OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The truth about Brain Damage and kids..who become F'd Up Adults

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

I (Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff) specialize in Structural Medicine, educated and trained in non mainstream medicine ideas, practices and fixes. I have told people for years about brain injury and it does not take much to get one and it does not take much to get a spinal injury as well. People have looked at me like I am nutz, however, I have fixed brain and spinal injuries and issues for years. This doctor is the first one in the USA to go against the long-standing stupidity of doctors and their bullshit education about how we really work and function. These are conclusions he has come to after 15 years of studying the brain and injuries to it. Thank God...finally another voice of reason!!! Since I am trained as a Traditional Osteopath and old school we take people back through their timelines to birth trauma that usually is the first brain and spinal injury, more blatant in the last 6 years...back through all injuries, abuse, trauma to give them a second chance for the our bodies to repair themselves, to heal the injury completely. This is a must listen 16 minutes, he talks about the head injury at the super bowl as well. He has a new book out called brain damage contact sports. We have to start doing what is right by our kids.

http://www.capradio.org/news/insight/2018/02/07/insight-020718b/

Still working on this website the last one was hacked and removed. 
http://coe-llc.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

beautiful site Bridgett!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum