OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Cheap, New COVID Cure Just Did Away Any Need for a Vaccine!
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Ponee

» Bad-clown Rising - Rock Bottom Comix
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 7:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Lindsey Graham on Trump, McConnell, Midterms & Newsmax
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 7:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Shrooms: The Tesla Of Drugs
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 6:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ "V" shaped formation of lights on horizon in Arvada, Colorado plus MORE
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange streak of light apparently releases bright object over Red Springs
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mitt Romney Admits: Trump Would Win GOP Nomination If He Runs In 2024
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: The State of Emergency Powers!
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WTH – After Stealing the 2020 Election, Big Media Is Now Claiming Joe Biden Is Some Sort of Saint
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 02-22-21... Massive March Campaign Planned Against Global Idiocracy
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rep. Bill Johnson: Democrat Efforts to Censor Dissident Media ‘Eerily Similar’ to Communist China
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Says J&J COVID Vaccine ‘Safe,’ Emergency Approval Expected Within Days
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Following Lawsuit, CDC Removes Claim “Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism” from its Website
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Entire Federal Reserve Payment System CRASHES
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Public Health Officials Are Lying About Lockdowns
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Gives $4 BILLION to WHO and Bill Gates for Global COVID Vaccine Injury Compensation Program but Nothing for the People?
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Astrophysicists find rare star spinning backwards
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bright Meteor Fireball Flashes across Sky over Alberta, Canada
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 4:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Everything is Fake in Utopia
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Caught In Another Big Lie – Claims More Deaths from COVID than WWI, WWII and Vietnam Wars Combined – Simply Not True
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 4:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now”

Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now”

Posted on 2018/04/18 by Kauilapele  
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” Kp_180129_mauna_kea_200_4This is related to the last Kp blog WDiM post.
See the light? The Light in that “selfie” photo, taken on Mauna Kea (btw, it was back on 1-29-18, a “11111” day)? Well, it looks like I’m holding the Light… bearing the Light… something like that, at least.
Well, that, my fellow Light Workers (Light Holders, Light Bearers), is what I feel we are here to do, right now… Hold the Light!… for ourselves, for the planet, and for each other.
Yes, of course, there are situations in which we may be “Light transformers”, “Energy movers”, “Darkness clearer-outers”, etc., etc., etc.
But at this moment, I sense it is most important to be one of those “Light Holders” and/or “Light Bearers”.
We have the capability to hold the intention of a Higher outcome for this planet than many others may have. We can “Hold the Light” for the planet, and be a “Light Bearer” for those who may not yet be “tooled” to do so.
For myself, I feel it is most important, at this particular moment in time, to refrain from judging, manipulating, pressing my own views on, etc., etc., anyone, anything, any event, any appearance. I ain’t doing it, ain’t gonna do it, and it just ain’t worth spending my energy on those things.
Trust THE PLAN… The Divine PLAN… The Higher PLAN.
Hold the Light. Bear the Light. BE the Light.
And that is all.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum