OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Behold! A Pale Horse!
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by Unknown

» Our Gov Has Been Inflilitrated
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by Unknown

» Is pine needle tea the answer to vaccine shedding / transmission?
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/10/2021 - Without a Moral Compass the West Cannot Win
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Discovery at CERN... (2021 EVENTS)
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 9:47 am by Unknown

» Screw Lumber, Just 3D-Print Your Next Home
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal Gov’t Telling Facebook to Silence Those With Vaccine Safety Concerns Says Lawsuit
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Boosting Your Mood and Improving Your Health With Vitamin D
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Report Sheds Light on Vaccine Doomsday Cult
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Seeks Full Approval for Covid Vaccine
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Old Coke, New Coke, Woke Coke, Broke Coke
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chinese Rocket has Landed on Earth May 9th, 2021
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptySun May 09, 2021 7:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» XOX HAPPY MOTHERS DAY XOX
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptySun May 09, 2021 6:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptySun May 09, 2021 5:53 pm by ANENRO

» UPDATE: Whistle Stop Cafe owner ARRESTED
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptySun May 09, 2021 1:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Luminous Sky Phenomenon Sighted Over Moscow, Russia ( May 3, 2021 )
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptySun May 09, 2021 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» MH370 pilot 'deliberately masked flight path'
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptySun May 09, 2021 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» “No 5G” Political Party Demands Moratorium Until 5G is Proven Safe to Human Health, Flora, Fauna and Property (Australia)
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptySun May 09, 2021 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Pastor Arrested
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptySun May 09, 2021 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» 57 top scientists and doctors release shocking study
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptySun May 09, 2021 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CHANGING ENVIRONMENT & NATURE » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud!

I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud!
By
Strange Sounds
-
Mar 9, 2018

This is one of the rarest clouds ever. And it was captured over Battle Mountain, Nevada, USA on 8 March 2018. It’s called a horseshoe cloud for obvious reasons. An unusual phenomenon called “cloud-moustache” or “vortex horseshoe” was photographed on March 8 in Nevada, USA. It occurs when vertically floating air collides with a horizontal vortex. Or when an arch to another dimension opens up in the sky. Pictures captured by Christy Grimes
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! Strange-sky-phenomenon-vortex-horseshoe

A cloud moustache or vortex horseshoe over Nevada. By Chrity Grimes

Here’s what happens

An updraft pushes flattish cumulus clouds up and a horizontal vortex develops from differential updraft speeds. As the vortex climbs, it gets caught in the faster horizontal winds aloft, and the middle part of the vortex catches the faster speeds with the ends being slower. The result is that the center of the vortex pulls out ahead. Various time lapses can be found online.
Well I guess!

Thanks to: http://strangesounds.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum