OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Strange Things by Ines Radman
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 2:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Maxwell Bail/ Pedo Site Arrest/Covid Investigation into China plus MORE
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 2:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - Truthseekers - Dannion Brinkley - Dead and back four times?
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The ‘Great Reset’ Is Targeting Our Children
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Abuse of Money by Anna Von Reitz
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 1:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Cornholer Virus Creating The Second Wave
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 1:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Globalist Takeover from Within
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup - Part 6: Suspended
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 1:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - tries desperately for guru status - Consciousness & Making Contact
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 1:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 99% Won't Know They're Utilizing Crypto (Until it's too late) - BIS - Ubin - Accenture - Ria - XRP
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 11:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» EndGame (Adoption = Here) - Tata + Crypto + Ripple + 25% of Global Population + 1BN Million Accounts
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 11:49 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» China Digitizing Entire Country - VeChain Integrates w/ UK/EU Maritime Transport? Ripple / XRP News
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 11:47 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Top Officals warn against wearing masks!
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 11:44 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» No, It's Not A Gold-Backed Currency, It's A Local Currency Made Out Of Gold, The Utah Goldback
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 11:37 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Giant ‘Templar’ Crop Circle Appears Overnight in France
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 7:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Apollo 11 - A Stanley Kubrick Production
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Alien-like' life form discovered on sea floor
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wernher von Braun predicted in 1952 that “ELON” would be associated with colonization of Mars
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 6:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar Body Language
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 6:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Disclosure of UFO Debris gathered from Canadian UFO Crash
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious

HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious 17362088_10207300933796373_3659081614607924454_n

https://youtu.be/ru1OZ-dYnko

HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious AJLlDp0TrA7tp7THd3SYF23PbIIjvjN9ZaE-4P8Ing=s88-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
wikileaks tv
Published on Mar 26, 2018

"FACEBOOK'S MARK ZUCKERBERG IN PANIC AS FBI RAIDS HQ" SEE THE SHOCKING THING THAT WAS FOUND.thanks for watching LIKE,share and subscribe

https://youtu.be/VaE5jVD3hPk

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/PCqEW_WqpDg

HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious AJLlDp3LBmlkRNCVKd5eyuDqXqqM0JeJr-g4gYZkyA=s88-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
Wardo Rants
Published on Mar 27, 2018

Why would so many people be so shocked? Facebook was theft right from its inception .. When Sean Parker Co founder of napster .. grabs up CIA Start up money, meets Zukerburg also obtain CIA cash. and the CIA made Zuckerburg a Junior CIA .. former Facebook CEO Parker Quote: "Facebook’s founders knew they were creating something addictive that exploited “a vulnerability in human psychology” from the outset, according to the company’s founding president. As this Channel has been reporting on the use of Cambridge Analytic, as this information has been contracted and used for the Trump Phenomena. The question that needs to be answered is: How much of this information has been sent directly to Israel?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum