Latest topics
» WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 7:43 pm by topspin2

» POOPness for MAY 29: A PLACE TO CALL HOME - OH POOR ME SEND ME MONEY SUCKERS
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 5:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United Nations Launches Website Promoting ‘New World Order’ Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is there evidence that blood types and personality traits are connected?
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 5:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Feds GDPNow Plummets To -51.2%, 47% Small Businesses Expect To Close Permanently, Spending Collapse
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Women Gets Her Contact Tracer Certificates and Tells All
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» WHAT TheirMEDIA WILL NOT TELL YOU the PLAN Unrolls on Schedule
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 5:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Proxima b is more Earth-like than we thought
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Live: SpaceX Crew Dragon launch 2nd attempt
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Catching up on oceans, rivers and research during COVID-19
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS/Go Army
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 2:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» #QTard Drama Theater - Escape plus MORE
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Was Wuhan Lab Locked Down When Outbreak Began?
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Kendrick: I’ve Signed Death Certificates During Covid-19. Here’s Why You Can’t Trust Any of the Statistics on the Number of Victims
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA cuts live feed after showing alleged Black Knight Satellite
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» RIOTS - someone is supplying rioters with pallet loads of bricks can you guess (((who?))) plus MORE
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Principlies of Propaganda by Goebbels
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyYesterday at 8:22 am by nairatmya@hushmail.com

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyFri May 29, 2020 5:03 pm by Carl Spackler

» Former Minnesota Police Officer Derek Chauvin Arrested in Death of George Floyd!!! FINALLY!!!!
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious UFO Captured Before Disappearing over Lima (Peru) plus MORE
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW CAGE WOO SLINGERS, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL

This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL Empty This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:44 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL Safe_image.php?d=AQDny7KsLRECDGmv&w=476&h=249&url=https%3A%2F%2Fshawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F04%2Fsf-forecast-sized

About this article

Calgary could see a month’s worth of snow in just over 24 hours
Freezing rain could precede significant snow in Alberta Monday.
globalnews.ca

2This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL Empty Re: This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:55 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL Scree172

3This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL Empty Re: This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:34 pm

4-truth

4-truth
Today is Tuesday.
I just spoke to my hamradio friends and they assured me that the weather in Calgary was quite "balmy" and that it was melting like crazy.
And another ham just outside of Calgary said: My yard is so muddy, I need a 4 wheel drive lawnmower with a winch on the front.....

Here is the weather in Calgary according to the Canadian government weather bureau;
Calgary - current conditions

In our neck of the woods, when the temp is balmy, the snow is melting like crazy and the yard is muddy, it means that it is ABOVE freezing.

I live about 200 miles north of where ZAP lives and our weather usually is worse than Calgary, but it has been good.

4This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL Empty Re: This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:17 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Does Jerzy have some more flu's to catch?

More ice to slip on?

Is that new computer of Susan's going to go on the fritz?

Isn't it the season for trees to fall on apartments?

Is it time for Jerzy to go see his mother one last time before she goes back to the old country...again?

Time for Jerzy to get a new set of tires for his Olds? Battery went dead? New wiper blades?

Did everyone catch that Jerzy's floor to his new apartment looks like the floor to his old one? Did he actually move?

https://www.oom2.com/t54584-out-of-mind-viewer-poll-what-will-jerzy-zap-beg-for-this-week-guests-welcome-to-vote

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum