OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship CXI62OEUMAAVygo

'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship

When YouTube banned my entire channel two months ago, they were putting strikes on my account for years-old interviews I had conducted with a conspiracy analyst and author named “Jim Fetzer.”

Fetzer, who I’m now calling, “The Most Dangerous Mind in America,” is the author of a book that was literally banned by Amazon.com.

Yes, the some e-commerce retailer that gladly sells books promoting Nazi fascism, deadly communism and weird sex indoctrination of children went out of its way to ban a book about Sandy Hook.

His book is entitled, “Nobody Died at Sandy Hook,” and it lays out the case for why Fetzer believes the entire Sandy Hook shooting was a staged false flag event held in an abandoned school that had no real teachers or students at the time of the shooting. (You can download the entire book at this link if you’re curious).

'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship Sandy-Hook-e1465546631845

Notably, I disagree with many of Fetzer’s conclusions, but I agree with the right of people like Fetzer to be able to speak.

Fetzer also believes that nobody was actually shot at the Mandalay Bay event in Las Vegas. He says it was all “crowds for hire” and fake blood theatrics. I find that conclusion to be bizarre and inaccurate, but even as much as I disagree with Fetzer’s conclusions, I believe Fetzer has a right to be heard so that others can decide for themselves whether the things he says make sense.

I also find it highly suspicious that companies like Amazon would go out of their way to ban Fetzer’s books when so many other obviously false books aren’t banned at all (such as books espousing the Flat Earth theory).

In an age where Pulitzer prizes are handed out to fake news media for publishing blatantly fake stories, I find it highly suspicious that Fetzer is being singled out for “extreme censorship.”
The fact that Fetzer is being banned and censored everywhere shows the authoritarianism of modern society

Even if you think Fetzer’s conclusions are nonsense, the banning of his books is nothing sort of authoritarian. It’s also fairly obvious that if his books were filled with total nonsense, they wouldn’t have to be banned at all because their lack of credibility would be self-evident.

Yet, the banning of Fetzer’s books and videos has been coordinated, aggressive and merciless.

That’s probably because his book contains a vast array of photographic evidence that many people find convincing enough to at least start questioning the official narrative we’ve all been fed on events like Sandy Hook.

Perhaps Fetzer isn’t 100% correct, people might say, but he does raise some very big questions the media has been glossing over.

(For example: Why is one of the supposed SWAT team police officers later interviewed as one of the parents of a Sandy Hook shooting victim? And if he’s really a SWAT guy, why was he photographed carrying his sniper rifle by the ammo magazine? No legitimate rifleman would ever carry a rifle that way…)

Here’s a popular video meme that highlights some of the huge, gaping mistakes of this “fake SWAT” actor who was widely publicized by CNN during the Sandy Hook video coverage. No legitimate SWAT member walks around slinging a rifle like this (the guy is obviously an actor):

'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship Fake-swat-david-wheeler-sandy-hook-300x173
'The Most Dangerous Mind in America' — Author Jim Fetzer Speaks About False Flags and Extreme Censorship Sandy%2BHook%2BHoax%2B-%2BDavid%2B%2526%2BFrancine%2BWheeler

Here’s another video that fully covers the total fakery of the SWAT team actor, who has since been identified as David Wheeler:

https://youtu.be/e5QHlYJhkqU

I believe in free speech, and “free speech” includes unpopular speech. So I’ve posted Fetzer’s entire book as a PDF document so that you can read it for yourself.

I don’t endorse all the findings in the book, but I do think the public shouldn’t be told what they can and cannot read. Thus, I’m posting this mostly as an act of rebellion against censorship.

Remember, the entire establishment says Fetzer is so dangerous that all his books and videos MUST be censored by everyone, from Amazon to YouTube. Don’t you find that intriguing? What information in his books is so “dangerous” that the public must not even be allowed to see what Fetzer wrote for themselves?

Download the book for yourself right here (PDF).

Note that I don’t endorse all the views and opinions of Jim Fetzer found in his videos, books and articles, but I do agree with his right to speak. Do we really live in a society where Amazon.com engages in online book burnings? The answer is, “Yes!”

Now YouTube is banning ANYONE who talks to Fetzer

Fast forwarding to today, YouTube is rapidly banning all accounts of anyone who dares talk to Jim Fetzer. In fact, YouTube is going back in time and finding videos posted years ago that might involve Fetzer, and they are banning all videos that provide Fetzer any sort of voice whatsoever.

That’s why I recently reached out to Fetzer to have a conversation about censorship, false flags and the banning of his books and videos. Here’s our lengthy conversation, which has been slightly edited for length and clarity:

You may find Fetzer’s conclusions to be bizarre, but don’t you have a right to hear him speak and decide for yourself?

I’m listing a few links to more of Fetzer’s videos below. This is not an endorsement of these videos but rather an invitation to explore the “most dangerous mind in America” and see why the establishment thinks he’s so dangerous.

Like I said earlier, if Fetzer’s conclusions were obviously total nonsense, why wouldn’t the establishment simply ignore him and allow his own words to prove how wrong he is?

Instead, they ban his books, his videos and his speech, then they tell us, “There’s nothing to see here.” So why ban Fetzer in the first place, then?

By Mike Adams, Guest writer

Thanks to: http://humansarefree.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum