OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Great Narrative and The Metaverse, Part 1&2
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyYesterday at 1:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Curiosity Team Releases Stunning Panorama of Martian Landscape
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyYesterday at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CERN Physicists Detect Collider Neutrinos for First Time
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyYesterday at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Football: Where Money Trumps “The Virus” by Jon Rappoport
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NY City Teachers Back in Court to Argue City’s COVID Vaccine Mandate Policy Violates Constitution
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LA Firefighter Under Investigation for Literally Wiping His Butt With Vaccine Mandate Letter
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyYesterday at 12:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr. Sends Out Urgent Message on the New World Order: “This Is Armageddon. This Is the Final Battle. We Need To Win”
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Significantly elevated cardiac risk caused by the vaccines justifies an immediate halt
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyYesterday at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 365 Studies Prove the Efficacy of Ivermectin and HCQ in Treating COVID-19
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyYesterday at 12:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» German Euthanasia Association Says Assisted Death Only Allowed For The Vaccinated
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyYesterday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Due to the Seriousness of the New Omicron COVID Variant, the Biden Admin Has Decided to Leave Open the US Southern Border
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Man’s Decade-Long Migraine Attacks Cured After Trying Plant-Based Diet For 3 Months
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Watch THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» "DOONT" — A Bad Lip Reading of Dune
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Severe Reactions’ to Covid Vaccines are Far More Common Than Official Data Show: Here is the Stunning New Evidence
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lethal Injection; Frontline E.R. Doctor Gives Chilling Account of Unusual Vaccine-Induced Illness
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 12:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Houston Health Department Knocks On Random Doors…Asks Residents To Give Blood Samples For COVID Antibody Study
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Employee Stole 12,000 Files Including COVID-19 Vaccine Secrets, Lawsuit Claims
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 11-22-21… “Western world revolts against Satanic ruling class”
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Filipino Basketball Star Roider Cabrera Suffers Cardiac Arrest and Collapses on Court During Tournament
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Italy Bans Unvaccinated From Cinemas, Restaurants, and Sports Events
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» New York ER Closes As Employees Refuse To Comply With Vaccine Mandate
We are having a spiritual experience EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » JON RAPPOPORT » We are having a spiritual experience

We are having a spiritual experience

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We are having a spiritual experience Empty We are having a spiritual experience Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:10 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

We are having a spiritual experience Jon_Rappoport14

We are having a spiritual experience

Apr26  by Jon Rappoport  

We are having a spiritual experience
By Jon Rappoport
Recent events, about which I won’t go into detail, have caused me to say, we are having a spiritual experience.
And we are learning what that experience is.
Certain people, extraordinary people, show us qualities that transcend life.
These qualities, courage and love.
In the common arena where we all live, there are sufferings, but we can see that certain people transcend that. They come here, not only with a message, but with how they live. And how they live is greater than this life.
These people—there are many more of them than we ordinarily suppose.
This spiritual experience we are having—it is something we are learning about. I want to repeat that, because I’m not talking about something that appears and then is final. We are, if we are aware, learning.
Courage and love transcend this life we are living in the common arena.
The person who has shown me that is my wife, Laura Thompson. I have been learning about her for the 21 years we have been married. I have been learning about the scope and nature of her courage and love.
It is not easy for a person to live in this world on the side of love. To travel this life with love results in disappointments. But to continue, despite what happens, no matter what the world says or does, is majestic and beautiful. It is also transcendent.
And that is the living proof that there is a spiritual experience beyond this life as we are living it.
I believe, no matter who you are, that you have known a person who embodies this living proof.
Here and now.
As we learn, we come across “divisions” between the life we are living and the greater live we perceive. A major part of the learning is accepting that division.
There is a resolution. We come to it by degrees.
There are strengths in both the life we are living and the greater life we glimpse, perceive, and experience.
We come across great souls. They may be invisible to us for a time, even as we respond to them. But in time, we see more of them and who they are. And as we do, we see ourselves—what we can be. We see that what we can be is a natural extension of what we presently are doing.
As for myself, even as I feel my greatest love for Laura, I know it is only a part of what I will feel, as I learn more, in this spiritual experience I’m having.
As I learn more about her. As I live my life next to hers and as we have our endless life together.
Veils lifted from the heart and mind and eyes.

Thanks to: https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum