OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - The Cult of Lucifer
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Family Fined, Kicked Off Their Own Land For Living In RV
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What We Know And Don’t Know About The Events Of January 6th
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Case for Closing Public Schools… Indefinitely
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up for A Mass Deception of Epic Proportions?
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» North and South Dakota State Legislatures Pass Bills to Invalidate All Unconstitutional Biden Orders
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 2:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3-1-21… “Middle East Power Struggle Tip of the Iceberg”
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness February 27, 2021
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Balance
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chant these Ganesh Mantras on Tuesdays to remove hurdles from your path
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Movement
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nothing more absurd than this can be believed
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carl Jung: How The Media // Internet Reinforces Shadow Projection | Psychology & Philosophy
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual individuality / Physical heredity
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Exploring Ghost Mines of Utah in 1869 (Silver City)
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Experts Call For Immediate Ban Of Entire Class Of Chemicals Damaging Babies’ Brains
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 12 Residents Die After First COVID Vaccine in Wales Nursing and Dementia Care Centre
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» New mammogram guidelines for women recently vaccinated for COVID-19
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette & Jannie have a discussion with Bryan Hummel in regards to restoration of land
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TARTAR PHONIC TECH
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» EXPOSED: World Bank Coronavirus Aid Comes With Conditions For Imposing Extreme Lockdown, Reveals Belarus President
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Syria Attack: An Actual Impeachable Offense
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden STILL Won’t Publish Schedule, Visitor Logs, nor Hold a Presser
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!”

Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” Kauilapele_hand_toward_andromeda

Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!”

Posted on 2018/05/05 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” Kp_170707_kilauea_purple_light_240_28 All the things happening on the Big Island, with the lava flowing to new locations, laying new foundations, sporting or here and there and consuming that which does not move out of its way… To me, it’s all planetary. But it’s far more than just a “physical 3D” thing. It’s a consciousness thing.
So much has been (is being) exposed about this and that on the outer, and also about this and that in the inner. What’s going on inside, reflects to the outside. And we attract the outer to reflect the inner. That’s happened so much to me this past couple years that I’m taking this now as the new “normal”.
The planet’s going through this as a whole, as a community of humanity, and even though some of those “humanity” groups we may perceive as “crazy” or “nuts”, to me it’s all part of the process. We’re seeing things in a new light, from a more conscious and awakened state.
And that’s a great thing to behold. And a great thing to be a part of.
So I say, “Enjoy the ride and enjoy the view!!”
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Communication 5-4-18… “Ever just want to step out of all this ‘Decrappification viewing’?”

Posted on 2018/05/04 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 5-5-18… “Planetary Foundations are Shifting… Big Time!” Kp_180129_mauna_kea_200_5 I have. Many times.
The “decrappification” of this planet is, in my view, going on full steam at this point. And although I feel drawn to post a thing or two about some of the “decrappifications” that are happening, there’s times when I’ve wanted to just throw all of this “reporting on it” business out the window.
And how do you describe any of it to people who are still (very likely) asleep? To any of it? And how do you convince people who have been so completely in the belief system that “Trump is the devil and a racist and a womanizer and can’t do anyone any good anywhere anyhow”?
My response to that is, “Why would I ever consider trying to do that?”
Leave them alone, and they will come home.
I’m going to eventually be receiving Guidance about my own next steps, and/or “Arena of Operation”, I sense, within the next few weeks. I feel that patience, and living one moment at a time, are keys.
I mean, really, this is a lot more fun that being in a place where it appeared nothing was going on to clear the “crappifiers” out… you know, the Bush years, Clinton years, Bush, Jr. years, Obama years… But now the “fun” has really begun, and the “Clearance Sale” is happening. As Queen Elizabeth once did not say, “I AM amused”. (actually, the QE apparently may not have said anything like “We are not amused”… but I find it more fun believing she did!)
So we shall move on. One day at a time, one moment at a time, one earthquake at a time, one new lava breakout at a time.
It ain’t boring over here, baby!!
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum