OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
TDA Drama! About April LaJune  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

TDA Drama! About April LaJune

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TDA Drama! About April LaJune  Empty TDA Drama! About April LaJune Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:43 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

TDA Drama! April laJune is sooo SHADY!!!

Even though Heather and Randy were found guilty.....  even though bills paid using TD accounts were reversed.....  even though numerous alerts have been put out by the UST, etc....  People are still obsessed with trying to get free money.

The latest drama involves April LaJune, Anna von Reitz and Harven "Dent" Denson.  Briefly...  Harvey says the TD accounts don't work, April is selling TDA packages for $450 and says she got the information from Anna.  April called out Harvey and they are doing a live debate (or something) later tonight.  Anna says she has nothing to do with April.  Stay tuned for more fireworks!

https://youtu.be/AdK5BcQ-_MA

https://youtu.be/2tcw5sKPOyU

TDA Drama! About April LaJune  11012568_926153587433722_1096069755512918219_n

Anna von Reitz

March 12 at 8:14pm ·

About April LaJune

First of all, I don't know April LaJune. I am not involved in her business at all. When I found out she was using some of my material and selling it as part of a "process" she and her cohorts developed, I contacted her and asked what was going on?

She took information I made freely available and incorporated it into her package. No law against that. I made it available to everyone who needs it, with the full intention that even the poorest of the poor should be able to reclaim their good names and estates.

At the same time, I haven't reviewed her paperwork package or her process and am not in a position to either recommend or disparage what she is doing and I certainly don't get a "cut" off any of it.

Second of all, her reasoning which she expressed to me, is that she and her co-horts have to baby-sit people through the whole process, which takes a considerable amount of time and effort on their parts. So they should get paid for that.

Again, no arguments here. A worker is worth their hire.

I have neither the time nor the trained personnel to provide direct assistance to all the people who need it. The best I can hope for is that April LaJune and her helpers have their own ducks in order and are using the information to help people as intended --- and not cheating them or using my name in vain.

As always, it is a Buyer Beware world and people have to make informed decisions and think things through.

What I develop, I have given for free. As a group, the members of The Living Law Firm have survived as mendicants, dependent on free will offerings and book sales to bear the expenses and court fees and all the rest of it. Unbelievable as it may seem, somehow, always, the generosity of others who see what we are doing and why, is sufficient to keep our wheels on the road.

I and the others actually associated with me spend our efforts on research and on court actions calculated to restore our lawful government and to secure and return the assets belonging to the American people and the actual states back to them, en masse. Though I advocate individual action to place your own claims to your Names and ESTATES in the public record, there is no way that I and my small group can do any amount of hand-holding. There isn't time and manpower available for us, The Living Law Firm, to fight the main fire and all the brush fires, too.

April LaJune has a valid point. I have made the information available for free, and it is there on my website: www.annavonreitz.com for anyone to use, but if you want someone to sit beside you and make sure all the details are done right, as many people do, April LaJune is offering that service.

What isn't reasonable is for anyone to think that I am in charge of that effort or getting any kickbacks from it or applying my name to it just because they are incorporating some of my paperwork into their package--- which I haven't even reviewed.

https://www.facebook.com/avonreitz

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t71711-tda-drama-3-14-18#329651

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum