OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Covid: Biggest Health Scam of the 21st Century
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Exposed
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. sounds the alarm over genocidal crimes of Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Secret Language of Trees
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: Dr. Joseph Farrell Nazis In Space: Von Braun JFK And The UFO Invasion Op
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» NY Pharmacist Is Fired After Refusing to Administer Experimental Biological Agents Without Informed Consent
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts: The False Idea of Who You Are
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The World Has Had Enough of Bill Gates
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» The End Of Crypto Currencies
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» CHIME Telescope Discovers 535 New Fast Radio Bursts
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» No Fifth Dimension by Anna Von Reitz
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1,295 DEAD in UK Following COVID Bioweapon Shots – Italy Halts AstraZeneca Shots After Teen Dies
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Censored in the Corporate Media Hundreds of Medical Professionals Speak Out on Medscape Forum Warning about Dangers of COVID Injections
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The 7 Tiny Little Things that Will Change your Life
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 6/07/2021 - War Intensifies as Cabal Takes Aim at Returning Trump
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster - Does Human 'Civilization' Deserve to Survive?
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former Air Force Pilot Breaks Down UFO Footage
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFOs flying over Lake Michigan in Chicago plus MORE
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge, blinking star spotted near galactic core
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHO’s Chief Scientist Served With Legal Notice for Disinformation and Suppression of Evidence
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data Analyst Exposes HUGE Number of COVID Vax Injuries/Deaths!
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Neptune-Like Exoplanet Found Circling Nearby Red Dwarf
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 8:09 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!! cubeicle living

Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!! cubeicle living

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713
Tiny living spaces

news.yahoo.com/photos/tiny-living-spaces-1327789426-slideshow/

I sent this link Maggie Roddin at RBN

its our children future... (what is already going on in other countries)
unless this arrest are true (David Wilcox), then we can reverse what has happen.... but if not .... the U.N. has the in store for us .....its Substainable Living... no property, no car , no rights , everything energy efficient , and your ulitilites are expensive.... you will be getting your food from a food shack... i could see the new corruption , fights , dieases and death..eek

To: Webmaster

Godsfool
godsfool713

Perfect
picture of the green ghettos we will be locked in. Thanks for sending
this to me. I will be talking about it on air and adding the link to my
website tomorrow.

Maggie

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
the people in these photos truely need help. I can't even imagine the pain that they have endured. I pray they get the help that they need soon.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

godsfool713

godsfool713
THIS IS THE EVIL U.N.

THEY HAVE A MEDITATION ROOM (NOT A CHAPEL OR PRAYER ROOM)AND

BEFORE MEETING S THE START OUT A OPEN PRAYER AND ITS NOT TO G-D

iLL TRY TO FIND IT!!....AND nEWYORK IS CONSIDER THE THE CAPITOL OF THE WORLD , BECAUSE OF THE U.N.

Herb Lady wrote:the people in these photos truely need help. I can't even imagine the pain that they have endured. I pray they get the help that they need soon.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum