OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again?

Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

This week several information websites/channels have been shut down with censorship being provided (allegedly) by Southern Poverty Law Center and the (formerly and still at heart Jewish) Anti-Defamation League. 

I haven't seen the proof of who the censors are, so reserve judgment on that part of it, though it does make sense that Google would rely on organized volunteers instead of spending its own money to do its own censorship.  

This should, no matter who is responsible, spark a huge debate about censorship and First Amendment rights and the limits of "federal" trespass on our property assets--- because make no mistake, rights are property assets.  

Literally. 

Those who elect to function in the capacity of federal citizens have an obnoxious habit of thoughtlessly trespassing on the rights of others.  They don't even stop to think that if they trespass upon others and censor others, that they are ultimately also trespassing against their own estate and curtailing their own freedom.  

We see this with their gun control spiel and we see it with these attacks against news and media outlets that don't actually do anything immoral or illegal, but which these people simply find offensive for whatever reasons.  

I find the overall hypocrisy of the Southern Poverty Law Center offensive, but I don't try to censor them, even when they are ignorant and when they tell outright lies. I just figure everyone has a right to be a horse's rump. 

Ditto the (J)ADL --- defaming anyone is a bad thing, even if it is Alex Jones. 

As for Google, what possible excuse does it have as a private business making use of public airwaves and public infrastructure for infringing upon the First Amendment Rights of Americans?  None that I can see. 

It's likely to turn into a full scale you-know-what match, complete with treble damages.  

Nobody has to like the SPLC just like nobody has to like Alex Jones, but when we actively set out to quash their free speech, that's a different thing.  That's an infringement on the basic principles of this country, which allows such disparate opinions in the first place, and which we all depend upon whether we come at it from the standpoint of freedom or the standpoint of liberty. 

My advice to Google?  Review the content and if they aren't advocating overthrow of the government or showing lewd pictures, turn those censored sites back on.  

My advice to SPLC and (J)ADL --- stop being schmucks and stomping on other people's rights in the name of defending your own.  Your opinions and likes and dislikes don't rule the world.  Other people have the right to hold their own opinions and beliefs, too.  

And any infringement of anyone's viewpoint is an infringement on everyone else's viewpoint.  Remember Patrick Henry --- I paraphrase --- 'I may not agree with what you say, Sir, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it."

----------------------------
See this article and over 800 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.
Posted by Paul Stramer at 5:21 PM

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dear Mr. Trump -- March 2, 2018

Google Infringing Free Speech--- Again? By Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

Please do not allow yourself to be bullied into making any unjust decisions that may affect Americans who are non-citizen nationals owed all guarantees and protections including the right of free speech and to keep and bear arms.  

The present attacks against both the First and Second Amendments are not to be allowed or promoted by any agency of the federal government, and in fact, inappropriate acts of censorship by Google, which is in receipt of the benefit of our public infrastructure, should be countered immediately. 

If they want to use our infrastructure, they need to respect our rights and prerogatives, and so do all members of law enforcement and agency personnel.

You can tell your own employees to stand on their heads and do table dances if you please.  Anyone who wants to disarm themselves should be encouraged to do so, and charged a "Security Tax" for their failure, unwillingness, or disability to help enforce the Public Peace owed to this country.  

Any infringement or trespass will be cause for international outcry and commercial prosecution by the Foreign Sovereigns being mis-addressed as U.S. Citizens. This country functions under American Common Law and any legal liabilities created will be charged against those trespassing on our jurisdiction. 

Any such infringement or trespass would also be further evidence (if more were needed) of Breach of Trust, Bad Faith, and violation of commercial contracts owed by the British Territorial United States.  

Sincerely, 
Anna Maria
Posted by Paul Stramer at 5:28 PM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Gun Control 101

By Anna Von Reitz

Gun control, like bladder control, is a personal matter. 

All those who feel that they can't control themselves should by all means take measures to donate their guns to competent authorities before any accidents occur. 

All those who (generally speaking) want to impose their will on other people, have feelings of anxiety, and who can't control the impulse to trespass upon others are invited ---indeed, encouraged--- to turn in their guns and other weapons at the nearest police station.  

We can arrange to have Social Psychologists assigned to each one of you as Caseworkers and make sure that your homes are sanitized of all possible dangerous tools, objects, and substances.  Of course, you will have to retrain yourselves to eat everything with your fingers, and won't be allowed to use soap. Also, you won't be allowed to cook or eat cooked food, but that is the price we pay for safety.  

Since virtually all perpetrators of these mass shootings have been progressives it only makes sense that all progressives and members of the ACLU and Democrats (generally speaking) be disarmed as quickly as possible, unless of course, they sign and record a public oath with a video-taped Pinky Promise Ceremony promising everyone that they won't go nuts in the foreseeable future.  

Disarm yourselves immediately, with our blessings; but, expect to pay a large "Security Tax" next year as part of the overall gun control effort.   

After all, if we have to control your guns for you and use guns in your defense against predators and crazy people and pay (admittedly useless) police forces to stand around while you are being shot at, it is only reasonable that you pay a substantial additional tax for being unable or unwilling to shoulder your share of the burden of public safety.  

How does an additional $5,000 per year in taxes sound?  And two weeks a year of community service on assignment with the state militia?  That sounds fair. 

See this article and over 800 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.
Posted by Paul Stramer at 5:39 PM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Modest Proposal Update for 2018

By Anna Von Reitz

[ltr] Approximately 12% of the population in this country came a long time ago from Africa. That means that Chuck Schumer's call out of President Trump for naming 86% of his nominees as white people and condemning him for supposedly not observing proportions of racial representation is mistaken at best. Trump is actually scrupulously within the percentage parameters, even assuming that such obligations are meaningful. [/ltr]

[ltr]Some of the most prejudiced people I know are people of color; of course, they have been encouraged to see things through racially tinted glasses all their lives and to interpret all the slings and arrows in terms of race. They've been taught to see things this way by politicians keen on benefiting themselves from racially motivated voting blocks, instead of letting people unify along lines that matter to all of us: lower taxes, safer streets, better housing, more jobs, decent medical care and schools. [/ltr]

[ltr]Just like I don't believe in money, I don't believe in race. We all bleed in one color: red. We all cry the same tears. That's good enough for me. [/ltr]

[ltr]If we could all change places for a week, we would in short order discover that everyone suffers racial prejudice. Everyone suffers from name-calling. Everyone suffers from false assumptions. Nobody's own unique self is being totally respected. We are all suffering these tilts and jilts, whether it's me being called a "Nazi" or my friend being called a "Nigger" or my other friend called an "Injun" with a snarl. It's all the same thing when you get down to it, and it's all wrong and it all hurts, and it doesn't stop just because somebody makes a law against it or because a quota is fulfilled. [/ltr]

[ltr]In fact, the existence of such quotas just underlines the prejudice and puts it in red letters: see everyone? We are prejudiced but we are trying not to be prejudiced! Oh, look at us, and applaud because we are trying.... I cringe every time I hear it. It's time to stop "trying" and just be. [/ltr]

[ltr]As of April 4, 2018, it will be fifty years to the day since Martin Luther King, Jr. was gunned down. I remember that day. I remember the sense of confusion and blind loss, and a couple months later, when Robert F. Kennedy followed him to the grave, it was the same. Two men. One black, one white. Why? All they tried to do was protect people, and uplift people, and make a path forward toward a better future for all people. What was their crime? Why were they slain? [/ltr]

[ltr]We all know the answer if we think about it. It's because there is an element in our society that hates itself, that hates all men regardless of their color, and which cannot bear the prospect of unity or peace or success. It's against these ideas that the bullets fly, and why is that? Because some men get very, very rich by promoting war and death and disease and prejudice. Because some politicians get a lot of votes by race-baiting. Because a lot of us are dumb enough to fall for all their crap. [/ltr]

[ltr]So here's my modest proposal. Let's stop thinking in terms of race or sex or any other perceived difference. Instead of indulging in group-think because it is easy, cheap, and fast, let's take the plunge and bother ourselves to think in terms of who we are and who all the other people are, too, because in truth and in fact, we are each one of a kind.

To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.[/ltr]

Posted by Paul Stramer at 8:56 AM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum