OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY Jerzy511

POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 10-Feb-2018 22:58:53

Hi, folks -

Once again I have an email from Zap but not yet the 'official' Poofness form of the release of it. I'll go ahead and post it, and modify the post later whenever the Poofness version arrives.

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY Bsdetector-590x665

Subject: WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY
Date: Sat, February 10, 2018 5:31 pm

POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY Giphy
HI ALL

IT IS WITH RELUCTANCE THAT I AGAIN ASK FOR YOUR HELPING HAND. A FEW OF US ARE AT THE BRINK WITH FOOD AND SHELTER ISSUES THAT ARE ALL TOO REAL AND WE CAN NOT GO TO NEXT WEEK WITHOUT SOMETHING IN THE BELLY, SO I AM AGAIN FORCED TO COME TO YOU.

POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY Tenor

WITH THE WIRES ALL APPROVED AND ON THEIR WAY ON MONDAY, I FIGURED WE COULD LAST, AND MAYBE EVEN GET A LOAN FROM SOMEWHERE BASED ON THE FIRST WIRE. TRY AS WE MIGHT YESTERDAY AND TODAY, THERE IS ONLY ONE THAT IS WILLING BUT HE CAN NOT DO THE LOAN UNTIL MONDAY SO IT DOES NO GOOD NOW.

POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY Th?id=OIP.daNVJ9fI7rCLfguVD6fI5AHaKE&pid=15

WE JUST ASK FOR SURVIVAL DONATIONS WHATEVER CAN BE DONE, AND IF THERE IS A SHORTFALL IN WHAT WE NEED, SO BE IT. JUST GRIND SOME TEETH AND HUNKER DOWN AND SURVIVE.

POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY 200

GREAT THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THIS LAST MILE STUFF. IT AIN’T AS EASY AS IT LOOKED, BUT PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE AND HARD WORK HAS GOTTEN US TO THE FINISH LINE. THIS COMING WEEK WILL BE MONUMENTAL. I WILL HAVE INFORMATION ON THE RV TOMORROW OR TONIGHT AND I WILL SHARE WHAT I CAN, BUT THAT ONE IS ALSO MOVING THIS WEEK.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for FEB 10: Zap's Email - WEEKEND FOOD AND A HUNGRY BABY Raw
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Pleas go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

WilliaminUSA

fatso the selfie ghoul must be hungry. Begging for make believe friends again. Maybe the reason the last mile is taking so long is because the fat little pig is waddling the last mile.

It must be very difficult for fatso the ghoul. His entire staff consists of homeless and dying people. Now that's a glowing group of financial wizards and project managers. Yup, next time I go to my bank or accountant for financial advice and he/she is out back dumpster diving I know my money is safe. and their financial advice is what I should follow.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:I FIGURED WE COULD LAST, AND MAYBE EVEN GET A LOAN FROM SOMEWHERE BASED ON THE FIRST WIRE. TRY AS WE MIGHT YESTERDAY AND TODAY, THERE IS ONLY ONE THAT IS WILLING BUT HE CAN NOT DO THE LOAN UNTIL MONDAY SO IT DOES NO GOOD NOW.

Grandpa to the rescue!

Surely Grandpa can send Jerzy, and "The Boys" some pocket change to hold them over for the weekend.

http://www.oom2.com/t53066-office-of-proofness-zap-jerzy-the-solution-is-at-hand-5-walmart-to-the-rescue

How is it that Jerzy's PalPal works right away, but he can't make a simple banking transaction?

http://www.oom2.com/t52944-office-of-proofness-zap-jerzy-the-solution-is-at-hand

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Ethel wrote:He's not even trying to be believable now. Mind you, he doesn't need to because his followers are so gullible they'll donate anyway.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t70952-poofness-for-feb-10-zap-s-email-weekend-food-and-a-hungry-baby

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A BLAST FROM THE PAST!!
Thanks Nash for digging this one out of the vault:

http://www.dinardaily.net/t62703-a-zap-jerzy-classic-1-20-15#328125

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

There's lots of stuff in "The Vaults" that show Jerzy's only interest is for his financial gain.

All he has to do is ramble a bit to his gullible followers to solicit funds from them. Just think if those gullible followers did a little research, their opinion would change.

All he has to do is spend a couple of hours each week, sending his tripe to Hobie, to make a few bucks.

Need proof of that?

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aoom2.com+Jerzy+Babkowski&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Adinardaily.net+Jerzy+Babkowski&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum