OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» NEIL the con man KEENAN UPDATE - 20210414 NK Confusing Update
UFO observation EmptyToday at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The COVID Experiment: Are You Covered?
UFO observation EmptyToday at 11:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Los Angeles police are force-vaccinating special needs children in heinous “Operation Homebound”
UFO observation EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - The Deep State is Stopping the Truth about ETs
UFO observation EmptyToday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 4/12/2021 - Riots, Murders, Nuclear Terror and Chaos as Western Political System Implodes
UFO observation EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Police disarm 'UFO detector' in New Jersey
UFO observation EmptyToday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» GLOBAL PETITION: We Reject the Official Narrative About the COVID-19 World Pandemic
UFO observation EmptyToday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Police deploy tear gas & flashbangs against a crowd of Daunte Wright protesters
UFO observation EmptyToday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Many Circles of Hell? – the Year of their Scamdemic
UFO observation EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Fatalities Are Mounting
UFO observation EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» People Scoff About Adrenochrome but....
UFO observation EmptyToday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster - Meditations On US Forces Firing A Howitzer Into The Empty Desert Just To Say "We’re Here"
UFO observation EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Denmark Halts AstraZeneca
UFO observation EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Upcycling: Saving the Planet By Design
UFO observation EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Roadmap for the ‘Great Reset’
UFO observation EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Rob White
UFO observation EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Outcry as Video Shows Robodog Patrolling With NYPD
UFO observation EmptyYesterday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge craft attempts to land at Iraqi base ??
UFO observation EmptyYesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» LOL The SHYSTERS are Going After One Another! - Gilliland vs Greer OH MY!
UFO observation EmptyYesterday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM! Study From Tel Aviv University: Coronavirus Variant Affects Vaccinated People 8 Times More Than Unvaccinated
UFO observation EmptyYesterday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency plus MORE
UFO observation EmptyYesterday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - EXALTED
UFO observation EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » UFO observation

UFO observation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UFO observation Empty UFO observation Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:37 pm

4-truth

4-truth
In the early 70's, my wife & I had the following experience.
I was still living in my native Holland and as was common in those days, we went for our usual evening walk before going to bed.

We had to pass a train crossing and as luck would have it, just at that moment a train passed by. While we patiently waited, I looked up at the stars and noticed what seemed to be an UFO.
It appeared circular in shape with rotating lights around the outside. The lights changed in color, they were red, yellow and white.

While my wife and I were standing there, other people joined us and watched this interesting display. My guess was that the craft was about a thousand feet up and there was no sound whatsoever.
At one time a bright light beam came from the center / bottom of the craft. Just for a few seconds.

Since the trains had passed, we walked home and I went to the second floor window to observe the UFO.
And suddenly it shot over the horizon with incredible speed. One moment it was there and within a split second it was gone.
Altogether I would say, it was visible for about 20 minutes.

The next day, the news media reported that about 260 people had phoned the police to report this and even my colleague at work had seen it.

The news media tried to convince us that what we had observed was nothing more than a helicopter.
However, even while it was nighttime, we could clearly see the shape and again, there was no noise whatsoever.
in the early 70's, helicopters were quite uncommon and this was NOT a helicopter.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum