OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler Jerzy511

POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 1-Mar-2018 18:47:44

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail eleven hours ago:

=====

POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler Hqdefault

Subject: STUCK
Date: Thu, March 1, 2018 8:17 am

Zap Says

POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler Th?id=OIP.wKXwhO6nR3WjRRQIq8R_zQHaE6&pid=15

HI ALL,

I WOULD LOVE TO SAY I DO NOT NEED, BUT I DO. I NEED A BIT OF HELP, AND SO DO 2 OF MY IMMEDIATE TEAM. THIS MAY SAVE A LIFE IF THINGS GO NOT SO WELL, SO I AM DOING EVERYTHING I CAN. UNFORTUNATELY I CAN NOT GET OUT AS I AM NOW BED RIDDEN FOR A BIT.

POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler Th?id=OIP.3s0DdISKyL4LgHMuUKizEQHaEJ&pid=15
HE HAS A DISEASE...
IT'S CALLED LIE-ABETES!!!

I WOULD HAVE NEEDED TO ATTEND SOME MEETINGS WITH THE MONEY GUYS TO ARRANGE INTERIM FINANCING, A BRIDGE LOAN, AS THE DOCS I RECEIVED ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR THAT. SO I AM STUCK AND HAVE TO GET SOMEBODY TO GET ME FOOD AND DO BASIC ERRANDS I SHOULD BE DOING.

POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler Raw

THE PAIN IS TOO MUCH AND A SLEEPLESS NIGHT AWAITS FROM THIS CRAP ANKLE TWIST. I COULD SURE USE YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THIS PREDICAMENT. A FRIEND IS TRYING RADIONICS AND WE SHALL SEE WHAT EFFECTS THERE ARE IN THE MORNING. BOY, I SURE HOPE SO.

THANKS FOR HELPING. BETWEEN DEJECTION AND ELATION AND ANTICIPATION OF A VERY HAPPY DAY, THIS HAPPENED. OW...

POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler Raw

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S

POOFness for MAR 1: STUCK from the Toothless Barbar of Calgary Panhandler Internet-Fraud-Alert1

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Gunny_USA

Gunny_USA

The fact that just ONE PERSON would be gullible enough to fall for this continuing SCAM is very depressing for me.
Nothing this creep has ever written resonated with me.
Not one sentence over the last 5+ years.
I really wonder if humankind has been dumbed-down to E.L.E. territory or people are just too busy looking into their Iphones to notice or care.
Happy March,
Gunny

" America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nIGRJ-geIc&t=18s

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum