OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

The Lakota Sioux Nation Has Seceded From The United States!
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm0JIgVHypQ&feature=player_embedded

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 29-Sep-2012 19:41:46

President Barack Obama has an unexpected foreign policy problem – in the Western United States. The Lakota Sioux nation has seceded from the United States, according to a story on the anti-American website La Voz de Aztlan.

“We are no longer citizens of the United States of America and all those who live in the five-state area that encompasses our country are free to join us,” long-time Native American radical leader Russell Means said. The move potentially impacts the states of Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.
Means has been a well-known Native American radical and actor since 1973 when he and others were involved in a siege in Wounded Knew, S.D. and Means proclaimed: “sometimes there has to be violence.” “In 1973, Mr. Means led a siege of Wounded Knee by Indians who alleged that the tribal leadership was corrupt. Two Indians were killed and one Federal marshal seriously wounded by resulting gunfire, and the episode divided many residents of the Pine Ridge Reservation,” The New York Times reported Dec. 30, 1990.
That siege took place only three years after the publication of the book, “Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee,” a saga about supposed injustices against the American Indians in the old West. Wounded Knee itself was the site of the last fight between Indians and the U.S. Army during the Indian Wars. Means described the 1973 takeover as having “captured national attention when he led the 71-day armed takeover on the sacred grounds of Wounded Knee.”
He has continued his push for Sioux independence in the decades since. The Lakota declared independence in 2007, as well, with Means proclaiming: “United States colonial rule is at its end!”
This time, Means detailed reasons for the secession including a long list of problems facing the Lakota, such as unemployment, healthcare and life expectancy as well use of natural resources. In a rambling video, he also added a massive number of reasons for why his new nation would be both strong and lawful – talking about everything from credit card companies to global warming as problems they aim to escape.
Means is also well-known for his long movie career, including playing the role of Chingachgook in the movie “Last of the Mohicans.” He also appeared in “Natural Born Killers” and did the voice of Powhatan in “Pocahontas.”
Source:
http://cnsnews.com/blog/dan-gainor/secession-lakota-sioux-nation-leaves-union-again

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Admin

Admin
Admin

This is a great article...

I have native American blood... LOVE that everything about who they are, has not been tainted by our government... and find it very sad that they have been a victim of genocide... and that the children of the tribes have gotten lost to the propaganda... I PRAY that the spirit of all tribes... will be regained.. and not lost forever... :(

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I agree with Miske! I too have Native American blood, though how much has not yet been "proven", but the genes remember! I am also saddened by the fact that the children of tribes have been lost in propaganda. I am also torn and saddened for the way that both sides of my bloodlines have fought one another, but very very proud that others on both sides loved each other and lived peacefully together for many many years. I pray for all tribes and the future of all tribes, as well as, the hearts all of mankind, the future of mother earth and all that she supports and cares for! Peace and Love to all.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum