OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Teacher Speaks Out: “I Know 2 Kids Who Died Suddenly in the Last 3 Days”
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UNACCEPTABLE VIEWS (2022) Full Documentary
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Will Swiss court action over vaccine injuries turn the worldwide tide?
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Does Mass Resistance Now Seem Possible? It Damn Well Should! 
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Releases THE TWITTER FILES: How Twitter Collaborated With "The Biden Team" To Cover Up The Hunter Laptop Story
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senators refuse to approve any new defense spending unless the military’s covid jab mandate ends
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Dog’s Most Wanted’ Co-Star David Robinson Dies Suddenly at 50
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Georgia Guidestones...You Should Pay CLOSE Attention
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fracking Company Admits Criminal Responsibility
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Phenomenon Filmed in Ecuador
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Released JFK Files Reveal US Military Personnel Intercepted Coded Messages About Assassination Plot
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Uncounted Vaccine Deaths on Our Highways and Railways
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 12/02/22
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» French study looks at potential for fully covid jabbed to “shed” byproducts onto others
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» GOP Senators Say They Will Block Military Funding Unless Vaccine Mandate Scrapped
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian PM Tells US to Drop Charges Against Julian Assange
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top Oncologist: Cancer in Patients Exploding After COVID Shots
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk "Confident" Brain Chip Company Neuralink Can Begin Human Trials In Six Months
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» IRS Warns Americans To Report Annual PayPal, Venmo Transactions Exceeding $600 Per Year
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 2:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Archeologists Rediscover an Ancient Peruvian Fresco That Hasn't Been Seen In 106 Years
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes Wide Open - We Need More CowBell
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Vaccine Cult Wants to Rid the Earth of Anti-Vaxxers by Labeling Them Insane and Dangerous
Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!!  cubeicle living EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!! cubeicle living

Tiny living spaces.... agenda 21 ...substainable living in India, and China!! cubeicle living

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

Tiny living spaces

news.yahoo.com/photos/tiny-living-spaces-1327789426-slideshow/

I sent this link Maggie Roddin at RBN

its our children future... (what is already going on in other countries)
unless this arrest are true (David Wilcox), then we can reverse what has happen.... but if not .... the U.N. has the in store for us .....its Substainable Living... no property, no car , no rights , everything energy efficient , and your ulitilites are expensive.... you will be getting your food from a food shack... i could see the new corruption , fights , dieases and death..eek

To: Webmaster

Godsfool
godsfool713

Perfect
picture of the green ghettos we will be locked in. Thanks for sending
this to me. I will be talking about it on air and adding the link to my
website tomorrow.

Maggie

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

the people in these photos truely need help. I can't even imagine the pain that they have endured. I pray they get the help that they need soon.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

godsfool713

godsfool713

THIS IS THE EVIL U.N.

THEY HAVE A MEDITATION ROOM (NOT A CHAPEL OR PRAYER ROOM)AND

BEFORE MEETING S THE START OUT A OPEN PRAYER AND ITS NOT TO G-D

iLL TRY TO FIND IT!!....AND nEWYORK IS CONSIDER THE THE CAPITOL OF THE WORLD , BECAUSE OF THE U.N.

Herb Lady wrote:the people in these photos truely need help. I can't even imagine the pain that they have endured. I pray they get the help that they need soon.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum