OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! Jerzy510

POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 8-Apr-2018 21:45:46
In Response To: POOFness for SEPT 3: ONE DAY (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE
Date: Sun, April 8, 2018 9:36 pm

Higher Love

Eric Clapton, Steve Winwood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bcSoHoJh0c

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

There will new fun in the ol’ town when all of this is done. The good news is that it is again far more authentically real than it is fraudulently not real. There are issues and there are people dealing with these issues. The folks who are holding counsel with the entire shooting match know who all of those are and what is up and that’s a verifiable fact. Rest assured that the efforts of the few to help the many are not in vain. We are assuring you that the shoes are fitting on the right feet and the makings of change are in the offing.

There is a melody that comes to mind; and that melody is that the whole town will be painted red with a bright brush — in celebration of the long awaited vittles that are flowing your way. There is movement and there are people making every effort to try and make sure the troops have funds to complete the work.

Get thee behind me Satan comes straight out of the Good Book and get thee gone and lets get the train to Albuquerque moving forward. Lets make the moon glow and the sun shine with the rising stars for the new dimensional sights that are coming. It is with great joy that the movement toward, the early rising of the Aquarian dreams is occurring. Be the maid in waiting awaiting the rest of what's coming. Just be peaceful about it...P...

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

It's hard to hear or see when the dark energies are attacking everything biological. Knock the dust off your face and begin to recognize the true essence of your light.

You were chosen to be a part of changing the balance of wealth on this planet.... the quicker you can identify your role in all of this the quicker your fear of not seeing it manifest will disappear and your true responsIbility will take priority.

From time to time a few express frustration over their perceived idea of not receiving enough information regarding the movement of the PP's. As it has been mentioned time and time again WATCH THE RV!!!!...as the RV goes so do the PP's.

Namaste,

Susan

HELP MOVE THE ENERGY!!!!

The Global Peace Meditation Number :

Daily... 12:00 MNT time : 3pm eastern
641-715-0857
code 303471#

replay 641-715-3579
Pin #303471

DJ continues his discussion
Good Evening,

The airwaves are ablaze once again. Trump has quietly signed the Paris Climate treaty, HR 5404 has been voted on and passed but not published to record as of this writing. The Admiral has been paid and has begun distribution to the subgroups over the weekend (this was stated as 100% confirmed); the announcements of the gold backed US currency was to be done by one of the agencies such as the IMF because the political atmosphere surrounding Trump would not allow him to do it without controversy. Oh and Iraq was to announce their currency revaluation in the gazette in the beginning of last week.

These are the type of Intel reports I receive throughout the week, generally every week. But to my knowledge no one can confirm receipt of money or being paid anywhere. Funds have moved but they are not accessible. Many attempts at moving the funds have occurred with no success. The banking system is still under siege by the corrupt activity that has controlled it for decades. Ground has been gained, arrests have been made but even though all things are in place for funds to move, until these systems are dialed in and functional without interference, we won’t realize spendable funds.

At the beginning of the week I received a communication from the CFO of a Fortune 100 Company whom we will call 'Tom'. The nature of Tom’s inquiry was this: he was making plans for his retirement and was wanting to know the truth of what he was constantly hearing. Iraq was to be making the announcements in the Gazette of their currency revaluations and that was to trigger the R.V. Tom holds multiple currency and Historical Assets and he wanted the truth as I knew it to factor in the received funds to his retirement plans.

My advice to Tom and anyone else who is considering the funds from these events as a component to be utilized in formatting themselves and their family's future is "Think again" .Do not risk you or your family's futures based on conjecture and intel that really is just stating protocols and proper filings that have to be in place for these things to transpire. None of what we hear is what one would call “A trigger” for the event. HR 5404, posting in the gazette, signing treaties, all just standard business requirements that need to be registered and lodged with whatever proper channel with which it needs be lodged. It is all just a question of presentation of these items to keep the public in a receptive state of mind and roll the start dates.

At the beginning and end of the day, this financial restructuring is meant for the stabilization of global banking, commerce and world trade. We the public were only factored in as an end beneficiary from the results of all this maneuvering. Meaning, in time we would all benefit. The Powers to be are watching us and giving us the opportunity to be good stewards. It is a time of reflection for us all.

There is great responsibility having friends or being cared about by others. Your personal actions will always affect those who care about you. Those whose love you come with their concerns and worries of your welfare. One cannot be reckless with their own life when loved by others. The same holds true when giving your love and concerns to another. To take away what has been given can be very painful. Those who give without being asked are true givers and stewards of life. The act of giving is a fulfillment unto itself and comes from within. Those who give expecting something in return, that’s an investment. Nothing wrong with making investments, but just don’t get the two confused.

So take the time and reflect. Are you Tom? Making plans for your retirement. Planning some easy time with family and friends. Taking advantage of the years of your work and toil and deserve to relax from the fruits of your labor. Perfectly acceptable and well deserved.
For myself anyway, that my mission in life is to help others in any way I am capable, in small matters and large. We need all of you who can come forward to dedicate and devote yourselves to assist our mutual humanity. These funds will appear. The projects will begin. You must reflect. Retire (and that is OK) or join the calling and save as many as we can.

DJ

POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! Hqdefault
ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A VERY LONG TIME, I HAVE A BIT OF PEACE OF MIND THIS WEEKEND KNOWING THE RELEASES ARE HERE. IT HAS BEEN NO MAGIC, JUST PLUGGING AWAY AT THE WORK AND GETTING THINGS DONE. TODAY I WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND PAY MY RESPECTS TO THE POWERS THAT BE THAT HAVE BROUGHT ALL OF US TO THIS POINT OF REALIZING THE RELEASES AND GETTING TO THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL.

THE MAJORITY OF THE WORK TO GET US HERE HAS BEEN DONE BETWEEN THE POWERHOUSE OF THREE GREAT MEN OF THEIR TIME, AND THE PEOPLE BEHIND TO GET OUR HUMANITY TO THIS POINT OF PARADIGM CHANGE. THE PEOPLE BEHIND ARE THE ROYALS IN EUROPE AND IN ASIA AND AFRICA AND SO ON INCLUDING UPSTAIRS, THAT WORKING WITH THE COUNTRIES MAKING THIS HAPPEN, HAVE DEVOTED THEMSELVES TO THIS VERY OLD DIVINE PLAN THAT CALLS FOR SUCH CHANGE.

IMAGINE THE ORCHESTRATION REQUIRED TO GET THESE THINGS DONE. THE PEOPLE IN THE AGENCIES, THE MILITARY, THE POLICE FORCES, AND OVERSIGHT PEOPLE THAT MADE SURE THINGS WERE GETTING DONE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE CONSIDERING GLOBAL VARIABLES WERE THE ONES THAT CARRIED OUT THE DEPLOYMENT OF THIS, AND WHAT A JOB THEY UNDERTOOK. MANY PAID THE ULTIMATE AND PASSED.

THEY DID THIS FOR ALL OF US AND JUST RECOGNIZING THEM IN A GENERAL SENSE WILL SEND A NICE WAVE OF ENERGY IN THAT DIRECTION. A GOOD IDEA IN MY TAKE.

THESE GUYS HAVE ENDURED DECADES OF WORK FULL OF ATTEMPTS AND FAILURES BUT EACH TIME IT CAME CLOSER. PEOPLE WERE ARRESTED, THINGS GOT CLEANED UP, RELATIONSHIPS WERE FORGED, DIRECTIONS MAPPED OUT AND IMPLEMENTED, AND MANY MORE ELEMENTS THAT WOULD TAKE UP A LITERAL BOOK, HAD TO BE DONE TO GET TO THIS POINT. WHAT A JOB. THE UNDERTAKING WAS MASSIVE AND I AM JUST POINTING OUT THIS WORK HAPPENED (STILL IN PROGRESS OF COURSE) AND WILL START SHORTLY WITH A BIT OF FUNDS RELEASED HERE AND THERE. WE ARE ONE OF THOSE PIECES THAT GET SOME FUNDS TO BEGIN OUR WORK.

OVERALL WE ARE IN GREAT SHAPE AND I JUST HOPE WE ARE ALL PREPARED FOR THE SURGE OF ACTIVITY THAT IS COMING. GOING FROM ZERO TO A HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR IS NOT AN EASY TASK.

BUT I DIGRESS…ALL THESE PEOPLE AND OTHERS HAVE WORKED THEIR BUTTS OFF TO GET OUR GLOBAL MATTERS IN ALIGNMENT TO HANDLE WHAT IS TO COME, AND THAT AIN’T A FIVE MINUTE JOB. SO THERE IS MUCH TO BE SAID ABOUT ALL THESE GUYS AND GALS AND NOT MUCH IS SAID OF THEM BUT MAYBE FOR GOOD REASON (SECURITY ETC) ON THE MOST PART.

SO ACKNOWLEDGING AND PAYING OUR RESPECTS TO THESE MOSTLY UNKNOWN AND UNSEEN GOOD MEN AND WOMEN THAT ARE OF GOOD HEART AND GREAT DETERMINATION IS A GOOD THING TO DO, AND I WHOLEHEARTEDLY DO SO. I HOPE YOU DO TOO. IN MY OPINION (HAVING SPOKEN TO MANY OF THEM) I BELIEVE THEY ARE DOING THIS SIMPLY FOR PROSPERITY FOR THIS PLANET AND ITS KIDS, SO THIS IS MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TO THESE GOOD MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE HELPED BRING US ALL TO THIS POINT.

BY THE WAY, SUCH PROSPERITY HAS TO HAPPEN IN A PRISTINE PLANET OF CLEAN WATER, CLEAN AIR, AND MINIMALISTIC POLLUTION THAT CAN BE EASILY COUNTERED. WE DO NEED A GOOD CLEAN PLANET TO THRIVE ON RIGHT?

I AM REMINDED OF THE CEO OF MITSUBISHI OR MATSUSHITA (I FORGET) THAT SAID IN A LONG AGO CONFERENCE THAT HIS COMPANY IS ON A 100 YEAR BUSINESS PLAN. WHEN ASKED IF THIS MATTERED BECAUSE IT WAS BEYOND HIS LIFETIME, HIS ANSWER WAS THAT IT DOES NOT MATTER AS THE BUSINESS PLAN WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED. NOW THINK AS TO WHAT KIND OF DREAMING UP STUFF COULD SUCH A COMPANY DO? SO NOW WHAT ABOUT THE BUSINESS PLAN OF THE DIVINE PLAN FOR HUMANITY. FROM GLIMPSES, IT IS HUGE AND VERY COOL. THE TECHNOLOGIES ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD AND THEY ARE TO BE HERE SHORTLY.

PART OF THE PLAN FOR HUMANITY IS JUST EVOLUTION TO A NEW STAGE. THIS ONE IS PRETTY STRAIGHTFORWARD WITH ITS PARADIGM SHIFT TOWARDS THE POSITIVE END OF THE SPECTRUM AND KEEPING IT THERE FOR A WHILE (THAT WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE RIGHT?). THE ECONOMIC STABILITY AND OTHER MATTERS ARE BEING ACHIEVED GLOBALLY IN THIS PLAN. AN RV WOULD BE AN ELEMENT OF SUCH A PLAN.

NOW THAT FUNDS WILL START APPEARING HERE AND THERE ALL OVER THE PLACE WE SURE ARE GOING TO BE BUSY. THIS LAST WEEKEND SHOULD HAVE COME A YEAR AGO, BUT WE HAD TO ENDURE ONE LAST THING AND WITH THE IDENTIFICATION OF THE BAD GUYS, EVERYTHING IS MOVING FORWARD NOW FROM WHAT WE SEE. ACTUALLY THIS IS THE KIND OF STUFF THAT THESE LAST DECADES WERE FULL OF. GREED IS PREVALENT THROUGHOUT AND THE EVENTS AND FAILURES HAVE REALLY IMPACTED NEGATIVELY ON ALL EFFORTS NOT ONLY OURS. IT HAS BEEN VERY HARD FOR MANY UNFORTUNATELY.

THOSE THAT COULD HANG ON THROUGH THE THICK AND THIN TIMES, CAN REST EASY NOW THAT THESE RELEASES ARE HERE. I FIGURE YOU GUYS WILL BE MORE OR LESS THE SAME AS OURS.

SORRY IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY. A LOT OF US GOT SEVERELY ATTACKED BOTH IN OUR INTERNAL TEAM, AND OTHER TEAMS WE HAVE HEARD ABOUT THROUGH OUR NETWORK. VERY SAD. AT LEAST THE MAJORITY HAVE MANAGED TO GET THROUGH THE FIRES AND ARE STILL VIABLE AND CAN GET TO THE WORK.

THIS WORK, FROM THE BEGINNING, IS TO BE OF SERVICE TO THE PROJECTS AFTER GETTING THEM THE FUNDING FROM THE TRUSTS. THE TRUSTS ARE THE ONES WITH THE FINAL SAY OF COURSE ON THE FUNDING, BUT GIVEN THE PROPER PACKAGE AND IDEA THAT MAKES SENSE AND DOES NO HARM THE FUNDING WOULD BE THERE. THAT WILL BE A LOT OF PROJECTS, SO THE WORK REQUIRED JUST TO GET TO THE POINT OF BEING OF SERVICE, IS GOING TO BE HUGE IN THE END RUN AFTER THE BASICS ARE PUT INTO ACTIVE MODE.

POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! Internet-fraud-sign

AS BEFORE SAID, IT IS YOUR HELP THAT HAS MANAGED TO GET US THROUGH AL THE TOUGH TIMES. WE HAVE ONE HURDLE LEFT TO GET THROUGH BY TOMORROW ON OUR NEW SERVER DOWN FOR THE MOMENT UNTIL SN ISSUE IS RESOLVED THAT WILL TAKE FUNDS WE DO NOT HAVE AT THE MOMENT. DOING THAT ON A WEEKEND WAS PRETTY INCONSIDERATE.

POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! Internet-fraud-sign

IT IS TIME TO BE AT THE READY. ONCE IT STARTS, IT WILL GET A TAD BUSY SO JUST BE READY FOR THAT KIND OF BUSY. IT WILL BE A WHILE AT THAT PACE I’M AFRAID.

GOD BLESS AND GO WITH HIS GRACE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
APRIL 8, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table. Unfortunately, there was been a delay in sending thank you notes ..... do expect to receive your acknowledgement this week.
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! Gibberish

WilliaminUSA

One of the ghoul's cohorts reports this:

At the beginning of the week I received a communication from the CFO of a Fortune 100 Company whom we will call 'Tom'. The nature of Tom’s inquiry was this:
Blah,blah it goes on.
Really?? The CFO of a Fortune 100 company asking advice from one of these idiots? Next thing you know some patriarchs of ancient Chinese families will be meeting with a ketchup sandwich eating homeless person! Oh, right, the ghoul said that already happened and is ongoing. 
Well at least the funds will/are released so the ghoul saved all 7 billion of us. Hahahahaha.

WilliaminUSA

Open letter to jerzy babkowski AKA zap,

Every week for years you claim that the funds for the projects are going to be released. Than nothing.
Doesn't it bother you to prey on the beliefs of poor and desperate people.?

Doesn't it bother you that you took advantage of a dead woman. That you took Her hair and photo'd her than blamed me for the photos when your rotund body is in one of the photos? Must be very high calories on those ketchup sandwiches.
Doesn't it bother you that her family told you to desist from ripping them off?
Doesn't it bother you that you claimed not to be zap but in fact you are zap? That's an outright lie jerzy.
Doesn't it bother you that you had to retract your lies about helping the people in Florida after the hurricane because it was apparent that that was total nonsense?

Poof died in obscurity, as will you, susan and hobie, yet you still print his good natured but totally incorrect babblings. At least Poof seemed to wish the best for others although he was totally incapable of fulfilling the promises, just like you. But jerzy you are angry, you attack people when you are not begging. You make up scenarios about meeting with people who would not give you the time of day.

You beg for help for people who probably don't exist. Or for baby food and medicine for someone in a country with good health care. You produce a stack of bills with no real verification. When asked, several times, to put me in touch with Mary, her sister, whatever you backpedal. You have a truck full of excuses little man, and the truck is almost out of gas. Something you are very familiar with as you beg for gas money from time to time. I am saddened by the people who believe such total BS. Your "friends" are vermin like larry vug the gambler who can't buy oxygen for Imaginary Mary but can gamble and talk about his winnings. Or are you larry vug? The resemblance is interesting. Same character, totally self serving while pretending to be in service to others. That ,little man will be your downfall.

Please tell me little man, who would go to someone who is oftentimes homeless, eating (obviously very fattening, judging by you photo with the dead woman) ketchup sandwiches, etc, etc with a staff of equally down on their luck homeless people for handling their finances and creating humanitarian projects.

I will not trash you as you trash others. You have already been trashed by life and your pathetic choices and Karma hasn't even gotten to you yet.

I pity you little man. As you get older and your days get shorter you will be faced with the fact that you have accomplished nothing in the service of others, a total hypocrite and pathological liar and a very, very angry little man.  You might have accumulated buckets of money through your heartless lies but you are alone little man. I would't call "friends" like susan, hobie, vug to be people I'd wish to be surrounded with. You are alone little man, totally alone and I pity you but it is the path you have chosen. A path of hypocrisy and lies.You are totally in service to yourself susan and hobie. You are a total hypocrite and sadly have amounted to nothing. You give snake oil salespeople a bad name.

I wish you peace because you'll need it. Karma is a just but not a kind Woman and you have lied to, trashed and hurt a lot of people. It must be very sad to be you. Every day you need to search for ways to serve your own needs while you try to masquerade as the savior of the 7 billion". It would be comical if it weren't so idiotic and evil.

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for APR 8: BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME MORE MONEY!!! Truth-lies

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:WE HAVE ONE HURDLE LEFT TO GET THROUGH BY TOMORROW ON OUR NEW SERVER

New server?

Where did you get the funding for that?

Weren't the begathons for people that need oxygen? How is "Mary" still breathing if you used funds for something you don't need? Servers are quite expensive!

http://www.oom2.com/t52554-jerzy-zap-and-the-saga-concerning-mary-found

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum