OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE Nasa-lies

May 3, 2018 By Joseph P. Farrell

UPDATE ON THAT NASA/DARPA WARP DRIVE INITIATIVE

While I have blogged before, about the story that NASA has been doing investigation and limited proof of concept experiments in "warp drive", and while I have also blogged about DARPA's goal to have the USA be "warp capable" in 100 years, this story shared by Mr. J.K. caught my attention because of one significant detail which is the occasion for today's "high octane speculation." Granted, the story has been around for a few years, but this one little detail, if true, adds something very unusual and potentially significant to it.
NASA Admits Alcubierre Drive Initiative: Faster Than The Speed Of Light
The story, datelined March 24th of this year, is, as I have said, not new. Searching for "Harold Sonny White" or "Warp Drive" on this website will pull up those earlier articles and blogs for you; there are quite a few. See particularly:
WARP DRIVE CAPABILITY AMONG THE GOALS OF DARPA: PART ONE
WARP DRIVE CAPABILITY AMONG THE GOALS OF DARPA: PART TWO
The article with which we are presently concerned, however, states this:
In 2010, NASA physicist Harold White revealed that he and a team were working on a design for this faster-than-light ship, and this is the most recent design of what such a ship might actually look like. As you can see in the image, the ship rests between two enormous rings, which create the warp bubble.
This too, is not new news, for indeed, the slide shown in the article is, if my memory serves me correctly, from one of Dr. White's slide presentations summarizing the work he is doing for NASA in the area. The "ship" with its ring-like engines has been shown before, in various configurations, and by Dr. White.
What is new here is a detail mentioned in the very next paragraph. And when I say "new", again, I am basing this on memory: I do not recall this detail being mentioned elsewhere, or in previous articles in which I have blogged about this story. It may indeed have already been mentioned, but at the time, I did not appreciate its significance. If it was not previously mentioned in any article about NASA/DARPA's warp drive research, then a little more of the veil has been pulled back.
In either case, the detail is significant in my opinion:
Artist Mark Rademaker worked on the project with White. In the release, Rademaker asserts that he spent over 1,600 hours working on the design. The ship is called the IXS Enterprise, and it is meant to fit the concept for a Faster Than Light ship. Mike Okuda also brought input, and designed the Ship’s insignia. (Emphasis added)
What we're being asked to believe is that 1600 hours was spent in artistic design. I can believe that, truly, for such design can be time consuming. But what I'm really wondering here is what Mr. Rademaker may have been working off of: clearly, the one feature common to Dr. White's presentations and to this most recent version are the "circular engines." The concept, in other words, is consistent over time. It is this feature, plus the amount of time Mr. Rademaker spent with it, which suggests to me that besides doing limited proof of concept experiments in the area, actual design studies are already being made, based upon Dr. White's modifications to Alcubierre's equations. The design, we are told, is meant to fit the concept, and this suggests the concept is much further along in terms of the practicalities and layout than meets the eye.
Let that one sink in for a moment: the basic design concept has - at least of this moment - been ascertained, time consuming designs are being done to the point of getting artist's renditions. This implies not just sketches, but blueprints, computer-aided-design printouts, studies, commentary, and so on.
And all of it is, of course, very very secret.
All of this is very very speculative, and based on a rather close parsing of the words of the article. But the bottom line is, those words are very suggestive.
And all of this, in turn, requires lots and lots and lots of money... missing money, perhaps...
See you on the slip side...

Thanks to: https://gizadeathstar.com

https://youtu.be/KO_ckPQjG88

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum