OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bill Gates Wants to Force Everyone to Live Off of His Synthetic Patent Pending Corn
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thanksgiving Supplies like Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Low In The US
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Current Crime Wave Is Unlike Any Ever Experienced In America
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» McCarthy: ‘We’re Going to Repeal 87,000 IRS Agents’ on Day One of Republican Majority
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Was COVID-19? World War V
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyToday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» When Green Turns Brown – And Nobody Notices
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyToday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Green” Energy Is a Scam. It Isn’t MEANT to Work.
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: Pierre Teilhard de Chardin’s Transhumanism & The Cult Of The Fourth Industrial Revolution
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyToday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Unexplained Deaths” Becoming #1 Cause of Death in 2022 in Canada, Australia, and Europe
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyToday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» “A” Solution for the Masses Does Not Exist: Perceived Reality Is in Fact Only Theatre?
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Government Pushs a “Digital Dollar” So It Can Seize Assets at Will & Enslave Humanity
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyYesterday at 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Unvaccinated Have Won
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyYesterday at 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Slammed Into A Brick Wall Named Joe Rogan
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyYesterday at 2:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Requiem For A Figurehead
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA vaccine adviser warns healthy young people SHOULDN’T get new bivalent COVID booster
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thrive - Michael Tellinger - Deep Dive into One Small Town, One Connected World
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyYesterday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New COVID Plandemic Documentary Exposes the Truth About Ivermectin and the Scandal That Let Millions of People Die Needlessly
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyYesterday at 2:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Have They Gone Completely Mad?" They Know That They Are Killing The Economy, But They Are Doing It Anyway
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Avi Loeb claims that there may be a second interstellar object on Earth
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA cancels Artemis I launch attempt but delays roll back decision
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyYesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Criticism of the Pharma Cartel and Its ‘Business With Disease’ Is Becoming Mainstream
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Largest Police Union Wins Vaccine Mandate Case – Judge Rules Vaccine Mandates “INVALID”
What You're About to See Should SCARE You! EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » QUESTION EVERYTHING - DISCERNMENT REQUIRED » ANONYMOUS » What You're About to See Should SCARE You!

What You're About to See Should SCARE You!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What You're About to See Should SCARE You! 714047-anonymous

https://youtu.be/Z6BIHV1301w

WilliaminUSA

I'm happy. I'm retiring soon. No health insurance, no mortgage, car paid off, no facebook account, no baby cams, I don't have an alexa. Especially alexa, her very soothing and sexy well researched voice enticing on all levels and ages-totally brilliant research.
Talk about a useless eater, I am king of that pile. My beloved has transitioned and comes through daily. 
We are in AI and just don't understand or know it. It's here. From the smart meters, to the daily constructed news on TV, radio, or other electronic control...oops i mean programming....oops not control or programming (what was a tv show called...a f-ing program....hmmmmm) just advice and fun, yup, hahahaha all the way to the spiritual extermination camp.
I will stumble through my last days with no AI. I look to the deceased (transitioned) and the knowledge of the past no to the Orwellian future.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum