If you want to build good karma and attract positive vibes into your life, there are some simple things you can do. Karma weighs all the facts, being known as the cause-effect force.In life, every action we take has a consequence, positive or negative. Karma is a fundamental concept in religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Taoism. The word “karma” comes from Sanskrit and means “deed”. You get what you deserve: every good deed is rewarded and no evil deed goes unpunished. So how do we create good karma and attract happiness into our life?
Let’s explore 5 ways through which you can influence your karma and surround yourself with positivity by changing yourself.
1. Speak the TruthEvery time you tell a lie, even if it is a small one, you will have to cover it with one more. When you lie, you lose the trust of others and honest people will distance themselves from you. This way, you will become surrounded by liars. If you want to create good karma, speak the truth and you will attract honest people.
2. Be SupportiveWhen you help others, you help yourself through the good karma you create. All the support you have been giving will return to you when you need it and least expect it. We all need a goal in life and the support offered to other people must be part of your way to fulfil your great dream. A life of helping others is the most satisfying way of living.
3. MeditateFrom time to time, you need to spend time alone and get your thoughts in order. Be careful with your thoughts and make sure they are all positive in order to attract positive energy into your life.
When your mind is confused, angry or tired, you are vulnerable and there is a chance for negative energy to take over. Do not let it happen.
30 minutes of daily meditation is proven to improve brain function (especially in the areas related to introspection, attention, memory, thinking, emotions and self-control). It opens your soul, making you become more sociable, more empathetic and compassionate. Meditation also makes you more resistant to difficult times and more attentive to the needs of others.
Thus, it makes you wiser and gives you a good perspective on things, helping you to see the truth and the essence of your life. Not to mention that it treats depression and anxiety.
4. Listen and be empatheticWhen a person, whether close to you or not, needs to open up to someone and they have chosen you, it means s/he believes you are trustworthy. Whatever that person decides to confess, do not judge! Try to see the situation from her/his perspective. Give the right advice and be supportive. Do not forget that you will need a sincere advice at some point in your life and what you give is what you get.
By listening to people’s experiences, you also develop tolerance as you begin to understand the reasons behind someone’s behaviour. Thus, through tolerance, you accept that people think and act differently from you.
If everyone were to think and act the same, there would probably be less novelty and beauty in life. Diversity is good for us. It opens roads to energy, creativity, innovation and challenge. At the same time, accepting these differences helps each of us to broaden our horizons, learn new things, and thus evolve.
But do not think that by tolerance, you must give up on your principles. You just simply become less judgmental towards the people around you. And this is another way to attract good karma and happiness into your life.
5. ForgiveForgiveness means acceptance. By forgiveness, you heal your soul’s wounds, accept what has happened and leave past problems behind. By forgiving, you are at peace with yourself, free yourself from pain, sadness, bitterness and anger.
As a result, you can follow a new path in life and evolve from all points of view. If you do not want to forgive and seek vengeance or victimize yourself, you will never be able to purify from the negative karma, feelings of hatred and anger. This means that you will prevent yourself from creating good karma and living a happy life.
6. Count Your BlessingsGratitude is among the highest vibrations in the universe. Being grateful can lift your vibration within a few seconds. No matter what happens in your life, you can find something to be thankful for. Even when something bad happens to you, try to find the blessing behind the situation.
Every morning or every evening, write 10 things you are grateful for. They can be simple things you enjoy every day. Here are some examples:
When you become aware of all these blessings in your life, then you activate beneficial frequencies that give you more positive energy. This, in turn, brings you even more blessings. This is how the good karma works.I am grateful because my family loves me and I know that I can count on their love and support in any situation.
I’m grateful for my health.
I am grateful to the people who challenged me today because they gave me the chance to evolve spiritually.
In essence, put all your energy into removing negativity from your life, whether it is within you or in your surroundings. Be in sync with your soul’s needs and you will recognize both the obstacles and the beneficial elements to your spiritual development. This is how you create good karma and attract the energies of happiness into your life.
Thanks to: https://www.learning-mind.com