the days of public hangings, according to WRAL-TV.

Rep. Larry Pittman delivered an email this week to every member of the state’s General Assembly, describing that hangings needed to be reinstated as a “deterrent to crime,” including those who provide abortions.

“We need to make the death penalty a real deterrent again by actually carrying it out,” Pittman wrote. “Every appeal that can be made should have to be made at one time, not in a serial manner. If murderers (and I would include abortionists, rapists, and kidnappers, as well) are actually executed, it will at least have the deterrent effect upon them. For my money, we should go back to public hangings, which would be more of a deterrent to others, as well.”

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/01/28/nc-gop-lawmaker-calls-for-public-hangings-including-for-abortion-providers/

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

What!? Are we now back in the days of the inquisition?

For every action there is a reaction........................

There are better ways.

H2OMAN

H2OMAN
How about firing squads...make them voluntary participation with the first positions open to the victims and or their families.. There would be a huge waiting list to take part, I would imagine....

GoldPeg9... What better way can you suggest to deter criminal activities...?

I believe the death penalty IS a strong deterrant for some crimes. I admit that it has held me back from offing a few people who offended me, before I accepted Jesus as my Savior.

godsfool713

godsfool713
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce:

NoaHIde Laws!!!!!

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/noahide_laws.html

And WHO Supports This?

George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress, that the United
States
of America was founded upon the Seven Universal Laws of Noah

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9
H2OMAN wrote:How about firing squads...make them voluntary participation with the first positions open to the victims and or their families.. There would be a huge waiting list to take part, I would imagine....

GoldPeg9... What better way can you suggest to deter criminal activities...?

I believe the death penalty IS a strong deterrant for some crimes. I admit that it has held me back from offing a few people who offended me, before I accepted Jesus as my Savior.

They are all mentally ill and under mind control. The same advanced technoloy that the controllers use to twist minds can be used to cure them. Mental illness can be cured. So much medical technology is hidden by the illuminati forces and SO much of this advanced technology is used for discordant purposes and to control.

And, the ones who commit the crimes are also to be removed from the planet to face the justice of the Annanuki.

ANYONE who kills another creates discordant Karma for themselves personally. Who wants to pull the "trigger" and bring this on themselves?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum