OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Death of Common Sense
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Drone caught SOMETHING you won't believe
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Einstein letter links physics and biology
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious attacks more common than realized
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are Gates & Pentagon Releasing GMO Mosquitoes in Florida Keys?
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» According to Merriam-Webster 79% of you are now considered ‘Anti-Vaxxers’
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snopes says this is fake but here is a video showing the MAGNET thing happening.
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Xiden Hacked the Pipeline lol
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyToday at 8:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interview with Charlie Wards Son
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 7:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» About That Gas Thing...
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fatalities Climbing
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/10/2021 - Without a Moral Compass the West Cannot Win
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eat These 7 Mushrooms to Live Longer
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE from Voting Machines
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ohio Lottery to Give 5 People $1 Million Each to Encourage Vaccination
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» YIKES! McYuk’s & Uber Going To Help White House Encourage Vaccine- Hesitant Americans
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Let’s demand a recount…but NOT of the Election
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Gas Shortage Funny Business
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Changes Rules for Counting Breakthrough Cases, as More Fully Vaccinated People Test Positive
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why are Magnets Sticking to the COVID Vaxxed?
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyYesterday at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Looked like a B I G Planet behind the Sun!
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious EmptyWed May 12, 2021 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious

HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious 17362088_10207300933796373_3659081614607924454_n

https://youtu.be/ru1OZ-dYnko

HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious AJLlDp0TrA7tp7THd3SYF23PbIIjvjN9ZaE-4P8Ing=s88-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
wikileaks tv
Published on Mar 26, 2018

"FACEBOOK'S MARK ZUCKERBERG IN PANIC AS FBI RAIDS HQ" SEE THE SHOCKING THING THAT WAS FOUND.thanks for watching LIKE,share and subscribe

https://youtu.be/VaE5jVD3hPk

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/R8AcvVZsU2w

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/PCqEW_WqpDg

HRC in Hospital - Facebook is Raided - I guess you could say things are gettin' serious AJLlDp3LBmlkRNCVKd5eyuDqXqqM0JeJr-g4gYZkyA=s88-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
Wardo Rants
Published on Mar 27, 2018

Why would so many people be so shocked? Facebook was theft right from its inception .. When Sean Parker Co founder of napster .. grabs up CIA Start up money, meets Zukerburg also obtain CIA cash. and the CIA made Zuckerburg a Junior CIA .. former Facebook CEO Parker Quote: "Facebook’s founders knew they were creating something addictive that exploited “a vulnerability in human psychology” from the outset, according to the company’s founding president. As this Channel has been reporting on the use of Cambridge Analytic, as this information has been contracted and used for the Trump Phenomena. The question that needs to be answered is: How much of this information has been sent directly to Israel?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum